Happy Birthday

{Crystal's POV}

"Katy stop ,please." I said in between laughs.

"Not until you tell me what's going on in your little head." She said

As soon as Katy said that she stopped tickling for a moment and I darted downstairs. Katy ran down after that she was pelted with happy birthdays and hugs.

{Katy's POV}

I am totally baffled by all of this. I ran over to my best friend , Shannon Woodward. She must have down this , she knows me and how I hate surprises. I grabbed my little girl Crystal and ran into the kitchen with her in my grasp.

"Do I have to meet everyone," she whined.

"Yes , and please don't give me a hard time around my family," I whispered.

I walked out of the kitchen and Crystal just ran upstairs all upset. She just has to learn that the world doesn't revolve around her. I went into the common room and greeted my brother David and sister Angela.

{Crystal's POV}

I can't believe Katy wanted to make me meet all of those people. I am not usually this shy , but I am shy when it comes to Katy's family. Her family is practically famous.

I sat and thinking about how hard my life is. I started thinking , Katy can't keep me forever , she has to give me to a orphanage sometime soon.

It's not like she will adopt a random  kid from off the streets , I mean who would ever do that. I can't get too attached to Katy because I will have to let her go someday or later.

And on that note I went over to Katy's dresser and packed some stuff in a back pack including my new phone I sneaked down stairs sure that no one saw me and put some food in the bag.

I ran back up and went to the window opened it and jumped out. I know Katy wouldn't like this as a birthday present but it's what I need to do.

Katy can't take care of a 11 year old and keep her career in line , I mean who can. I wish I could stay but once I'm gone Katy will have a normal life , for a pop star and be awesome as ever.

{A/N}

Will Crystal leave Katy , will Katy go find her and let her career fall , will her career fall. Find out in the next chapter , I want 2 vote and comments