Found my Placid Love || Ziam

By dazzlingziam

Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big'... More

MEET THE PEEPS
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Kindly Ignore
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 14
New Story!
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter- 13

2.6K 118 183
By dazzlingziam

Hello lovelies. How is everyone? Hope y'all are great. So here we go.
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

Louis and Niall were all set up for their 'date'. Louis gave all the instructions to Niall what he has to do and say, as the leader he is. It was 3:00 PM at present and they will leave in an hour or so.

Right now, Liam, Louis and Zayn were upstairs playing video games, waiting for Niall to come back from Josh's house. Zayn decided to call Harry, to tell him that he and Liam will visit him or summat, he dialed his number and put the call on speaker.

"Hello, Zayn?" Harry said a bit shocked as to why his ex- boyfriend's brother, who obviously must be supportive of Louis, is calling him.

"Hey there, no need to be all shocked haz." Zayn said suppressing his laughs.

"I thought you'd not like to talk to me because of, you know, everything happening." Harry said unsure of what to say and what not to.

"Lets not make things awkward between us, we are friends bud, Louis and you are fine, if we ignore the drama, you probably don't even love him right?" Zayn said smirking trying to fuel up some of the flames while Louis heard silently and Liam gave him death glares.

"Oh, oh, y-yeah, you're a-absolutely ri-right. We shouldn't be weird about that. We are u-usual friends. " Harry said nervously. Zayn chuckled.

Louis couldn't help but smile at that. He exactly knows that Harry doesn't lie at all most of the times and when he do, he is absolute shit at it and he stutters a lot. He still have feelings for him. Louis took a mental note to 6th opp tease the fuck out of him, when he wins him back.

"That's right. You got that right. Genius one we have here." Zayn sassed. Louis patted his shoulder proudly. Liam giggled as well.

"Oh shut it. Why did you call anyway?" Harry asked.

"Ah, about that, i was wondering lets just hang around, me, you and Liam. We will crash at your place and then maybe grab some burgers?" Zayn said.

"And Nia- ah never mind, cool. I am looking forward to it. See ya then." Harry quickly ended the call not wanting to handle any embarrassment.

Zayn looked at Louis with a knowing smile and poked him.

"Cheer up bro. You have a date to go to." Zayn said.

"Speaking of Niall, where is he?" Liam said. They all stood at the little balcony, which has a clear view towards the front door.

About a minute or so after, barges in Two giggling boys. Josh was giving Niall a piggy back ride and Niall was very much enjoying it.

They didn't noticed the trio upstairs at first and were goofing around the living area, Josh pretending to push Niall or make him fall in general and Niall freaking giggled all along. Until Zayn cleared his throat and smirked at both now, blushing boys.

They came downstairs and they separated, Niall's cheeks were flaring yet he had a cheeky smile on his face. He is really happy. Josh just smiled and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"As much as we love that you two are happy, but Niall is mine. And you both are acting cute, its making me sick." Louis said standing beside Niall and wrapping an arm around his waist.

Josh shot daggers at him. Zayn and Liam laughed.

"Shut up Louis, he's kidding man. Its fine." Liam said smiling at Josh. Josh nodded.

"I am gonna go, see ya later Liam." Josh said patting his shoulder. Then gave a fist bump to Zayn. "Zedd." he said.

He came in front of Niall and pecked his lips. "Bye, Babe." and Niall waved dreamily.

He was just getting out of the House. As Louis shouted.

"Oii you jealous prick. Won't you say bye to Niall's boyfriend?" Louis said.

Josh stomped his foot and was out in a second.

"So, let's go yeah?" Niall said. Everyone nodded with smirks on their faces.

"Let's get Harry back. " Louis said determined.

Niall and Louis went towards the Mc Donalds and rest two went towards Harry's place.

-at Harry's place-

"Oh my god, i am starving" Zayn groans, rubbing his tummy.

"Oh, i can cook something for you if you want" Harry said immediately standing up.

"Nah, Haz you don't have to do it, let's go out?" Liam said.

"Yeah, i don't have patience for waiting about an hour doesn't matter how much i like your cooking." Zayn chuckled.

"Fine then, lets go to the Mc Donalds nearby, you had that plan anyway." Harry went to wear pants as he was just wearing shorts.

Zayn grabbed the car keys.

"You think this will work?" Liam asked putting his hands on both of his shoulders.

"Honestly? I think we didn't even had to do it but i gave the idea to speed up the process, they are obviously fine. Harry just needed to know that Louis will never do that to him, his importance." Zayn said caressing his cheeks.

"I just want them together today." Liam said.

"They will be baby boy, don't worry too much." Zayn said placing a loving kiss on his lips.

They were so into the kiss and zoned out that they didn't feel Harry standing there with an unexplainable expression on his face. They heard a cough and broke apart.

Liam blushed as usual.

"Let's go." Harry said without any other word. He just wished that in place of Liam was him, and in Zayn's place was Louis.

Liam looked and Zayn with a questionable look and Zayn just shrugged.

Niall and Louis were just sitting there with their phones in there hands. They were waiting for their friends for so long and were bored.

Soon they saw mop of curly dark brown hair leading the way and barging inside the place. He huffed and took a seat stomping his foot, soon the couple following, quickly catching their eyes and waving slightly.

Louis chuckled at his boy. Yes, his boy. None other's. He quickly stood up and took Niall's hand.

"They are here, get to work, you can text Devine later." Louis whispered gesturing towards the table.

Niall nodded and walked 'accidentally' too close from the chair Harry was sitting at. His hands interlocked with Louis'.

They greeted Perrie and Kendall who worked there at the Mc Donalds, who are their friends as well. Louis was sure he saw a very familiar tall, blonde haired girl slipping out of the door but he ignored.

They gave the order and Louis turned Niall around holding his waist tightly, totally going with the plan. Green emerald eyes burning at their backs.

Niall placed his hands on his neck and pecked his cheeks. Louis whispered something in his ear while Niall 'bushed' but nodded.

The giggly duo soon getting inside thw washroom. Harry's eyes were no longer holding any tantrums or cheekiness. His eyes were red purely in anger.

Zayn and Liam looked at each other with knowing looks, very much enjoying the view.

Harry chewed on his lips trying to subside his anger and jealousy, reminding him that he is his ex.

Soon, both came out with a bit haphazard clothes and Louis ' hair somewhat messy. Harry felt a pang of jealousy as well as flashbacks when he used to grip his soft locks his his hands while having a hot time. He still calmed himself and continued eating.

Zayn and Liam frowned at Harry very collected.

"What now? " zayn mouthed the words looking over at Louis.

Louis slumped his shoulder in defeat. He thought Harry still loves him, but he was wrong.

Niall shook his head at that. He got up, grabbed Louis by his collar and stood exactly in front of Harry.

Harry looked at him with confusion and anger mixed. Then he did something he never imagined he would have to do, he internally vomited but did it anyway, for his friends.

He kissed Louis. Harshly. Strongly gripping his collar, still. Louis was in shock.

"Just go with the flow, if you want him back." Niall whispered and Louis did as told.

It was almost now 2 minutes and they slowly gave up but soon Niall's jaw met with hand.

Harry slapped him.

"Har-" Louis tried to say but then he got a hard punch on his face. He then quickly barged out of the door.

"Harry!" Liam said glaring at the other three who were now in shock.

Liam rushed after him and others trailing behind.

They ended up chasing Harry till his house. Harry banged the door shut but Liam came inside with the other key.

"Haz! " Liam shouted.

Harry was in his bedroom sobbing violently. This broke Liam's heart.

"Aw Harry, come here." Liam held him in his arms while he still sobbed.

Zayn, Louis and Niall came after and as they were coming inside, Niall stopped them.

"Let me only, talk to him. You both don't dare to come inside and listen." Niall warned and walked towards Harry's bedroom.

Liam and Harry looked up and Harry quickly turned away, not wanting to spar him a glance.

"Let me please?" Niall pleaded and Liam nodded, shutting the door behind him.

After what felt like eternity but actually were 45 minutes. A crying mess Harry ran towards Louis and jumped in his arms, muttering little sorrys.

Everyone was amused while Liam was smiling, he knew Niall very well. He may seem like the carefree, out of the world, happy, and only foody guy. But he knows everything. He will do anything in his power to complete the spaces between his friends. No doubt he told and convinced Harry and made him realize his mistake.

"What did you even said to him?" Zayn asked amused looking at his friends who were mikes away and almost painfully separated, now embracing each other.

"I just told him the truth, i knew. I made him realize his importance and also not to be too naive. Also i may have added some Niall talks. Which are secret. And yeah, i showed him the recording as well." Niall said casually while Zayn nodded blissfully, he couldn't be happier for both and also that he got a friend like Niall and a boyfriend like Liam.

Liam tackled Niall in a hug and zayn following after. They pulled away smiling when they saw, now a giggly Harry in Louis' lap, blabbing about things which might've happened when they were apart.

Soon they both stood up while they kissed, slowly turning into a make out session, Louis lifting Harry's shirt from his waist a bit.

Zayn cleared his throat.

They both had dopey smiles when they pulled away, not ashamed at all. Shameless as they are.

Louis looked at Niall and hugged him tight. Same with Zayn and Liam

"Thank you Niall, so much. And you both too." Louis said with tears in his eyes.

"It's nothing, friends do this. But i will appreciate if you start using a mouth freshener, gosh i wonder how Harry likes you." Niall laughed.

"I love him like this only" Harry said looking at Louis with fond in his eyes and vice versa.

"I love you all. So much." he said and hugged everyone and they were all just bunch of limbs attached to each other.

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:
Can i get thoughts?
Comment, 'Larry!' If you loved this chapter
Comment, 'familiar blonde' if you think you know who that is. 😉😉

Also that this chappie is dedicated to Niall. He is such an amazing person. He was also at the Manchester one love concert, helping ari. Love to him, ari and everyone who helped and the victims as well.

Love you as always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.8K 31
When you're a Youtube famous singer, that goes by the name Zayn Malik, it's hard to get away from all the fame and fuss or even the odd fan shouting...
2.5K 94 2
Zayn Malik is invisible. It's the way he's wanted it for so long, it's just easier. He's so socially awkward, so shy that it's just easier to be invi...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
31.3K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...