in love with my boss (gang le...

By Needy_Min

If u think i'm just a normal little teenage girl will ur wrong i'm the baddest bitch on the fucking planet b... More

CAST
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(6)
(7)
A/N
(8)

(5)

107 2 0
By Needy_Min

Sorry for the really long not updating i have been busy this past week so please don't be mad at meh. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Skylar POV

I was currently in my room (at the school) looking at the ceiling. When all of a sudden I hear two knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I said sitting upfrom the bed. 

"Hi miss johnson I was wondering if I can ask you a few questions" David said walking in. 'Ok just let yourself in'

"Um sure what do you need to ask me?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Uhm I was wondering if i can show you around more." He said with a smile on his face. 'at leats hes not like his other friends'

"Uh sure. But can that be later on today?" I asked him.

"Sure that will be fine." He said nervously. 

"Welp see you around miss johnson." He said walking out the door. I got up and locked the room door and got in the shower. When I got out the shower I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked like someone in a scarey movie.

"Its Jason open up please!" I signed.

"One second please." I said putting on my close. When I opened the door I got pushed in. 

"What are you doing?" I asked while he was locking the door.

"You're going to be my fuck buddy to-"

"Uhm no the fuck i'm not. Who do you think you are walking in here and telling someone that their your fuck buddy?" I asked cutting him off.

"Don't cut me off you little bitch whore slut!" I laughed.

"Who cusses like that OMG I can't believe someone cusses like that!" I said laughing more.

"Ugh just shut up and lay on the fucking bed!" He said

"Wow I can't believe this boi i'm not like any other sluts you fuck w-" 

I got cut off when some big muscular guys jumped through the window and got me and Jason.

"LET ME GO YOU UGLY FAT PEOPLE!" I laughed knowing why the muscular guy where. 

"Dude you cuss like a slut!" I said rolling on the floor laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
442K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
73.5K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...