The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

2: Uncle

6.7K 160 88
By BlueChipMochi

"What are we doing here? This is uncle Jaehun's house!"

My eyes literally widened to see my luggage and bags on the road of a resident. I did not even realized that my father drove so far to Seoul as I was asleep along the way and when I opened my eyes its already dark.

My father heaved a sigh before hold his hands out in surrender.

"I didn't want to bicker with you. I'm tired. For all these years, I hold onto you because I did not want you to hurt like your mum. But , I was wrong." He said bitterly getting into the truck with his head low down.

"I realized that you only burden me." He added.

I felt my already shattered heart became more like a dust.

"I had enough of you. It's over between us." He said emotionless, making me smirk absurbly.

"It was over between us.. since mom death and that woman step into our house!"

"That's why I gave up on you.Don't call me again!" He seethed and drove away before throwing an envelope to my face, probably filled with money.

"Fucking dad! Live well with that bitch!" I hollered.

"Haeun-ah.. Don't awake everyone here. Come inside. Its already late." I heard uncle Jaehun's voice behind.

------

"Why did you agree to take care of me? I better live alone than live with you." I rolled my eyes .

"Pleased! The door is widely open for you to get out from this house." He said , full of sarcasm, set my stuff down on the floor beside the bed.

"Ass-"

"You can call me everything you like, Oppa, uncle, babe or such things but don't those words. Sit here, I need to tell you something." Uncle Jaehun cutted me off and patted on the bed beside him as he sat on the chair.

"Duh, cocky guy. What is it?" I sat on the bed.

"You'll start your school the day after tomorrow."

Shaking my head, I said, "No, don't mention about school."

"I didn't ask for your permission I won't be nice , If you cause touble again-"

"You'll kick me out? I know that. I'm used to be abandoned, so that doesn't even scare me." I shrugged.

"No, I'll be never kick you out. Why would I? A family shouldn't abondoned their member." He said in teasing playful tone.

"I got it. Look at me now, being abandoned, so that's mean the fucking guy that I called father is not my family. That's make sense." I nodded agreely to my own statement.

"That's right. I also actually hate him for killing my sister." Uncle said in whisper, making me laugh.

"Woah, you're the first person that agree with me."

"Of course. Cause we're family right?" He smile proudly.

"No. We're not. I prefer to be alone and abandoned." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop showing you're tough, kid." He said ,pointing at me.

"I'm not a kid, i'm a broken 18 years old girl that has no life but still need to breath."I corrected.

"Okay, whoever you are, just listen to me." He sighed.

"What is it Jaehun-ssi." I looked at him expressionless.

"Listen, this is not my will, its your mom. This house is yours as your mom bought it so, literally it means i'm living with you not you living with me, BUT! It doesn't mean you rule the house cause I'm the one who will. You'll go to school like all the teenagers do and graduate, find a nice job to feed me up cause i will turn old and didn't have energy to work."He explained sternly.

The moment he said 'mom' I would lie if my tears did not fall but being the ego me I just acted coldly.

"If i was three years old, i'll be so touched but sadly i'm not."I lied, crossing my arms.

"Why are you like this?" He frowned, cocking an brow.

"Like what? a cold-hearted statue? Guess why? Because of your shitty brother-in-law that so horny killing your sister for another woman." I scoffed.

"Watch your words kiddo. I knew im your young uncle, like - 38 years old and 18 years old. 20 years gap is enough for you to respect me." Uncle Jaehun narrowed his eyes at me.

"Whatever uncle.. I just take it down because you the one who gonna support me now."I shrugged.

He let out a chuckled, making me to look at him with a confused expression plastered on my face.

"Who says im gonna easily give you allowance or pocket money? You gonna work for it."

"What the fuc- okay by the morning you'll never see me again." I groaned and cursed under my breath.

"Nothing's free in this harsh world, you must know that."He said matter-factly and pushed my head using his index finger softly.

"No, there's one, the air you breath in and out." I corrected.

"FINE! I'm too sleepy to argue now. You'll work in my cafe every weekend that's all. Is it okay?" He asked as i looked away and nodded slowly.

"Tsk, nae.."

I just let it slide because I have no one else, you bastard!

"Good girl,unpack your things and take shower before sleep. Wake up early tomorrow, i want to bring you to my cafe." He got up and exited my room and closed the door behind him.

Looking around the room, I let out a sighed admiring the cream coloured walls, queen-sized bed, white wardrobe and a study table. I couldn't help a big smile on my face.

At least i did not stuck with the so-called stepmother and my suck father.

After a refreshing shower, I dragged my luggage and bags into a wardrobe and walk-in closet, once settled, immediately plopped myself onto the bed and fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

"Here we are." He said while buckle out his seatbelt.

I looked to the right and checking the cafe from the car.

"Not bad." I commented to myself.

"Thank you. I appreciate that." He replied , smile proudly making me to throw a brick to his face.

Suddenly his phone rang when we were about to climb down the car.

"You go inside first ", uncle Jaehun said in hushed tone picking the call up.

I pushed the door and walked to the counter. The server behind the counter smiled at me expectantly with his eye smile, that almost turning into a thin line. His smile was so bright that his eyes turned into slit like 10:10 clock.

The music was played in the cafe , giving a chill vibes and relaxing mood.

"What would you like for today miss?" The monolids server asked. He looked like as the same old as me.

"Ice coffee." I answered ,short and clean.

He served me the drinks after a few minutes and I took it straightly not even paying.

"Miss, wait! You forgot to pay." I heard he half-yelled as I turned around with a cup of my drink in my hand.

I let out a breath as a evil smirk crept out my lips. I chose to ignore him and took a seat at the corner of the cafe beside the glass-wall.

He approached me while stomping his feet with his apron on.

"Miss you didn't pay yet." He said politely.

"Ah? Really?" I acted dumb, pretending to shove money from my shorts pocket.

"I don't have money." I said and slurped down the drinks causing his jaws dropped.

"Wha- so you can't have your drinks." He snatched my drinks and I gasped.

"Fucking hell! Give me back!" I took it from him quickly as he looked dumbfound hearing me to curse.

"Woah! I've never seen a customer like you!"He ran his hand to his fluffy hair.

"Now, you met one."I replied sassily.

"Please pay or else I'll report to my manager." He warned with a frowned.

"Manager huh?! That guy will pay for me." I told him and pointing to Uncle Jaehun that just right entered the cafe.

A frown slightly shown on his face and before he could say something uncle Jaehun came to us.

"Hoshi-yah how's your day at school?" He turned his head quickly and look startled a little bit. "What's going on?"

"Hyung, this girl didn't pay after she ordered a drink and claim that you'll pay for her."Hoshi sighed.

Uncle Jaehun's head immediately turned to look at me and I send him a sheepish smiled.

He sighed, "Let it be. She's my niece."

"What?! Pardon me!" His jaws dropped shifting his gazes to me.I smirked looking at him.

"Haeun, this is Hoshi. " He introduced him to me casually.

"Did you mean Haeun that Kim Haeun. Your sister's daughter?"Hoshi gasped as uncle Jaehun nodded sightly.

The short boy immediately change his grumpy face with an adorable smile.

"Hoshi is your older aunt's son but they lived in Japan before came back here." Uncle Jaehun explained as I nodded.

"Hey ,my name is Kwon Hoshi. You might not remember me but I'm your cousin." He introduced himself, holding his hand out for shake hand.

I internally trying to remember him as my cousin but I could not help but my mind still blank filled with air.

I folded my arms and look at his hand boringly and back to him.

"A-ah haha. This fucking girl."He faked a laugh and awkwardly pulled his hand back as I didn't greet him back.

"Hoshi-yah, don't care about her attitude. She's might look like that but she is softie." Uncle Jaehun reassured him, patting his back. I rolled my eyes at his commented.

"Okay, hyung." Hoshi replied quietly.

"Let's go Haeun, you gotta start you work or else no money for you."Uncle commanded.

Slurped the cooling ice coffee, I stood up and followed uncle Jaehun after purposely bumped Hoshi on his shoulder. He yelped and shot a glare to me.

"Haeun, come here." Uncle called me to go to the kitchen.

With that, after an hour of explaining, talking , babbling, introducing the staffs and did learn how to handle the machine stuff in the cafe from uncle Jaehun and Hoshi, they wanted me to try to be the server at the first counter and Hoshi at second.

"Change into this," uncle Jaehun said, handing in me the uniform which I hesitantly received it.

I put on the cap and pinned my name-tag at my top's pocket neatly. As the rude as I am, tidyness was still important.

"Are you sure you gonna let her do that? The customer will run away." Hoshi whispered to uncle Jaehun but he was sucked whispering.

"I can hear you little boy." I seethed and glared at him. Uncle Jaehun chuckled and excuse himself to the kitchen.

The bell rang alerted me to the first customer of mine. I was a bit nervous though.

"What would you want today?"

---------------------

**

A/N:

I hope this chapter is okay and not as lame as i thought.

I'm going crazy bcz it i always have the idea but by the time i wanna write it , i lost and hv no idea at all. Gahh!

Thanks for reading guys
Lets show your support by comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 307 43
[Completed] Most of them loved for what she was, well some hated too . While many wanted to make their way through her heart but there was already so...
15.8K 462 6
"I'm sorry but, Who are you?" Seungcheol got into an accident. He remembers everything and everyone except for one person. Y/n Seungcheol x Reader A...
332K 8.3K 63
"From now on you're living with 13 boys"
74.5K 4.5K 13
In which a boy breaks a self-made promise of a flower shop worker.