The Moment

By Hathaway_Mikaelson

This is the story of Crystal , her life , how it happened , when it happened and why it happened. But why jus... More

The Moment
Just Before We Met
If We Ever Meet Again
Give It Your Best Shot
Will You Come With Me
Waking Up To Her
Come Back to Me
Happy Birthday
OMG!!!!!!
The Runaway
What The.........
Here I Am
Coming Home
The Moment
I Guess This Is All We Need
New Book Posted (sequel) Looking Deeper

How Will I Do This

231 11 1
By Hathaway_Mikaelson

{Crystal's POV}

I took a very small bite out of the protein bar. I couldn't waist my only food. I needed it. To live , to remember her. I shuddered at the thought that Katy might be in pain just because I left. I guess I was sorta like a mother daughter relationship.

Wait , what am I thinking. Katy is a pop star , how could she even like me. I mean look at me. I barely eat , drink , or sleep. When I do sleep I don't sleep good. All I have are nightmares. I hate my life.

I run across the road because the cross walk only had 15 seconds left. I just got off the road as the cars started to move. And just my luck one of the cars that start to move is.......Katy's!

I think she saw me. No she didn't. Yes she did. No she didn't.

Crystal stop arguing to yourself. No stop talking to yourself. Ugh!

{ Katy's POV}

Wait , is that.

No!

It is! I turned my car and sorta tried to follow her. But I think she saw me following her. Wait why is she even out here?

Never mind that. I need to go get her.

I caught up to her and stepped out of my car and put on my sunglasses. I know she won't know who I am , I look nothing like myself. I got closer and closer. And I got so close that she turned around to see.

ME!

{A/N}

I want a vote and a comment for an update also I have almost 60 votes yay and over 200 reads yay thank y guys so so so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
165K 11.7K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC