Meeting the Billionaire

By Dinosaurstar

May is a 18 year old girl who is constantly bullied at school and has been since she was a freshman. over the... More

A new year a new look
Hospitals
Happiness is key in life
Bucket list
Skipping class like a pro
Sleep over part 1
sleep over part 2
Who are you?
Why must is be so hard to buy a present
well that was... fun?
you got to be kidding me
Lunch with Mr rich boy
Sexy secretary?
Happy birthday to us
Birthday dinner part 1
Birthday dinner part 2
Birthday dinner part 3
Birthday dinner part 4
I will always love my best friend
oh god James
Wow. that was well
James' mom
Graduation

Avoid the new kid

41.5K 842 40
By Dinosaurstar

wooo here is the second part to my second story, i hope you enjoy it and sorry for any mistakes and be sure to check my first story out The english badgirl and the American badboy and vote it means a lot.

sorry for any mistakes 

enjoy :*

 I woke up the next morning with dry tears stuck to cheeks and my eyes crusty, I wiped away as much as possible but it was pulling on my skin making me hiss in pain. I pushed the blue sheets off my body and realised I was still in my clothes from yesterday.. no wonder I was so hot. I shook everything that happened from my mind and pulled a smile on my face, I got up from my bed and pulled my clothes off and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on waiting for it to warm up before I got in.

I got into the shower and lifted my head up in the line of water and scrubbed off the dry tears, I grabbed the shampoo off the side and washed my hair and the same with my body. I grabbed the razor and shaved everywhere and got out of the shower wrapping my body in a pink towel and my hair in a smaller pink one. I dried my face with the face towel and applied my eye liner and mascara making my green eyes pop. I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to my room, I pulled open the wardrobe doors and looked through my clothes. I really needed to go shopping as all my clothes were all two big for me except the few clothes that I bought before school, I sighed and grabbed a pair of high waist acid jeans and a vans top and some black lace underwear. I pulled on the shorts and tucked the top in and went to drying my newly coloured brown hair that I loved so much.

I ran down the stairs and saw no sign of my mum not change their, I grabbed an apple and a carton of orange juice and pulled on my TOMS and grabbed my school bag as well as my car keys and ran out the house with a smile on my face. I pulled open my car and jumped in I took one last bite of my apple before throwing it out of the car door, I slammed the door shut and stuck the keys into the ignition and reversing out of the drive way and heading down the road to another shitty day of school.

I parked my car in the same spot as yesterday and did the same as yesterday pulling out a cigarette from my bag and lighting it and taking slow drags on it I walked to the main doors of the building with a smirk on my face. Once again Tiffany glared at me but she will get what’s coming to her any day now, I don’t want to do it soon because she will be expecting it so will the cheer squad and jocks. “May!” I sighed and carried on walking I really didn't want to deal with James today or any day to be honest. I threw the cigarette on the ground and pulled open the doors and headed down the hall way to my locker.

I walked past the many people eyeing me up looking like they want to undress me right here and now and take me which was super weird, I just glared at them which made them turn their direction to the ground. I smirked smugly and walked in front of my locker, I pulled it open and shoved all the books I needed for today in my bag and slammed it shut before I walked down the hall ways to home room. No one had home room on the first day because we all had to get our schedules and apparently the school thinks that we should be allowed to socialise for the first half an hour of school. But now we all have to find out who is in our home room, and who our home room teacher is, yeah ours changes every year which is super annoying.

I pushed open the door and looked around the class room there were a few people who use to laugh at me but apart from that it seemed okay. I walked down the isles and took a seat right at the back and waited for the teacher to walk in. what seem liked for ever the door opened but the teacher didn't walk in but James walked in and smirked at me and headed towards the seat that was next to me “ why must I be punished like this!” I screamed out loud and James started to laugh and pulled out the chair next to me and sat down. I groaned and face palmed my hands “why must you do this to me, why cant you leave me alone?” I said in between my hands “ because I want to be your friend” I groaned once again “ well I don't want to be your friends, they only hurt you” he sighed “ May I won't hurt you, just give me a chance” I felt a pang in my heart but I ignored it “ well like I said yesterday, you're going to have to work harder than that”. I lifted my head from my hands and looked over in James' direction he smiled “ I will do anything to be your friend” I chuckled “ I'm not a good friend, you could be friends with the cheer leaders and jocks easier go over to them they will take you in straight away” he raised an eyebrow “ why would they take me in straight away?” I sighed “ you idiot, look at you you're what they call 'sexy'” his mouthed formed an 'o' shape “ right, well I don't want to be friends with them but you” I groaned “ why wont you leave me alone” “YOU MISS AT THE BACK STOP TALKING!” a male voice boomed across the class room.

I turned my head away from James and looked over at Mr perry standing with one hand on his hip and the other one pointing at me “ what is your name, I don't see you on the register” I sighed “ my Names is May little-wood” he mouth dropped open and he looked me up and down which was super creepy “ May, what a change you have made” I just shrugged and ignored him and went back to looking down at the desk. Mr perry started to call role call and went he got to my name he paused which made me look up at see him looking between the picture of me last year and me now “ May little-wood” I sighed “ yes sir” he smiled at me and carried on calling everybody's name as normal, this guy was beginning to really freak me out.

The bell rang signalling the start to first lesson and let me tell you I have never left the class room so quick not even when I was the 'nerd', I ran down the corridor to get away from James I will try my hardest to ignore him all day and avoid him I can't take his annoying English nagging why can't he leave me alone?. I ran into my first class which was art and took a seat right in the back avoiding anyone in the class, I put my bag on the seat next to me and waited for all the students to walk in, to my luck James wasn't in this class so I sat back and relaxed into my chair whilst miss spoke about what we would be doing this semester which I wasn't really interested in, I wasn't the best at art. I never have been so I usually would sit at the back and revise my other subjects miss didn't seem to mind, now I won't be revising the subjects or doing the work because I really couldn't care less, I know pretty much everything we are learning this year so I have a year of slacking about.

I spent the whole lesson doodling on the desk and listening the one direction yeah I like one direction, no I love one direction. The bell rang and I jumped up from the desk admiring my work on the desk, I pushed my phone into my shorts pocket and my ear phones in the side of my bag before leaving the class room, I has gym again which I wasn't bothered about the only bad thing about it is that James in this class I groaned and headed towards the gym.

I smiled at coach and walked into the changing rooms and started to pull off my clothes replacing it with my sports bra and booty shorts, I folded my clothes up and put them in my bag and shoved it into a locker to make sure no bitch could get to my stuff. I ran out of the changing room pulling my hair up into a messy bun, I ran up next to coach and waited for her to give me instructions on the warm up “ 10 laps now” I nodded I guess she was in a mood today. I ran to the track and started to make my way round the track, I finished the laps and started to stretch my muscles out “ right everyone you have a choice today, you could either play football or run long distance which will be 3 miles” I smiled I was so going to run long distance, I would probably be the only one running long distance all the girls hated it and the boys would rather play football. “ if you want to play foot ball go to the right and long distance to the left” I made my way over to the left and watched as everyone went to the right, I smiled at myself and watched as miss gave everyone instructions on what they have to do. Coach finished and turned around and looked at me and had a shocked look on her face “ May are you sure you want to run 3 miles” I laughed “ sure am” she smiled and told me to run around the school 10 times and that would make up 3 miles.

I started at the side of the gym and started to pase myself I didn't want to lose all my energy on the first few laps. I ran round the school and saw students looking out the windows at me mainly guys I just ignored them and kept running round, I think I should have eaten more before I left this morning I can really feel my hunger now but I carried on running. I was on the ninth lap and I could really feel myself getting tired but I wouldn't give up I would just eat loads after this jog and then I would be fine, I started on my final lap and started to sprint this is how I do it, jog, run, sprint that’s how runners do it.

I got to the gym and saw James looking over at me with a worried look on his face I wiped the sweat off my head and started to feel light headed please don't let this happen to me. I grabbed the side of the building and felt my belly rumble on its emptiness. I felt myself start to wobble from side to side I grabbed the side of the building harder to balance myself but I felt the darkness coming on. My eyes opened and closed and I saw James running over to me but before he even got here I collapsed onto the ground my head hit the concrete and everything went blank.

James pov

I ran out of the changing room and saw coach shouting what we could do obviously I went for football who would chose the 3 mile run, I turned and saw May walk over to the left and smile down at herself she was truly beautiful I couldn’t understand why people bullied her. Coach walked away form a group after she explained how we were going to play before walking over to May and asking her if she was sure if she wanted to do it but May nodded and smiled, she had a beautiful smile and her body was wow she had perfectly tanned skin and she had amazing assets... not that I was looking or anything, I couldn't help it she is wearing a sports bra and booty shorts pretty much every guy was checking her out I'm not the only one.

I watched as May walked over to the corner of the gym and watcher how she took one deep breath before starting to jog slowly paseing her self, someone on my team shouted my name and chucked me a bib I smirked and got into place waiting for the whistle to be blown. The ball was kicked and everyone started to run for it, but I was stuck as goal keep so I just kept an eye on the ball. May caught the corner of my eye as she run another lap around the school, she didn't even look tired I wonder how she got so fit... not the hot kind the healthy kind just to make that clear not that she isn't fit or anything.

The ball started to come up to my goal so I got ready and waited for the guy to kick the ball, the girls were standing at the side lines screaming when ever the ball came towards them, why do they do that? Its only a ball like it's not going to hurt them unless it hits them in the face.... girls. Once again May was on another lap and she still didn't look tired this must be her 7th lap I would of died by now. I watched as she run passed the building ignoring all the guys staring out of the windows at her, she was truly different from all the girls I've met here. All of the other girls would try flirt with me and grab my muscles and feel my chest it was kinda weird, I mean is that meant to seduce me? It makes me feel like a dog or a cat and you are giving me a belly rub. Yeah I know I have a six pac but please did I give you permission to touch it? No.

May made her tenth lap round and she was starting to look tired and she was going pale, she started to take off in a full sprint and ran round the building I think she should stop. Soon enough May was finished and she did not look good, she grabbed a hold of the gym and started to wobble back and forth. I took off my gloves and ran towards her but before I got there she fell to the ground hitting her head on the concrete “ May!” I shouted across the pitch, I took on in full sprint and ran up next to her bending down to check if she was awake but she was out cold. Soon coach was by my side and the students were surrounding her whispering to each other but then I heard ' she probably doesn't eat because she was so fat and ugly before' I got up from her and looked at the girl who said it “ why would you say that, she is out cold on the floor and you are here bitching about her being fat and ugly before but look at her now she is prettier than all of you girls here put together so if you cant be nice fuck off!” I said in a calm voice raising my voice a little at the end.

I bent down back next to May and grabbed her head lifting it up slightly seeing blood behind her head “ someone call an ambulance now” I said in a panic one of the guys ran towards the changing room screaming he was going to get his phone, I put May in the recovery position and waited for the guy to come back. The guy came running out of the changing room with the phone in one hand, he came up to me and gave me the phone “ hello” I said “ hi, yes you must be the guy with May little-wood” “ yeah I am” “ well we will be sending an ambulance now but we need to know what happened” I sighed “ she was running in gym and at the end of her 10 laps around the school building she went pale and started to wobble and fell to the ground cracking her head open and she is completely knocked out” I heard fast typing in the back ground “ okay sir, you will need to go with her” “ okay” I hung up the phone and waited for the ambulance to come.

I told one of the girls to go grab her stuff and one of the guys to get mine and bring it out to me, the ambulance soon arrived and paramedics ran out with various bags and dropped the ground asking May questions seeing if she would respond which she didn't. They grabbed the stretchers and carefully rolled her onto it and rolling her towards the ambulance, I followed behind and got in and placed Mays and I's stuff on the floor and grabbed May's hand squeezing it tightly.

I hope she is okay.

ooooo cliff hanger... kinda anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter and pleaseee vote/comment/share and follow and show me your support.

if you are confused are anything just message me and i reply as soon as possible 

thank you my lovelies

Emilyyy :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 0 7
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀, a freshman in college studying Finance, who loves to read. She is very smart and has anger issues, but that doesn't matt...
221K 4.1K 29
All Nadine Carter has ever wanted was to live happily with her parents, have a loving sweet boyfriend and friends she could count on. When she reache...
362K 10.5K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
158 21 7
Young Harper has a pretty normal life in Jacksonville, Florida. She enjoys reading, staying inside, and been playing piano since her younger years. S...