Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D

20.5K 729 270
By BluePringlez

Third POV

Sitting at the bar table. Asoka looked down at the cup of now cold Sake on the table. Its smell burned and seemed so pure, and full of alchohol. She hadn't drank it before, and just stared at it the whole time, waiting for the time to either drink it, or throw it away.

Everyone else was already dosing down shots and cups. Kakashi seemed red already. Asoka was the only one that wasn't drunk. Watching the scene quietly.

She was hoping that they'd have a black out, so she could mess with them.

Asoka smirked, as she dumped the Sake next to her, into the nearbye plant. Kakashi looked at her cup drunkily, thinking that she drank it.

"See!? Wasn't it great!" He yelled, happily.

Asoka took note he was the happy, talkative, and loud kind of drunk. She nodded slowly.

"Here have some more!" He yelled again. She shook her head no. His lower lip trembled and he went into a corner and began crying.

Asoka now took note he was a bi-polar drunk, his moods constantly changed. He took another whip of the alchohol.

"Heyyyyyyyy~~ Assoookaaaaaaaa~ Go kisss Kaaaakaaaashhhiiiii~" Kurenai slurred, putting a hand on the table of the bartable.

Asoka rolled her eyes and facepalmed.

"Sorry, She gets alittle crazy when she's drunk." Asuma said with a sheepish smile. His ciggerette still in his mouth.

"Whooo yooouuu calllinng crazzzy?! I like you! A-" Kurenai began walking dizily. "And You don't have the nerve to even kiss mee too!" She poked his chest.

Asoka snickered at the confused look on Asuma's face.

"I love you too. And I kissed you 2 hours ago." Asuma said.

Asoka grinned alittle at the cute, yet drunk fight.

"That felt like a life time ago! C'mereee!" Kurenai jumped and pushed Asuma to the floor and kissed him on his lips. Kurenai then blacked out onto Asuma who was knocked out because of how fast everything happened.

Iruka was already passed out on the floor, along with Izumo and Kotetsu. Guy was still drinking with Kakashi, both laughing for no reason. The sober bartender just made small talk with Asoka, who was the only Sober one of the ninjas there. She was uncomfortable at first, but soon enjoyed the sight of her friends getting drunk.

Kakashi saw her talking to the bartender and seemed to grow jelous.

(A/N: Hmm... I imagined that when Kakashi gets drunk, he turns into Tamaki from OHSHC. Enjoy :3 )

"GET AWAY FROM MY WIFEYY!" He hugged Asoka from her side, causing her to squeak alittle. Uncomfortable with somebody huging her.

"Uh..." The bartender knew not to get in the way of a drunken ninja, so he put his hands up in surrender.

"Kakashi!" Asoka yelled, uncofortable. "Let go!"

"No! You're my wife! So I get to hug you! And I don't want you talking or looking at any other guys!" He yelled, drunk, but somewhat strongly, as if he really meant it.

"What am I? An Item?" Asoka snapped, alittle annoyed.

"No, you're Asoka Hatake." He continued hugging her tightly. She squirmed, as her breath was being hugged from her body.

"Can't-breath." She choked out.

He let go and grinned behind his mask, kissing her forehead.

"I think I really like you." He said before blacking out onto the floor, face up. Asoka's face was red now.

The bartender smiled.

"So, thats your husband?" He asked.

"Y-yeah..." Asoka said hesitatingly with a soft smile.

"He's lucky, you know, and also pretty scared to be with you."

"Why would he be?" Asoka asked, now confused.

"Well, you're a very beautiful woman, and he might feel afraid that someone would want to take you, or you wouldn't like him anymore." Asoka grew even more confused.

"But I think I like him..." Asoka mumbled.

"Asoka. Kakashi deffinatly looks happier ever since you came." Guy said suddenly appearing behind her.

"What..? But... I don't see a diffrence." Asoka stuttured, turning around on the stool to face her husband's "rival".

"I'm his frienimy! Ofcourse I can tell the diffrence. The power of youth is strong! The power of love can win everything!" Guy went into his little pose and promotly passed out.

Asoka just seemed even more confused. She sighed, giving up on trying to understand.

She thinks she likes him. But she knows that all that romance brings is drama. Drama is one thing she hates.

Looking down at the drunken and passed out bodies she took out her sharpie with a grin.

Stepping around Kurenai's body Asoka drew on Kurenai's cheek a derp face and a sun and moon.

She went to Asuma next and shaded in the right side of his face with sharpie, to look like Zetsu.

The bartender watched quietly, unable to stop the smile that came to his face.

Asoka moved to Iruka and drew in big letters onto his forehead. "BELIEVE IT!"

She moved to Izumo and Kotetsu and wrote on their cheeks.

"BEST FRIENDS"

She moved to Guy and wrote over his eyebrows. "Warning: Going through Metamorphisis."

She then moved to Kakashi. She drew a fake eyeglass around his seeable eye, and made a line going down his cheek and stopped by his mask, as if it was being held. She then went to his arm and rolled up his sleeve. She then wrote on the fine white skin.

"I think I might like you too..." She realized what she wrote and tried to rub it off, but it was sharpie. So she colored over what she wrote with a blushed face. She payed as much as she could for the large tab to the bartender.

He smiled and shook his head.

"The show you brought here will cover it." He said.

Asoka smiled and thanked him, leaving her friends and husband drunk on the floor, with a grin on her face, heading home.

- - - - - - - - Later that Night - - - - - - - - -

The bartender picked up the chairs and set them away. It was now 2 am in the morning. He sighed, walking over to the drunken ninjas.

He hoped they would have woken up before.

He kicked Asuma and Kurenai first. They woke up slowly and grogily.

"Ah...my fucking head..." Kurenai winced, and whispered.

"What the hell did we do..." He murmured, wiping his eyes. He looked at Kurenai then did a double check. He began to go into histrical giggles. Kurenai looked at Asuma and began to giggled aswell.

"Your face." They both said at the same time. The bartender left, to wake up Izumo and Kotetsu who seemed to be smacking eachother in their sleep, before Kurenai and Asuma could blame him for Asoka's doings.

"Hey, wake up." The bartender said, kicking the duo. They sat up at the same time, scaring the bartender, yelling.

"IT WASNT ME!"

The bartender regained his composture.

"I'm closing up." He went to wake up Guy but when he moved his foot back to kick him softly, Guy jumped up and back. "I'm closing up, head on home, the other woman payed your tabs."

He went to Kakashi and decided to shake him. Kakashi sleepily opened his one eye and grabbed his throbbing head.

The bartender went to Iruka and shook him next.

"Hey, head on home. I'm closing up shop."

Everyone woke up grogily and with pounding heads. They stood up and looked at eachother. Then burst out in laughter. The bartender just smiled softly, shaking his head.

Everyone said their goodbyes and left to their homes, with a headache.

Kurenai wasnt able to remeber much, Neither was Iruka, Kotetsu or Izumo. Kakashi had some spots where he wasnt able to remeber what he did. And Asuma was fine, he just had a headache just like the rest.

- - - - - -

Kakashi Pov.

Walking home with a pounding headache in the middle of the hot night.

Yep.

Its summer.

Sighing I took off my Jonin vest and rolled up my sleeves. It was too hot to be wearing this and my long pants.

Looking down at my arm I saw something had been covered with sharpie. But because of my sweat and the rubbing of my sleve it seemed to be dissapearing with the first layer, showing the one underneath that wanted to be hidden.

'I think I might like you too..." I smiled at this, knowing who must have wrote it.

I could remember she was talking to the bartender and smiling as doing so. It made my blood boil. Before I could stop my self I did some stupid things.

My blood rushed to my face as I realized that I kissed her without her premission. After I did that there was nothing. Blank, Nada.

I think I blacked out...

~ ~

Soon I arrived at the house. I unlocked the door. The click seemed alot louder then need be and I held my head in pain.

I walked into the living room to see Asoka on the couch, sleeping. The T.V. was on, showing that show called Bleach. I turned off the T.V. and went to my room.

I hate drinking.

I'll never do it again.

>You said that last time...

WHO THOUGHT THAT?! >:C

*end short chapter*

- - - - - - - -

Two chapters in one day! I started this as soon as I uploaded the other. And I grinned, legit grinned, as I wrote it. :D

What you think about the 'Drunk Personalitys' I gave them? :3

Hehehe. Asoka didn't drink. She doesn't like it.

Hope you like it! I did :DD

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 250 27
Yuki And Kakashi are best friends can they possibly fall for each other can they hide it ~okay sorry if im not neat with the story im trying sorry bu...
893K 19.7K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
6.3K 311 19
Ohayƍ! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
180K 6.9K 17
(Y/N) was to be married to Kakashi Hatake. A ninja from the Leaf Village her family was allied to. But she didn't know him, couldn't even tell you wh...