frappe ➳ park jihoon

By havenlyhhj

❝ that's for you ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one series ❀ #26 in fanfiction: 17.07.13 ➳ #3 in p... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
special chapter
ending
epilogue

eighteen

7.9K 547 598
By havenlyhhj

"Saeng-il chuka hamnida, saeng-il chuka hamnida, saranghaneun Jinyoung-ssi saeng-il chuka hamnida."

"Saeng-il chuka hamnida, saeng-il chuka hamnida, saranghaneun Sonagi-ssi saeng-il chuka hamnida."

The gang were all in the rooftop singing the birthday song for the two love birds. But there's Jihoon, sulking on the corner. Jinyoung and Sonagi, both thanked their friends and chuckled.

"The party's tonight. Make sure you're all present." Jinyoung said.

"I am wearing a stupid gown." Sonagi sighed earning a nudge from Hyungseob.

"I swear, you will look good on that gown." The boy said sticking out his tongue.

They talked and talked about the plans for tonight. And as for Jihoon who keeps on listening, he didn't mind to do the talking. He is still devastated. Like. Seriously. But he will go to the party.

As for Jinyoung who's suspecting him, he doesn't want to ruin his and Sonagi's night. He'll let this go for now and talk to Jihoon later.

"So, that's all I wanna tell you guys. My mom loves the Philippines so much that she put their tradition in her debut." Hyungseob said.

"Do I really need to wear that gown?" Sonagi complained.

"Aigoo.. that gown is so expensive. Jihoon's mom and mom paid for that gown." Hyungseob said pointing his index finger on her.

"Uhm hey, princess. May I ask you this question?" Daniel asked earning her attention.

"Shoot."

"You are living under a wealthy family, why are you a working student?"

Sonagi sighed and shook her head. "Actually, I don't wanna bother my aunt to waste money for me. I wanna help." She sighed again. "But you didn't have to buy me that gown."

"Hey, this is your debut. Your 18th birthday. Of course, we need this to be special."

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •

The night came, and Sonagi was being dragged on her bedroom with her aunt's personal make-up artist. She was complaining and want to run away but she can't. She's stuck in front of the mirror while the make-up artist is doing something horrible on her face and also, with her hair.

Is it really horrible? Because I'm sure, she'll be stunning.

The guests are slowly arriving as the other staffs, are almost done with everything. The boys were already downstairs, Jinyoung is walking around entertaining some guests as they greet him and Jihoon is still missing.

"Where the hell is Jihoon?" Daniel complained as he glance at his watch.

"I can't see Sonagi either." Haknyeon said tilting his head from left to right.

"Idiot, Sonagi is still preparing." Daniel responded with a slap on his arm, lightly. He sighed as Daehwi tapped his shoulder.

"Girls." He said.

"Yeah right."

A few seconds later, Jinyoung went to them panting. "Gosh.. I didn't know this is tiring." He complained.

"Well, we didn't know that both of your parents invited a lot of guests tonight. Most of them are from wealthy families." Guanlin said.

"Oh jeez. Lemme rest." Jinyoung sighed sitting between Daehwi and Samuel.

A few hours later, the whole area was packed. They are all seated to their tables and waited for the girl. Jinyoung went upstairs to escort Sonagi out of the room because he is sure that she is already done.

He knocked on her bedroom's door and her aunt opened it. "Alright, Jinyoung's here." She said. Sonagi who was still amazed about how she look in front of the mirror didn't budge to move. She's still staring at herself.

"Is this Sonagi?" She asked herself.

"Yes, it's you. You're beautiful." The make-up artist said.

"Gomawo." She said blushing.

"Aigoo, we'll continue the compliments later. Jinyoung's here." Her aunt said opening the door widely. "She's coming out for a second." She winked.

Sonagi's aunt and the make-up stylist walked out of the room first. And there's Sonagi who slapped herself into reality and realized it's time for the party to start. Jinyoung patiently waited for her outside her room until, he saw a small part of her gown, until she appears in front of him.

Jinyoung's jaw dropped, she looks so perfect. So beautiful. He fell in love even more. It was like a slow motion as she walked out of the room. Her eyes were alluring him, but still her face shows her shyness.

"You're so.. beautiful." He said making her blush.

"Thanks." She responded.

"Shall we go? They're already waiting." Jinyoung said as he offered his elbow for Sonagi.

"Of course."

The both of them walked downstairs. They went to backyard where the party is going to start. And when the double door went open, it revealed the two birthday celebrants. There was a small red carpet for them to walk towards a small stage with a microphone on it, Jinyoung's mom is standing there.

"Damn, my noona is so beautiful!" Daehwi cried.

"I know right. Huhuhu." And there goes Minki who cried with him.

"Bae Jinyoung is surely lucky. Aigoo." Daniel said.

"And where the hell is Jihoon?" Haknyeon suddenly said popping out of nowhere.

"I didn't see him." Guanlin responded.

"I thought hyung is going." Samuel replied.

"He'll come, he can't miss this." Seonho added.

"What's taking him so long?" Then there's Sewoon who just arrived.

"Aigoo.. he's one of the 18 roses. Where the hell is he?!" Hyungseob complained.

"Oh sorry I'm late, it was traffic.!" All heads turned to the tall boy who just arrived.

"Hi Justin!" Seonho greeted.

"Are we complete?" The new guy asked.

"Jihoon's not here yet." Daniel responded.

"Aigoo." Justin pouted.

Slowly, the 18 roses has started to arrive. And in the particular order, the 18 roses are.. Hyungseob, Daniel, Justin, Samuel, Minki, Daehwi, Seonho, Guanlin, Haknyeon, Sewoon, Youngmin, Sungwoo, EuiWoong, Park Woojin, Jisung, Minhyun, Jihoon and Jinyoung.

author: quick note, if you don't understand the 18 roses well it is a tradition here in the Philippines when a girl is celebrating her 18th birthday, the 18 roses should be in there with 18 males for her to dance with. the very first male is her father and the next is her brother/friends/cousins and the 18th or the last rose is her boyfriend/best friend/some guy she loves. but since Sonagi's adopted and her aunt is a widow, I put Hyungseob instead. if you don't like the idea of it because this is a Korean fanfiction, i don't care.

Both Jinyoung and Sonagi walked down on the red carpet as the crowd welcome them with a round of applause. Jinyoung's heart is beating faster than he thought. He never knew his bestfriend would be this beautiful.

All the people admired them about how they look good together. And if Jihoon's here, he'll probably be jealous.

They arrived in the small stage where Jinyoung's mom was waiting. She smiled at them and greeted them with love. She took the microphone and started to talk.

"Good evening everyone, we are all here to celebrate this two precious kids' birthday." And the speech goes on,. I'm too lazy to type it. "So what are we waiting for let's start with the 18 roses."

Then Sonagi pulled Hyungseob to dance on the dance floor, dancing a slow dance. He first gave her a red rose and let the music invade the place.

"Oh gosh, the dance started already where is Jihoon?" Daniel complained uncomfortably.

"Did you try to call him?" Justin asked.

"We already did, he is not answering." Minhyun butted in.

After a minute, it was Daniel's turn. "Gosh, I'm next after him." Justin chuckled.

And as the boys' done giving roses to her and dance, it was already Minhyun's turn. "What the heck, Jihoon's next to Minhyun hyung. Aigoo!" Hyungseob said when he saw Jisung who just arrived after he danced.

"Replace him with Jinyoung." He said.

"Oh yes, yes." Hyungseob said forgetting the meaning of the 18 roses. And when Minhyun's done, he looked at Jinyoung.

"Your turn." He said.

"But Jihoon hyung's next to you." Jinyoung responded.

"He's not here, you're the last one." Minhyun insisted as he pushed Jinyoung on the dance floor. The boy walked shyly towards the girl and grabbed her closer by the waist before giving her the rose. The girl blushed and knew he is the 17th.

"Where's Jihoon? Is he suppose the 17th?" She asked him.

"He's not here yet."

They danced with heartfelt smiles plastered on their faces. They were both in happy, and as they dance.. that's the time that Jihoon arrived. He walked behind his friends and smirked.

"I was right, I'm the last."

Hyungseob happed to hear his voice and turned around to face him. "Oh good you're here. You're the last one." He said.

"I know.." He smiled slyly.

Jinyoung came back and there he glared at Jihoon. "You're late. I'm not her last dance anymore, goddammit!"

Jihoon just smirked at him and walked down on the center to dance with Sonagi. The girl was pretty shock to see him.

"I thought you're not coming." She said in a monotonous voice. "You're suppose to be my 17th dance, why are you late?"

"I'll explain while we dance,." He said. "A beautiful red rose for you my beautiful lady."

"Shut up." She said rolling her eyes and dance with him. "Anyways, you're the last dance so it doesn't matter." And with that, it made Jihoon chuckled.

"You don't know anything about this tradition." He said.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked raising a brow.

"Oh you don't know? This 18 roses thingy is a tradition in the Philippines when a girl is celebrating her debut. 18 males will dance with her and the last dance matters. Because.." He paused as he leaned closer to ear. She felt his hot breath making her shiver.

"The last dance is the most important and it really matters.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 4K 56
"Park Jihoon is.... A GIRL?!" A day before produce 101, Park Jihoon mysteriously goes missing, leaving his twin sister Jihyo no choice but to pretend...
55.4K 1.3K 42
• requests closed • Wanna One Imagines 💫 ·Kang Daniel ·Park Jihoon ·Lee Daehwi ·Kim Jaehwan ·Ong Seongwoo ·Park Woojin ·Lai Guanlin ·Yoon Ji...
101K 6K 32
❝ i know you've been loving me but sorry, i'm a fuckb -- bad boy. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one series ➳ #1 in ong seongwoo 18.05.19 ⚝ #1 in...
28.5K 579 14
Your bias, your chapter. It's basically imagines of you being in a condition whereby each member would be your love. This story is just for fun purpo...