(5)

Sorry for the really long not updating i have been busy this past week so please don't be mad at meh. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Skylar POV

I was currently in my room (at the school) looking at the ceiling. When all of a sudden I hear two knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I said sitting upfrom the bed. 

"Hi miss johnson I was wondering if I can ask you a few questions" David said walking in. 'Ok just let yourself in'

"Um sure what do you need to ask me?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Uhm I was wondering if i can show you around more." He said with a smile on his face. 'at leats hes not like his other friends'

"Uh sure. But can that be later on today?" I asked him.

"Sure that will be fine." He said nervously. 

"Welp see you around miss johnson." He said walking out the door. I got up and locked the room door and got in the shower. When I got out the shower I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked like someone in a scarey movie.

"Its Jason open up please!" I signed.

"One second please." I said putting on my close. When I opened the door I got pushed in. 

"What are you doing?" I asked while he was locking the door.

"You're going to be my fuck buddy to-"

"Uhm no the fuck i'm not. Who do you think you are walking in here and telling someone that their your fuck buddy?" I asked cutting him off.

"Don't cut me off you little bitch whore slut!" I laughed.

"Who cusses like that OMG I can't believe someone cusses like that!" I said laughing more.

"Ugh just shut up and lay on the fucking bed!" He said

"Wow I can't believe this boi i'm not like any other sluts you fuck w-" 

I got cut off when some big muscular guys jumped through the window and got me and Jason.

"LET ME GO YOU UGLY FAT PEOPLE!" I laughed knowing why the muscular guy where. 

"Dude you cuss like a slut!" I said rolling on the floor laughing.