Ever After Pony- A Tale of Tw...

By CrystalHeart175

Chapter 1 of Ever After High Webisodes but with My Little Pony Familiars More

Apple's and Sunset's Tale: The Story of Royals
Raven and Twilight: The Story of Rebels
The Tale of Legacy Day
Stark Raven/Twilight Mad
True Reflections
Briar and Rarity's Study Party
Maddie and Pinkie in Chief
Here Comes Cupid and Cadence
The Cat Who Cried Wolf
Cedar Wood Would Love To Lie
Catching Raven and Twilight
The Day Ever After
Replacing Raven

The Shoe Must Go On

287 3 1
By CrystalHeart175

*at The Glass Slipper Ashlynn and Fluttershy are quietly waiting*

Hunter Huntsman:*walks in with hands full of shoe boxes* I got the shoes! Now, how 'bout a hug for your hero?

Sparrow- *flies in with boxes of shoes* Heroes that is?

Ashlynn Ella: *flirtacious* Why, I hope that's you, Hunter.

Fluttershy- *sees Sparrow with the shoes and giggles* You too Sparrow...

Hunter Huntsman: *drops the shoes* You know it, pumpkin.

Sparrow- *sets the shoes down gently*

Ashlynn Ella: *hugs Hunter* Thank you so much for getting these!

Fluttershy- *nuzzles Sparrow affectionately* Yes this is wonderful *smiles sheepishly* ...and now, you two have to leave.

Ashlynn- *nods with the same expression*

Hunter Huntsman: Eh...heh?

Sparrow- *confused* Say what?

Ashlynn Ella: *to Hunter* Sorry, sweetie. But we have less than an hour to set up the display for these new shoes.

Fluttershy- *nods* Blondie, Photo, Rarity and Briar are gonna be here any minute and they can't know about us! *concerned*

Hunter/Sparrow: *in unison with their eyes closed* *hopeful* Well, maybe―

Ashlynn/Fluttershy: *pushes them out the store*Uh huh, sounds great!

Hunter/Sparrow: *oblivious* *outside*How about we all―

Ashlynn/Fluttershy: *nervous* You guys are the best! *closes the door*

Hunter Huntsman: *opens eyes and is confused* Get some coffee...?

Sparrow- *confused* And now, we're here.

*back inside Briar, Rarity, Photo, and Blondie arrive*

Ashlynn Ella: *smiles* Thanks for helping, you guys. Now, we don't have much time, but―

Blondie Lockes: No problem, Ashlynn and Fluttershy. I see where you have the platform set up and I will move it twenty inches to the left, so the natural light hits the shoes giving them their halo-effect!

Photo- *grins at them* Just right! Right?

Fluttershy: Um, eh, I guess?  Briar, Rarity, thoughts?

Briar Beauty: *snores*

Rarity- *thinks* I think you should arrange them by either, color, fabric, or style so that it's organized darlings but Blondie and Photo are right about the halo-effect especially if you want those shoes to shine!!! *gleams*

Ashylnn/Fluttershy- *looks at the clock and gasps in shock at what time it is*

*outside Hunter and Sparrow are waiting*

Hunter: *gets hit in the head with an acorn* Ow! *looks to see who threw it which happens to be Pesky the squirrel* *glares at him* Pesky...

Pesky- *throws acorns at them both*

Hunter/Sparrow- *rubs head and glares at him* *in unison* Oh, it is on!

*back inside Ashlynn and Fluttershy are ignoring Blondie and looks out the window to see a crowd of people waiting in line* *shocked*

Blondie Lockes: And that's why glass slippers are totally overrated. I...

Photo- *listening*

Briar/Rarity- *sleeping*

Crowd: When are they gonna open? I can't wait for the new shoes! New shoes!

Ashlynn/Fluttershy- *look at each other nervously*

*back outside*

Hunter Huntsman: *calls out* Pesky? That is the last straw! *gets hit with an acorn*

Pesky- *hides in a tree*

Sparrow- *looks in the tree* Hmm... *gets hit by lots of acorns* Ugh!

Pesky- *runs off*

Both- *angry* Yahhh!

*back inside*

Ashlynn Ella: *worried* We've only unpacked one box so far! And the store opens in less than a minute!

Fluttershy- *panicking* We're never gonna make it!

*the back door opens to reveal Hunter and Sparrow chasing Pesky*

Hunter Huntsman: You can run, Pesky! *jumps in the shoe pile*

Sparrow- But you can't hide! *jumps in the shoe pile*

Ashlynn/Fluttershy: Hunter, Sparrow, no!

*all the shoes go flying...on the shelves correctly and in time*

Crowd: *screams in delight as they burst in*

Briar Beauty: *wakes up* Wow. So, do we get free shoes for helping or what?

Rarity- *goes looking for shoes happily*

Blondie/Photo- *smiles*

Ashlynn Ella: *goes over to Hunter and Sparrow* You ready for those hugs, heroes?

Fluttershy- *giggles at Sparrow*

*they pairs pull the sheets so no one can see them*

Hunter/Sparrow: *calm* Or how 'bout a kiss?

*they're about to kiss but Pesky gets in between both couples*

Hunter/Sparrow- *angry unison* Pesky! *chases him out*

Ashlynn/Fluttershy- *rolls their eyes and smiles at each other*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632 14 13
In The Sunset Redemption, Princess Twilight Sparkle cast a spell that sent Raphael through time, giving him the chance to save Sunset Shimmer and pre...
1.9K 63 28
Fan fiction/ Werewolves
10.9K 172 10
**COMPLETED** When Twilight's crown gets stolen, she has to go to an unknown world to get it back, otherwise, Equestria is in trouble. Spike and Gala...
762 32 16
"for we all have our own twilights and mists and abysses to return to." Meet my OCs