Sonic Boys x Reader

By InkTheHedgehog

Just a bunch of random one shots. Send me a message for a scenario for a character. No OCs please. Also, no l... More

Sonic x Outgoing!reader
Shadow x Shy!reader
Silver x Reader
Scourge x Troublemaker!reader
Knuckles x reader
Shadow x reader
Shadow x Jealous! reader
Request Page!
Apology Author's Note
Special x reader
Shadow X Pregnant Reader
Silver x Murdered!reader
Knuckles x Shy!Reader
Shadow x Reader
Sonic x Insecure!Reader
This needs to be said...
Silver X Mute! Reader
Shadow x Scared!Reader
Knuckles x Pregnant!reader

Silver X Pregnant! reader

9.6K 171 184
By InkTheHedgehog

I was pacing back and forth in the living room. Silver was with Sonic and Shadow, helping repair a destroyed village. Shadow was there to guard the village while Sonic and Silver helped rebuild it. That wasn't why I was pacing however. Silver and I had gotten married four months ago. It was only three months ago that I found out I was pregnant. My belly had grown and somehow I've managed to hide my stomach from him, but he'll notice sooner or later. The only people who knew were Blaze and Rouge. They're both happy for us, but Rouge asked me how many I was having. I had checked at 12 weeks and I was having twins. When I told her that, she started going on about different things and they made me all worry. Blaze knows that I haven't told Silver yet because she asked him about names and he was confused. She managed to cover up the situation but she told me to tell him soon. I plan on telling him when he got home.

'What if he's not happy with twins? What if...no, I need to think positive,' I argued with myself.

I finally groaned in frustration and felt tears try to fill my eyes. I didn't want him to leave me, even though I knew deep down he wouldn't leave me. I stared at the ceiling as the front door opened and closed. I quickly wiped my eyes and smile as Silver walks into the room. He smiled at me before flying over to me quickly. I took a step back when he tried to hug me. He gave me a hurt look and tilted his head in confusion.

"What's wrong Y/N," he asked.

"Silver, you might want to sit down," I said, biting my lip.

He did what I asked and I took a deep breath. I fidgeted with my shirt a little bit before taking another deep breath.

"I...I've been meaning to tell you, um, well, I," I stuttered, my whole body shaking.

Silver gently took my hands and pulled me a little closer. I looked at our hands before I looked at him.

"Please sweetheart, tell me," he pleaded.

I took a shaky breath and had an idea. I bit my lip again as I gently placed his hands on my stomach. I watched as he felt how big my stomach was and slowly started to piece together why it was so big. Silver's eyes went wide as I just watched him. I took a few deep breaths. He looked up at me and I looked at our hands.

"We're having a baby," he asked quietly.

"Babies, actually," I corrected.

He was silent and I looked at him. His ears had fallen back and he was looking up at me. I felt my ears fall back and avoid his gaze. Silver reached up and made me look at him.

"Why didn't you tell me? Were you afraid I would leave you," he asked.

"I wasn't afraid that you would leave me, I was afraid you wouldn't be happy with having twins," I replied.

"I'm thrilled," he said, tears in his eyes.

Silver stood up and carefully hugged me. I hugged him back and buried my face in his neck.

~Time Skip~

I was reading while Silver played some video games with Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles. I stiffled a few giggles as the boys tried their hardest to beat the other. My giggling caused the babies to move a little bit causing me to giggle more.

"Whatcha giggling about Y/N," Knuckles asked.

"The babies are moving around a little bit every time I giggle or laugh," I replied.

"Or sing," Silver said, walking over to me.

He had died and now it was Sonic and Knuckles just playing. Silver kneeled in front of me and placed his hands on my stomach.

"Can they hear you sing," Knuckles asked.

"Yes. They can hear me when I sing, when I talk and probably when someone else talks," I replied.

"Hey there," Silver whispered, earning a small nudge in response.

"Can I feel," Knuckles asked.

Silver was a bit nervous but I gently grabbed Knuckles hand and placed it on my stomach. He barely touched, not wanting to hurt the babies, and got on a knee.

"Um, hi. It's your uncle Knuckles," he said quietly.

One of the babies pushed the area where his hand was and he smiled widely. Sonic came over and I placed his hand on my stomach.

"I'm your uncle Sonic," he whispered.

Again, one of the babies pushed his hand and he smiled too. Shadow didn't look interested, but Silver managed to talk him into it. I hesitantly grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. He didn't really know what to do so I smiled and looked at Silver.

"This is your third uncle," I said, giving a small nod to Shadow.

"Shadow," he mumbled.

The babies heard him and nudged his hand for a little longer before relaxing again. He seemed shocked and pulled his hand away. The other boys gave him some reassurance and they went back to their video game.

~Time skip~

I sat and watched as Silver played with the kids. They were two years old now, two boys: Jacob and Logan. Silver was chasing Jacob while Logan ran off in a different direction. He tripped over his own feet and I shot out of my chair, only to breath a sigh of relief. Shadow had used his 'chaos control' to catch Logan before he hit his head off a rock. Shadow lifted Logan into his arms as Logan cried into his shoulder. Shadow teleported to me and gave me Logan.

"Thanks Shadow. Sh, sh it's ok, you're fine," I said, comforting him.

Silver carried Jacob over and Jacob immediately wanted to be put down. Once he was set down, Jacob reached up for Logan. I placed Logan on the ground and Jacob checked him over before hugging him. Sonic and Knuckles walked over and looked at the two boys.

"They do look out for each other, huh," Knuckles said.

"Yeah, they do," Silver replied, picking up Logan.

Jacob walked up to Shadow and raised his arms. Shadow didn't pick them up unless it was an emergency, but Jacob looked like he was going to cry. Shadow sighed and picked him up. Jacob hugged him and Shadow rubbed circles on his back.

"Tank you, udle Shad," Jacob said.

"Don't mention it. Just...keeping you guys safe, I guess," Shadow replied.

Sonic took Logan and hugged him.

"Aw, is Little Logan okay," he asked.

"Yish," Logan replied, wiping his tears away.

Knuckles took Logan from Sonic while Shadow calmed Jacob down. I took Logan after Knuckles hugged him. I smiled at him before giving him an eskimo kiss. 

"Just be more careful, okay Logan," Silver said.

Logan nodded as Sonic took him. I took Jacob from Shadow and Jacob tried to keep his legs away from my stomach. I giggled at his attempt and he immediately wanted to be held by someone else, whining slightly. Confused, Knuckles took Jacob from my arms. Logan giggled a little bit.

"What was that all about," Knuckles asked.

"He didn't want to hurt someone," I replied, sitting down.

"He wouldn't have hurt you," Silver said, confused.

"I'm not talking about me," I said, smiling brightly.

Logan suddenly leaned toward me, causing Sonic to nearly drop him. Shadow caught Logan and took him from Sonic, glaring at the blue hedgehog. Logan pointed at my belly.

"Babe," Logan stated.

The boys all looked at me in shock as I kissed Logan on the nose, giving him a nod. Silver knelt in front of me and took my hands.

"Are you...pregnant again," he asked.

I nodded and he hugged me. Logan and Jacob laughed in joy and Jacob pointed at my belly this time.

"Sis," Jacob said.

"You want a sister," Sonic asked, causing Jacob to nod.

"It would be good for Y/N, in a way. She wouldn't be the only girl in the house," Silver said, placing his hands on my stomach.

"Yes, but when she would be a teenager, she would have five boys being protective of her. And that's not counting the rest of the gang," I said, laughing a little bit.

"Oh, you better believe it," Knuckles said.

"No one hurts your family," Shadow said.

"'Your family'? You are a part of this family Shadow. You're like....Y/N's brother, in a way. You two act a lot like siblings," Silver said.

"Yeah, a really old big brother," Sonic snickered.

"If I didn't have Logan in my arms, I swear I would--"

"Shadow," I said, cutting him off.

Logan lifted his hand and a rock hit Sonic on the back of the head while Jacob smacked the top of Sonic's head. Jacob laughed with Knuckles, Silver and I as Shadow looked at Logan and Jacob.

"That's my nephews," Shadow said, smirking at Sonic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.8K 35
Just what the title says! Manic is quite the rock 'n roll type of guy, don't you think? But who knew he could be a real cutie when it comes to dating...
11.1K 388 24
Sonic is very curious about this non-open mysterious ebony hedgehog. Wanting all the aggravation between him and Shadow to stop, he tries to find a w...
68.1K 1.1K 23
•°. *࿐ → male character scenarios w gender neutral reader (unless stated otherwise) → requests · open ◡̈
106K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} 《Warning! Boy×Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...