Backstabbers, love and Teenag...

By happylittleland

Paris Amelia Darling, is your regular teenage girl, she has a huge crush on Jaden Simons, the schools hottest... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Soo
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Not a chapter
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter six

38 0 0
By happylittleland

Paris Pov..

Hmm... Something going on and I really don't know what it is... Mika and Alina are still actin weird around me.. I mean have I done something wrong? French went by quick and I think I've got to grasps with it now. But Zach still thinks I'm crazy... Haha oh well, me and Zach laughed it off and went to dinner.

While I was in the line, I got a text from Corey..

************

*Text conversation*

Corey: hey Paris xx

Paris: Heyy hun, what's up? Xx

Corey: we need to talk ASAP xx

Paris: alright then, I will find ya once I got mi food.. Xx

Corey: yeah alright cyaa in a bit xx

Paris: cyaa later matey moo xxx

*****************

Awwwh bless our Corey, but it sound important, I wonder what he wants to talk about. I know it won't be nothing awkward cause Corey has been my dopey mate since play school!! I got my chips and went to meet Corey

Corey Pov..

I texted Paris telling he we need to talk. I know Jaden is going to literally KILL me when I tell her; he likes her... But yanoo he will get over it.

Paris came over to sit with me, and asked me what we needed to talk about, I was about to tell her about Jaden, but he decided to show up too. Great my plan is in the waiting zone for now..

Alina Pov.

I saw Paris go and Sit my Corey, he's like the dumbest boy alive.. I swear; but they seemed to be talking about something interesting until Jaden, showed up then they stopped.. Something going on and I don't like it..

Paris and Jaden won't ever get together if it's the last thing I do!! I've just gotta make Paris think Jaden isn't interested in her.. Haha and I've got the perfect plan,

Mika'sPov.

Alina was staring at Jaden, Corey and Paris and I could tell she was planning something cause she had that sly look on her face 😏.. Then she quickly turned around, I nearly jumped out of my skin;then she told me the plan.. We were going to make a random Facebook account and write horrible statues about Paris; telling her to stay away from Jaden or else.. I know that sounds really evil.. But trust me It could be worse.. I mean Paris has done some bad thing to me like.. Ermm.. Well she took my lipstick once.. So yeah she deserves everything she's on a get!

The day went by quick and so me and Mika got our plan ready..

We made a Facebook with the account name Mina Jackson.. Jaden "girlfriend"

And started the hate!!!

Paris Pov..

I was sat at my computer, checking my Facebook when I got a request from Mina, we did have a Mina at our school so presumed it was her. So I accepted. But then; she started writing statues saying, "if Paris Stuck-up darling, goes near my Jaden again; she'll regret it!" I then got inbox messages telling me to stay away from Jaden.. I could believe what was happening to me, I couldn't take the statues and messages no more; so I quickly shut my computer down!

I could help but cry that night, I felt worthless, and that I could never be happy again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 10.1K 44
What will happen when the guy you've been crushing for what feels like forever is paired with your best friend on a fake marriage and you get stuck w...
558 2 24
Charlie couldn't be happier right now. Her life is perfect. She has the best friends, plays varsity sports, and has the most amazing boyfriend, Caleb...
8.9M 355K 58
Meet Alyssa Bent, she's a nerd. But not your typical one. She likes to read, but her world doesn't totally revolve around books. She's not shy nor do...
73.2K 2.5K 31
○Put four guys in a room, four bored guys. What is the first thing that pops into their heads? What do they think is interesting and can kill their b...