(1)

Skylars POV

"Man that fight was the best i've had in days" i said going to the kitchen to make me some food "lol... wait in days. When did you fight in some 'days'"? Jasmine my best friend said " nothing just don't worry about it" i said laughing at how confused she was. "Mhm sure whatever" she said going to the living room and watching tv.

If u didn't know that me and her and our friend  Melanie was staying together. Me and the other two girls have been best friends we work for this bad ass gang that everyone is afraid of. The kings yeah i know typical name for a gang u thought it would have been a bad as name yeah but our boss named it so i can't tell him to change the name of the gang.

"Ayee" ethan said coming in the door. " can u learn how to knock?" i said walking to the living room where jasmine was. "We don't have to know we don't know on anyone's door" Ethan said smirking. I rolled my eyes. " But you know to knock on the boss's door or he will kill you." He groaned because he knew i was right. " Plus what do you want" I said when he came to sit on the couch. "I can't see how my friends are doing i just want to come and chill with you guys you don't have to be rude." He said fake crying. I rolled my eyes "What you want fool" i said getting annoyed. "Fine" he said rolling his eyes. "Boss wants to see JUST YOU in his office" he said saying 'just you' loud and clear so the neighbors can hear him. "Oooo sky you're in trouble" jasmine said looking at me and smirking. "Ugh what for i didn't do anything bad so why am i in trouble." I asked jasmine. "I don't know I just wanted to say that." She said looking back at the tv. I sighed "Ok let me go get my shoes on." I said getting up from the couch and putting on my shoes. "Bye guys wish me luck and don't be making out on the couch." As i said walking out the door into my car.