Like Night and Day

By exobubz

The brunet, who listened to nothing but punk and styled himself in ripped jeans and hoodies, believed that he... More

Prologue
Jock!Yeol & Punk!Baek #1
The Principles of Byun Baekhyun
Dichotomy
Persistency
Conditions and Obligations
Of Bets and Bids
Opposites
By Chances
Opposite Forces
Success
Game Players
Maximum Height
The Color Green
Emotional Ante
Compounds
Falling Fiend
Prideful Tragedy
Clarity
Human Mechanics
Touch Base
Business
Confessions in the Dark
From the Horizon
Blindings
Halcyon
Platonic
Descending
Collisions
Admission
Fifty-Fifty
Dawning
Dark Hearts
Black and White
Stereotypical
Collapsing Stars
Polarity
Severance
Gears in Motion
The First
Letters For Him
Crumbling
The Decline
The Breaking Point
Others
Absolute
Night of Wonders
"Honesty"
Cages
Begin Again
Stay
Catastrophic Blues (Final)

Favors

5.8K 303 403
By exobubz

WARNING: NC17 & slight!rimming (I like rimming. Everyone should like rimming.)

.   .   .

The house was dark when Baekhyun reached the gates, hands holding onto the bars before he let himself in. The only window that appeared to be lit was the one belonging to Kyungsoo's room, and even that seemed dim. The light on the porch was lit, a sign of Kyungsoo expecting him with such certainty.

He didn't stand very long outside before the door creaked open and the outline of Kyungsoo's figure appeared. Baekhyun didn't know how to act, unsure of what to do, but the smile that crept on Kyungsoo's face was enough to lessen his anxiety and make him feel the welcome he had always been accustomed to with every visit to the boy's house.

"Don't just stand there. Are you coming in?"

"Right. Sorry." Baekhyun stepped inside, taking space near the foyer wall which he used to balance himself as he took his shoes off. Looking around, it didn't take more than a second for him to arrive at the conclusion that Mr. Do wasn't home. "Another late night at the office?"

"Something of the sort..." Kyungsoo replied, closing the door. His father's whereabout did not concern him. He watched Baekhyun for a few seconds before walking ahead, turning on the lights in the living room. The lamps that he had turned on were too dim. "Why do you smell like alcohol? You never drink--or is this something new that you're exploring? Underaged drinking."

Shaking his head, Baekhyun followed the boy to the stairs. "I wasn't. Just out with some co-workers."

"Hn." Kyungsoo looked back down at him before continuing up. "And this somehow resulted in you crying."

"Something of that nature," the brunet muttered as they reached the second floor. There was no mess to be found. Kyungsoo always kept the house neat and pristine even in his father's absence. "Thanks for letting me sleep over."

"It's nothing. You've done this before. Do you want to take a shower or tomorrow morning?"

Baekhyun stalled for a second. "Tomorrow..."

"Then do you want clothes? You know we're the same size."

"No, I just... I just want to sleep." Taking a pause, Baekhyun closed his eyes. "Do you have a futon I can use?"

Scoffing, Kyungsoo opened the door to his room, a clean space, organized with a minimalistic mind. "Baekhyun, you've slept in my house before. Did you ever use a futon?"

"No."

"Then you sleep on my bed like you always do."

With eyes drifting towards the bed, Baekhyun pursed his lips, rubbing his fingers together. "And you'll sleep beside me?"

Kyungsoo looked at him with blank eyes, his expression neutral. "Is there a problem with that?"

Baekhyun glanced at him, then shook his head. "No. I'm okay with this arrangement."

"What would your boyfriend say if he ever found out about this?"

Chanyeol would be upset. There was no denying it, but it meant nothing. The arrangement meant nothing to the brunet, and Kyungsoo knew it.

Taking off his jacket, Baekhyun hummed in response. He put the jacket on the floor before collapsing on the bed, Kyungsoo's scent engulfing him. It still felt warm, something Baekhyun immediately took notice to. Rolling over until his back hit the wall, he watched quietly as Kyungsoo turned off the lights, leaving nothing but the quarter moon outside to help guide him back to where the brunet laid waiting.

Staring in the darkness, waiting for Kyungsoo's shadow to reach him felt like an eternity, but the illusion broke when Baekhyun felt a body slip in next to him. His eyes dilated, focusing at the boy who stared back with eyes that seemed intent on devouring him. As the seconds passed, the brunet could feel the stiff tension between them slowly escalated.

Things weren't the same. He knew that. They were friends and former lovers, but it didn't feel the way it used to. Chanyeol was on his mind. It was different from their old encounters when it was only him and the student council president lying in bed together with nothing but a platonic relationship to keep them afloat every day.

It didn't feel like cheating--it wasn't. Not in Baekhyun's mind where he had justified every single one of his actions with ghostly reasons in order to put himself at ease and in the right. There was an empty hole in heart, dug by Chanyeol's past and ill intentions. He had a need for companionship, one he could not get from the very boy who inflicted the same pain and agonizing ache in his chest.

Hesitantly, Kyungsoo grazed his hand along Baekhyun's cheek, softly and gently like a lover in admiration. He stopped shortly after his thumb touched the corner of the brunet's lips as if he fell back in contemplation, fighting with his impulsive desires before reason eventually settled in to take control of him once again.

No words were said. Baekhyun remained silent as Kyungsoo touched him with his hand. He blinked in the dark, feelings his eyelids becoming heavier with burden by the second.

Seeing Baekhyun in such a weak state felt like an empty victory. His eyes were still slightly swollen, evident from the moment he arrived at the house. Kyungsoo stopped moving when he felt Baekhyun completely limp, the brunet's breathing becoming easier.

When they spoke on the phone, he heard the voice on the other side breaking. Kyungsoo wouldn't have missed the moment he had been waiting for. The latter hadn't spared him with any details, but by appearances alone and the mere fact that Baekhyun had crawled back to him spoke loudly enough to satisfy Kyungsoo's hungry curiosity.

His appetite was fed, full with the misery he knew he had caused, and yet he felt no remorse for any of it. Somewhere beyond his sight, Park was suffering from the repercussions of his mistake, and Kyungsoo felt it was well-deserved.

He stroked Baekhyun's hair and felt a few strands of the soft tuff that fell in his fingers with every touch. Frowning, Kyungsoo dropped the hair off to the side, keeping his eyes on Baekhyun's sleeping face.

The boy was tired and stressed. The sources for his hardships were unknown. Kyungsoo could only speculate.

He quietly leaned forward until his lips left the ghost of a kiss on Baekhyun's forehead, sparing the brunet's lips for respect of an intimacy that was no longer theirs.

-

-

In respect to his routine, there was nothing new or unusual with school and his habits. The notes in his locker were threatening as always, but Baekhyun threw them all away with no contempt for the anonymous individual behind the hateful words of jealousy and anger. His feelings remained indifferent to the system and the faculty members who chose to condemn him for his views considered to be too inverted and rebellious.

The morning kisses were gone, dead along with the flower Chanyeol had bought for him the night they fought. It was dry and limp by the time Jihoon gave it back to him the day after. Apparently, both he and Chanyeol had forgotten the delicate thing.

Chanyeol looked tired and dead. Baekhyun only saw him in the hallway for brief moments at a time, but even then he could tell the boy wasn't sleeping. Dark shadows imprinted themselves beneath the giant's eyes, and it damaged Baekhyun on the inside.

A few members of the basketball team tried to be friendly with him despite knowing Baekhyun's interest in speaking with any of them often dissipated within a minute. They asked the same generic questions, one after another. How are you? Are things going okay? We haven't seen you around.

It was evident they knew something was wrong. With a member of their family looking like death himself and Baekhyun's noticeable absence at the end of each practice, it was clear to everyone that something had strained their relationship.

Baekhyun only entertained them with curt answers.

True to Baekhyun's wishes, Chanyeol never tried to speak to him, though the brunet could tell it was eating the boy up inside. Lunch periods were spent in silence. Luhan had taken to being friends with Sehun, leaving Baekhyun alone to eat by himself in the back of the library. On the first day of school since their fight, Chanyeol entered the library out of habit and endured an embarrassed flush when Baekhyun saw him. That afternoon was the last time Baekhyun saw his boyfriend during lunch block.

On Wednesday, four days after the start of his relationship's stagnation, Baekhyun found himself on the rooftop, standing on the ledge with his fingers holding onto the metal fencing. It was hot, the late spring heat hitting them with pleasant touches. Kyungsoo was behind him with his hands in his front pockets, looking over the entire school area. He wasn't smoking or muttering curses underneath his breath, something off his usual habits, but Baekhyun did not comment.

"Tell me," Baekhyun said, breaking the comfortable silence that surrounded them, "did you know that he wasn't the father?"

"I did." Kyungsoo was blunt.

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"I only blew down the house of cards. I had to let the cards fall wherever they were destined to fall..." Baekhyun looked down and saw Kyungsoo's blank stare out into the open. "Besides, I already told you. Perhaps you forgot."

"When?"

"The night she kissed him after the game," the president said, his voice indifferent. "I told you the father of the baby wasn't her boyfriend. Will you blame me for your mistake in forgetting?"

"No," Baekhyun said quietly as he turned his eyes back to the school buildings below them. "I do find your words to be too cryptic. You're straight-forward, but sometimes, you leave things out intentionally."

"It's for better of things."

"Not always, Soo. It's not always."

-

-

His time apart from Chanyeol allowed him to refocus on the issue at hand and rebalance himself in the world. Baekhyun had no desire to be someone's fifth, much less anyone's second. No matter how many times he looked in Chanyeol's way to see him with his friends and his crowd of usual people, he couldn't get it out of his mind that he was nothing more than a project outside that circle. Baekhyun was used, and for reasons that weren't great to know.

Chanyeol was too good to be true, but that was in the beginning. He kept reminding himself that it was all in the beginning when he didn't even have any feelings for the athlete. Was Chanyeol's fault truly severe when, at the time, there was no real connection between them?

There's a reason why everything they ever did together felt real. No matter how hard he tried to paint the boy as nothing more than a user, Baekhyun couldn't do it. Chanyeol wasn't like that. He was everything Baekhyun wanted--everything that he needed.

It was disturbing to him to think about the possibility that he still might be nothing more than a replacement. Maybe Chanyeol's love for him was merely a redirection of the love he felt for his ex. But Baekhyun put the thought out of his mind. He wouldn't burn himself with unnecessary thoughts that meant nothing.

Judging by the giant's recent appearance and the notes in his locker blaming him for Chanyeol's weak performances at practice, Baekhyun arrived to the conclusion that it wasn't fake. Maybe at the start, but all that mattered to him was the present. Chanyeol was somewhere in school probably dreading the possibility of a break up, making Baekhyun's mood a shade lighter than it was before.

It was a Thursday night. Baekhyun found no entertainment in the half-finished school work that loitered around on his desk. In his hand was his cellular device with Chanyeol's number on speed dial, but he took no advantage of the fact and ignored his impulse. Instead, he opened his voicemail, listening to Chanyeol gripe and whine about him never answering his calls.

-

-

Waiting for Chanyeol to return home from practice was something Baekhyun found nerve wrecking to some degree. The act of confronting someone always held an unpredictable outcome. Baekhyun didn't know how Chanyeol would be or how painfully silent the room might become after his points are said and done with, but he couldn't leave things the way they were. Ignoring Chanyeol could only do so much. Trying to be okay with what the giant did was a struggle, and even then, as he sat waiting for the athlete to return home, Baekhyun wasn't entirely certain how he felt about how they began, but as stupid as it was to him, he still wanted him.

His mind had tried to settle him down, but the moment he heard the basement door open, it was back to being a mess mentally. Baekhyun's throat became partially dry as his eyes watched Chanyeol obliviously walk down the stairs with his eyes on the floor. He looked tired, and not just from practice. As always, his hair was damp.

It wasn't until Baekhyun quietly said his name that Chanyeol looked up and froze when he realized who was in his room. His shoulders slacked, the duffle bag strap easing its way off his shoulder and making a thud on the floor.

Chanyeol tried to smile, but it came off weakly, showing his struggle rather than a warm welcome to the brunet. Stuck on the spot, he made no move to approach, perhaps afraid that if he did, he'd be intruding on Baekhyun's space.

"Hey..." the giant said, managing to say something despite his raspy voice. "Are you okay? Did something happen?"

Baekhyun almost winced at the concern in the male's voice. Despite everything between them, the giant was still worried about him. Of course, it was a surprise for the brunet to suddenly appear in the giant's home after an entire week of painful silence, so Chanyeol's sudden worry over why he was there came to no big surprise at all.

Pushing himself off the bed, Baekhyun stood up. He had everything planned out in his head, but the second that he opened his mouth, those plans disappeared. "I'm okay. I just... I just thought that it was time finally talk. About us, I mean."

Chanyeol nodded stiffly. "I understand."

"I think it's important how we have to know where we stand with each other at this point," Baekhyun continued on, trying his best to keep eye contact. His fervent effort, however, faltered here and there with his eyes seeking safety in staring at the ground every few seconds. "I've had a lot of time to think about all these things and what you did, so I just want you to know where I'm coming from."

"Are we breaking up?" Chanyeol asked.

No. They weren't. Nonetheless, Baekhyun toyed with the idea, looking at him with a straight expression. "What if we are? What then?"

It was never his intention to chip away at Chanyeol's emotional state, but Baekhyun watched as the basketball player tried to keep his composure with interest.

"I don't know... I really don't know," Chanyeol replied, giving an empty laugh as he shrugged. "I... I would understand. I probably wouldn't cry, at least not in front of you, but... I don't know, Baek. I'd probably hate myself for being stupid until I'm old, and you'd probably be the one that got away."

"Would you try to win me over again or would you just accept that I don't want to be with you anymore and leave me alone for the rest of the year until we graduate and never see each other again?" Baekhyun pressed.

"I..." Chanyeol stopped. "I would want to try and win you over again. Honestly, that's what I'd want to do, but if you really don't want me back, then... I'd leave you alone until we graduate and go our own separate ways."

"That's really weak of you, Park," Baekhyun said, lips tight. "I'll be honest... I'd want you to try and win me back. In fact, if you didn't, I'd probably hate you, too."

With his chest heavily heaving, Chanyeol watched him with his eyes showing his curiosity. "Is this you breaking up with me right now? Are you telling me what you want me to do after tonight? I want to know, Baek. I don't care how many hoops lit on fire I have to jump through if that's what you're asking. I'm sorry and I'll spend every day feeling like crap about it, but I just want you to know that whenever I said I loved you, I meant it. Those words will always be for you and--"

"Chanyeol, stop. None of that matters," Baekhyun interrupted, waving his hands in front of him. "I know that you're willing to go through hell and back, and I know that you meant everything, but just--"

Shaking his head, Chanyeol finally moved from his spot, moving his way to the bed where Baekhyun stood. "You can't say that you know just so you can push the facts aside. I need you to understand, too--not just know." He came to a halt just in front of Baekhyun's small figure. "I shouldn't have approached you like you were some quick fix to my heartache, but, Baek, nowadays, whenever I feel heartache, it's because of you. I'm not thinking about her--I haven't even thought about her since I first kissed you. By the time we, very passionately, kissed--more or less 'made out'--in the pool, she was already long gone."

"Don't bring up embarrassing things, Chanyeol," Baekhyun groaned, rubbing his eyes. "I don't like it when you do that."

"Well, I'm just reminding you that it happened and I liked it. You did, too." Chanyeol pursed his lips. Hesitantly, he placed a hand on Baekhyun's arm. "So, if we're breaking up, then at least know that everything was real, because I can't stand the thought of you thinking that it was all fake."

"That's really considerate." Baekhyun glanced down. They were so close to each other, it was almost unbearable. "I bet if I got a new boyfriend, you'd be supportive of me, right?"

"No," Chanyeol said flatly. He never tired to conceal his contempt of the idea. "I want you for myself. I can't picture you with another guy, much less picture myself being happy about it." It lightened the air between them when the brunet gave a small chuckle, his eyes glistening when he looked back up at the player. "Tell me why you're here in my room, Baek. Are you here to break things off?"

"I'm not..." Baekhyun said, reaching up to rub his thumb against the latter's frowning lip. "I'm here to tell you that I don't want to be number five. I don't want to be a number or an object to replace some fantasy that you never got... I want you to know that when we're together, I'm the only one that should be on your mind, not the cheating girl who abandoned you because you weren't ready to have sex with her."

Chanyeol merely nodded, focused. The brunet could see he was nervous about the rest of his speech, yet relieved for the second chance he was receiving. "I'm listening."

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol by the collar of his varsity suit and pulled him just enough to gently push the boy to take a seat on the bed. "You said you've never had sexual intercourse with anyone, and I don't know who your first will be, but--"

"It's going to be you, Baek," Chanyeol said before the brunet shook his head and motioned for him to scoot upwards.

"You don't know that, but if it's with me," Baekhyun said, setting one knee on the bed, "then I want to be the one you're thinking about when it happens. I don't want you thinking about her and fantasizing that it's her on top of you, making you feel euphoric. If it's with me, you're not going to see number five, and you're not going to see that girl. You're going to see me, naked, sweaty, and probably tired, and nothing else. Got it?"

Chanyeol's swallowed. His throated had become dry and the fact that Baekhyun had settled on sitting on top of him did nothing to ease the problem. The brunet's ass was pressed against his mound, and he knew Baekhyun had done it intentionally, perhaps to prove his point or for his own pleasure.

"Got it," the giant responded with a tight voice. His hands drifted on Baekhyun's thigh. "I swear. Not a number and definitely not her. You're my boyfriend--still are, right?"

"After much deliberation from the the jury, yes. I still am." Leaning over, Baekhyun rested his forehead against Chanyeol's own. "For now."

"Now and forever," the player corrected. His tangled hand in Baekhyun's hair,pulling his lips down. "Is it okay for us to kiss because I kind of want to--"

Baekhyun kissed him softly, feeling a warm sensation rush through him the second their lips touched for the first time in what felt like an eternity. "When was the last time we actually made out?"

Laughing, Chanyeol broke out into a grin for the first time. The sight wasn't unfamiliar, but it seemed so new after such a down week. "I don't know. We've been pretty vanilla for a while."

"Hmmm... I suppose we could engage in some tongue activity today, but I'm not sure about this," Baekhyun muttered, pressing his ass back down and making the player groan. "It's getting pretty big, Chanyeol."

"I know, I know. Sorry," the boy apologized, sounding strained. "I'm just... You were talking about sex and being naked, then suddenly you got on top of me. I can't help that I picture doing those things with you and my body reacts."

"You can picture doing that kind of thing with me?" Baekhyun asked, amused. He cocked his head as he looked at the latter's flustered appearance. "How flattering."

"I'm serious, Baek," Chanyeol insisted. He resembled a pouting dog in Baekhyun's opinion, but it was nice. "And this?" He slapped Baekhyun's right cheek, which did nothing but bounce Baekhyun up and down on his groin. It was starting to get painful. "It's not helping at all, and you know what else is frustrating? My parents are upstairs so I can't do anything about this."

"What a poor baby," Baekhyun said, grinning as he rested his head on Chanyeol's chest. "I heard that you haven't been doing well at practice. Was it because of me?"

"That's an obvious one, isn't it?" The player was trying to maintain his cool, conflicted by his sexual arousal and his desire to be content with mere cuddling. "This entire week felt like Hell to me."

"Good. Consider it your punishment then."

Chanyeol took both of his hands and placed them on Baekhyun's waist. Then, without warning, he rolled them over, switching their positions and giving the brunet no time before slanting their lips together.

"I'm sorry. I'll always be sorry, but the best thing I can do is try to be a better boyfriend, right?"

Shrugging, Baekhyun hummed indifferently. "If that's how you feel."

It took a good minute before Chanyeol spoke again. He shifted, moving himself to the side and leaving the space between Baekhyun's legs, leaving the brunet slightly disappointed for a short while.

"Remember when you slept over and you did that thing to me?"

"It's called a blowjob, Chanyeol."

"I'd rather not phrase it like that."

Laughing, Baekhyun shook his head. "It's not a phrase, Yeol. When someone puts a cock in their mouth with the intention to pleasure another individual, it's called a blowjob. Do you want me to say that I gave you a lovejob because--"

"Anyways!" Chanyeol said, waving the side conversation away. "You said that I could make you feel good 'next time'."

"Mhm."

"I want to do that today."

Freezing, Baekhyun looked at him. The athlete was dead serious. "Chanyeol, you just got home from practice and it's been a tiring week for you. No. I'm not even hard right now. It'd make more sense if I took you out for a blow since your junior's already up and showing against your sweatpants."

Chanyeol frowned. "But I want to," he argued. "Besides, I've already gotten one, and I just told you that I'd try to make it up to you, didn't I?"

"No," Baekhyun rejected again. "Not right now. I'm doing this for you."

"Baekhyun."

Sighing, the brunet gave her a perplexed expression. "Are you really set on returning the favor?"

Nodding dedicatedly, Chanyeol gave the latter no choice but to provide an alternative.

"Okay, then..." Baekhyun stopped, thinking. Then he asked, "Do you want to try fingering me?"

Immediately, the giant's eyes sparked. Baekhyun heard his breath hitch and felt his boyfriend's arousal twitch against his leg.

"Yeah," Chanyeol said, nodding. "I want to. I've already read about this online. Start with one, work my way up to two. Maybe three if you're okay with it. Four is iffy."

Grinning, Baekhyun almost felt bad. "It's a little unfortunate that you don't have lubricant, right? We'll have to postpone--"

"I bought a tube a while ago. After you spent the night, I went out and bought one," Chanyeol quickly confessed. "It's in my drawer right now, underneath all my socks. I'll go get it."

Baekhyun didn't expect that response. He sat up when Chanyeol left his side, leaving the bed empty to go retrieve his purchase from the sock drawer. The thought of showing that part of him to Chanyeol was exciting, but at the same time, he felt like shoving his face against the mattress. It'd have some embarrassment attached to it, but Baekhyun found himself a little aroused on the idea of being curiously played with by a boy who would be more than happy to toy around with his body.

However, he kept throwing arguments on the table. "What about your parents? They're going to walk in and see you playing with my ass."

"I can lock the door."

"They're going to be suspicious."

"I'll tell them we're studying," Chanyeol said, shrugging as he closed the drawer with the lube in his hand. "I won't say what we're studying exactly. I can't tell them I'm studying my boyfriend's rectum."

"Oh my god, Chanyeol. Never use that word again."

Laughing, Chanyeol went up the stairs quickly, locking the door before practically hopping back down. "Do you want me to take your pants off for you or...?"

Sighing, Baekhyun gave in as he rolled his eyes. Snapping his jeans open, he unzipped the fly and began to wiggle out until Chanyeol reached him, helping the brunet pull off the contraption until he was left with nothing but black boxer briefs.

"If it makes you feel any better, my expectations aren't very high," Baekhyun offered as he kicked the jeans off the bed and fingered the band of his briefs. "So, it's okay to mess up."

"Setting the bar low means I can surprise you if I'm really good at this," Chanyeol said, pushing Baekhyun's legs up. When the brunet lifted his waist, he helped by tugging the briefs up from underneath until one cheek was semi-exposed. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Yeah."

"I'm going to apologize if anything sticks out while I do this, okay?" Chanyeol said in a serious tone as he looked at Baekhyun with a frown splayed on his face. "I don't mean it and I won't ask for anything. Promise."

"If that's what you want," Baekhyun said, solidifying the promise and pulling the rest down. He watched as Chanyeol dragged his eyes down to his curves, looking like he was conflicted about whether what he was doing was right or wrong. "You don't have to look so scared. You can look, obviously."

Nodding, Chanyeol tried to remain cool, taking the briefs and dropping it on the floor. Things were getting too hot in the room despite how perfectly fine he was before. He unzipped his varsity jacket, shrugging the material down with the rest of the pile near his feet and was beginning to lift his black shirt over his head when he realized how too intimate that might've been to have him half naked.

And yet, he still asked. "Would you be okay if I took my shirt off? It's hot."

"What a dumb excuse to show off your body," Baekhyun snorted, setting his legs back down on the bed. The view that it gave was still indecent. Before the giant could take the statement the wrong way, the brunet waved a hand. "I'm fine. Take it off. I don't care."

Grinning, Chanyeol rid of his shirt, reminding Baekhyun that his boyfriend's body was...something. Drawing his eyes from the boy's torso, Baekhyun tilted his head and gave the giant a waiting look. "What are you waiting for? Are you going to get on the bed or have you reached your limit for today?" When his boyfriend didn't answer, he sighed. "Chanyeol, I said it before. If you're tired, then--"

Shaking his head adamantly against the insistence of the latter, Chanyeol set one knee on the bed while placing a hand, each on the back of Baekhyun's thighs. He pushed his legs back until Baekhyun's knees were against his chest, giving Chanyeol the perfect, unobstructed view of his most private part.

Baekhyun watched him carefully, saying nothing that would ruin the giant's flow. If slow was his pace, then Baekhyun would accept that.

Leaning down, Chanyeol pressed his lips against the inner side of Baekhyun's thighs, leaving behind a trail of faint kisses that were leading all the way down to the brunet's center. When he got too close, Baekhyun finally shot a hand down, grasping the athlete by his hair and stopping him.

"Too close," he whispered raspily. "You really don't have to sweeten me up with foreplay, Yeol."

"I want this, alright? For you."

"Don't force yourself for my sake--"

With one forceful pull forward, Chanyeol overpowered the boy and tolerated his grip as he continued on until his lips reached the dip of his cleft.

"Chanyeol, I'm being serious," Baekhyun said, his voice breaking. "You don't know what you're doing."

"I'm going on instincts," the athlete muttered. Then, without warning the latter, he took his fingers, spreading the brunet's cheeks wider apart and dragged his wet tongue against the sensitive muscle before going back again, circling the rim and poking around the center.

Baekhyun jerked, surprised by the sudden move, never imagining that Chanyeol would ever think of doing such a thing. He gasped, his grip on the athlete's hair tightening. There was a need to pull away despite how good it felt for the sake of saving face, but Chanyeol raised his head back up and ordered him not to just by the mere primitive look in his eyes.

"Your instincts told you to kiss there?"

His boyfriend only shrugged, indifferent. "Not sure, but I wanted to. Did you like it?"

Nodding, Baekhyun gave the credit where it was due. "Yeah..."

"Good." Removing himself , Chanyeol turned his attention to the forgotten tube of lubricant and popping the cap open. He squeezed just enough for his two fingers before closing the tube and spreading the gel along the surface of the exposed hole.

Preparing himself, Baekhyun tried to stabilize his breathing again, but found it hard, watching Chanyeol focus on getting him ready for the intrusion. In his wait, he noticed the fine outline of his boyfriend's arousal pressing hard against his sweatpants. The thing needed some attention, but Chanyeol was outright ignoring his own body's needs for him.

Just before Chanyeol began trying to push a finger inside of him, both eager and nervous, Baekhyun rose to his elbows and put his legs down on the bed.

Alarmed and concerned that perhaps he did something wrong, Chanyeol pulled back. "What's wrong? What happened? Did I do something?"

Shaking his head, Baekhyun curled his fingers, motioning for the boy to approach. Doing as he was being directed to do, Chanyeol crawled over and sat beside the brunet who suddenly reached down and untied the knot to his sweatpants.

"Lean down on your side, facing me," Baekhyun said, demonstrating. He waited until Chanyeol was lying next to him before bending his right leg up. Taking the boy's hand, Baekhyun guided it between his legs. "This isn't the most comfortable way of doing this...but it works for now. Come on. Stick one in."

Chanyeol nodded, fingering to find the center of the boy's puckered hole, and when he found it, he took one hitched breath and pressed his middle finger inside until his knuckles met with Baekhyun's soft skin.

Arching his back, Baekhyun moaned, diving into a state of ecstasy with his eyes closed. There was slight pain from the fact that Chanyeol had rushed, never giving his body time to adjust inch by inch, but he bit it back, hands continuing to wander down until his fingers slipped past the sweatpants' bands.

Chanyeol looked at him with beads of sweat beginning to form on his forehead. Baekhyun only smile, craning his neck to kiss the boy just below his bottom lip, letting the contact drag down to his chin.

"You can move, you know," Baekhyun said huskily, eyes dark as he watched Chanyeol's arousal move beneath the surface. He gave a quiet laugh when his fingers went under the giant's briefs, touching the head of the wet cock. "Slowly, but then faster."

Gritting his teeth, Chanyeol groaned. "Baekhyun, this is for you. Get your hand out from my pants. Please..."

"Are we really going to argue right now?" Baekhyun asked, jerking his hip to initiate some movement. "Just focus on pleasuring me."

"I can't focus when you're thumbing me like this," the latter growled.

"Multi-task." Tearing down the basketball player's sweatpants just around mid-thigh, Baekhyun pulled out the needy cock that welcomed his immediate touch. He held the member in his hand, stroking it gently, enough to relieve the giant of his pain while still keeping him sane enough to move his hand in between the brunet's legs.

Baekhyun could feel his own arousal coming to life. The scent of sex and body sweat between them was beginning to take its toll on his reserve. After a few minutes, he picked up his speed, rubbing and tugging Chanyeol's leaking cock with a bigger sense of urgency.

Chanyeol held up well on his own. He inserted two fingers by the time the brunet started teasing him by palming his balls at well.

Muttering curses under his breath, Baekhyun leaned forward and took Chanyeol's lips in with his. Their kiss was as sloppy as their act, but neither cared. Chanyeol moaned out the brunet's name quietly, making Baekhyun smile against his lips.

The palm of Chanyeol's hand made continuous, loud slaps that reverted around the room, and the least Baekhyun could do was hope that they wouldn't be heard of upstairs. The last thing he wanted was to be condemned by the Parks, who he was very fond with, for fornicating with their innocent, but extremely hormonal son.

Chanyeol kept trying, but he wasn't able to find the smaller male's prostate. However, the boy knew nothing about that part of the male anatomy, or so Baekhyun figured. He didn't hope for that much from a person with no experience such as Chanyeol. Baekhyun made up for the lack of orgasms by fingering alone by kissing Chanyeol the entire time.

He could feel the latter beginning to reach his end when his balls began to constrict and tighten. When he pulled his lips away, he heard Chanyeol's rough voice beg him to slow down, not wanting to come before Baekhyun's own release, but the brunet didn't listen. Faster, he stroked the cock with more greed and power, slowing down every once in a while so his thumb could rub against the slit of the mushroom head.

In the back of his mind, he knew that Chanyeol would've wanted to last longer, but the member in Baekhyun's hand wanted release right then. With one final squeeze of the balls at the base and a quick, hard stroke, Chanyeol orgasmed, his white liquid decorating the sheets and Baekhyun's shirt.

"Shit..." Baekhyun muttered, watching the semen ooze from the head. "When was the last time you touched yourself, Yeol? It's thicker than it was last time."

"Nghhh..." Chanyeol's chest heaved as his ragged breathing began to settle after his high. "Goddamnit... Baek, I said not to."

The boy had forgotten all about his fingers, so Baekhyun did him the honor of gently pulling his hand out from between his legs. The move caused some disappointment with the athelte especialy when the brunet began to push himself up from the bed.

"Baekhyun."

Grinning, Baekhyun bent over, pushing Chanyeol's hair aside to kiss him on the forehead. "You did good today, Park. Better than what I expected."

Ignoring the sticky mess made by his own body, Chanyeol sat up and grabbed the brunet's wrist. "Where're you going?"

"To clean up? I have to wipe your kids off my shirt."

Despite the joke, Chanyeol wasn't laughing. His face remained stern and upset. "This was supposed to be for you, but somehow you made it about me again. That's not fair." Glancing down, he took notice of Baekhyun's swollen member. "And what about that? You're not even finished."

"That's really sweet of you, Yeol," Baekhyun started, cupping a hand against the giant's face, "but, I'm fine. I'll take care of it on my own. It's enough for me to know you're satisfied."

"But I'm not," Chanyeol hotly argued. "Yeah, it felt really great for me, but what about you? Let me finish you off."

Baekhyun shook his head, turning his eyes in the direction of where he last saw his clothes. "Just give me a minute to calm down and it'll be gone. Really, Chanyeol. Stop overthinking this."

"I'm not overthinking this!" Placing his hands on Baekhyun's waist, Chanyeol pulled him closer to him. "This is the second time we've done something like this and I haven't made you orgasm once. That doesn't make me feel very good, Baek. I shouldn't have let you push me out last time. Instead, I should've returned the favor."

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun scoffed. "Don't be silly, Yeol."

"Is it because you don't think I can make you come?" Chanyeol asked. He was serious, teetering so close to being disappointed with the possibility that that might've been the reason for Baekhyun's constant withdrawal from him. "Because I'm new to this entire thing, you think I can't do it?"

"It has nothing to do with that, Chanyeol," Baekhyun said, sighing. "It's more like...I'm happier giving pleasure than receiving it. Understood?"

"But why?"

"I don't know." Shrugging, Baekhyun gave him a tiny grin. "Must be because it makes me feel selfish in some way? I don't know. I said not to overthink it. Just kiss me and accept that I'm--"

Growling, Chanyeol let go of him, tucking his cock back inside his sweatpants, wiping the sticky semen on his bedsheets uncaringly. Then he opened his legs and pulling Baekhyun against him with his back pressed against the giant's chest.

Snaking his arm underneath Baekhyun's, Chanyeol palmed the hard member between the brunet's legs before holding it the same way he remembered Baekhyun's own movements. He heard the latter hiss and saw the way his nipples were protruding from under his shirt, flushing at the knowledge that he knew he was responsible for it all.

"I love the way you're thoughtful," Chanyeol muttered, working slowly as his other arm tried to keep Baekhyun from moving too much. "You open yourself up for me a lot, so not to be crude or anything, but it's okay to open up your legs for me, too. That doesn't make you selfish if you want something back, you know."

Closing his eyes, Baekhyun's lips formed a thin line. "Chanyeol, faster...Okay? You want to do this? Then go faster."

Smirking, Chanyeol did as he was told, stroking the length quicker. "See? This is a step... Do you want me to massage your balls, too? I like it when you do that to me, but I don't know..."

"Fucking Christ, Chanyeol. Follow your animal instincts!" Baekhyun groaned, pressing his face against the giant's naked torso.

"I can't," Chanyeol hoarsely laughed. "My animal instincts are telling me to make love to you right now and lose my v-card tonight. I can't do that. I promised you I wouldn't ask for that... I'll just work on this for now. Bear with me."

"Just--ugh...Fuck--- go faster, then.... I'm already close. Just...finish it--oh my god!"

"So you like your balls massaged, too?" Biting his lip, Chanyeol took pleasure in watching Baekhyun squirm, hips thrusting needily to meet every stroke. "We have something in common, Baek. You have to lower your voice, though. Can't let my parents think I'm torturing you in here."

"I don't like the way you tease," the brunet hissed.

"But you're really cute when I tease you."

"Shut up--fuck, fuck, fuck-- Chanyeol, just a little more," Baekhyun whined, crying out. His legs began to shake. "Right there...Like that. A little bit...more--oh, god..."

A stream of liquid shot out from the cock's head, lathering Chanyeol's hand and adding more to the mess already present on Baekhyun's shirt. Drawing his hand up, Baekhyun pushed his hair back, wiping away the sweat on his forehead and trying to get down from his high as soon as possible.

Chanyeol stared at his hand for a while, letting Baekhyun pull himself away to crawl off to the side. Remembering the way the latter had swallowed when they were in the shower together, curiosity took over and he lifted the back of his hand up to his mouth, ready to taste, but out of nowhere, Baekhyun intercepted, sacrificing his shirt to get rid of the sticky leftovers on his boyfriend's hand.

"Semen is nasty, Chanyeol. It's not good for you," he muttered before crawling away, off to the edge of the bed. "And it smells weird. There's nothing interesting about it. It makes babies, but nothing else. Don't try to taste it. Ever."

Frowning, Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun pulled his shirt from over his head, leaving him completely naked. However, his nudity was more beautiful than lewd in the athlete's eyes.

"You swallowed mine before, Baek."

"Yes, but that was different," Baekhyun said, moving over to the study area where he had draped his jacket over a chair. "That was yours, not mine."

"How is that different?" Chanyeol asked, scooting off to the side and standing up. He made his way over to grab his shirt since Baekhyun seemed to be in the midst of redressing himself. "You got to taste mine, so then, why can't I taste yours?"

"Because it's just embarrassing, alright?" Baekhyun looked at him with his arms crossed. "I can swallow yours because that's whatever. I don't care. But you? No. Stick to kissing me and I'll be happy forever."

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol retrieved his black shirt and put it back on. The heat he complained about earlier was gone. "One day, I'm going to be the one giving you a blowjob and then I'll taste it."

Baekhyun snorted. "See if I even let you blow me," he said, picking his underwear up off the floor. "You're too eager and curious. I'm just trying to save you from a terrible experience."

"I'll be the judge on whether or not that experience is terrible."

Closing the space between them, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's stomach just as the latter finished putting on his briefs again. Much to the giant's surprise, he wasn't pushed or punched playfully away.

"I love you," Chanyeol said against Baekhyun's nape. "I love you so much, I was actually scared every single day of this week because I thought I'd be losing you over something stupid that I did when I barely knew you."

Baekhyun nodded, letting the other know he was listening.

"You might think you don't deserve me, but I honestly don't deserve you." Chanyeol paused as he lifted his head and turned Baekhyun around to face him. "I know I'm not punk or rock or someone who's probably more of your type. I'm really cheesy, kind of dumb, sometimes loud, and really awful at Physics, but you still love me even though I'm really embarrassing in public."

"You're embarrassing in private, too," Baekhyun said, smiling. "But that's fine."

Laughing, Chanyeol pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you, I love you, I love you," he said, repeating the words against Baekhyun's lip with every peck. "You're small and cute. You're the most adorable punk rock kid I know, and you're mine."

-

-

Kyungsoo sat at his desk. The student council room was busy, messy as always, but louder and more bustling than usual. His eyes were focused on the laptop in front of him, sorting out the receipts and going over the council's finances. It bothered him that there were a few miscalculations on behalf of the treasurer's part. If the dumb bitch couldn't add correctly, she was goddamn useless.

He was only pulled from his state when a shadow loomed over him, jerking his eyes from the computer and up at the girl popping bubble gum with her lips.

Her name was Chaerin, and though she wasn't part of student council, she was far more useful than half the people who were elected that year. The girl knew her way around school, but Kyungsoo never employed her for scholastic reasons.

Discreetly, he took out a white envelope from one of the manila folders next to him and slipped it to her. Then, after taking the payment, she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "It's Nana."

. . .

A/n: I really didn't plan all this drama. It's just that one night, sometimes I get ideas and because it's so late and I'm so tired, I don't think very clearly. But then you live life realizing that sometimes, terrible ideas make for great stories. And this is my not-really-apology apology.

PS: It's chapter 36. Guess what? I have a train idea. (People who were with me during TL should be familiar with this game). Anyways, it's 4am. Good night and thank you for your comments. You guys make me wanna kick open doors and pick fight with strangers. #confidence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 11K 28
Epistolary #1 If a complete stranger around the internet says that he's Park Chanyeol. . . would you even believe it? Thank you @FireLightus for the...
26K 1.3K 29
「 if this is how my life is going to be, i dont want it anymore. 」 byun baekhyun was a complete nobody. all he did at school was hide in the corners...
48.9K 2.2K 22
Will Byun Baekhyun, the school's fuckboy, be able to get away from a depressed meme freak (aka his ex-boyfriend) called Park Chanyeol? -CB/BY fanfic-
1.8K 252 25
"When you're young, they assume you know nothing."