My First Love ✓

By _InkisHobi_

[highest ranking #3 in junghoseok] °a Jung Hoseok fanfiction° "Do you Mr. Jung Hoseok take Kim Yeri as your w... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Only 17 !
Chapter 2 : The Date
Chapter 3 : The Wedding Day.
Chapter 5 : Dinner
Chapter 6 : "Our" Place
Chapter 7: His Everything
Chapter 8. I Love You
Chapter 9 : WHY ?
Chapter 10: Love changes Everything
Chapter 11: It's Them !
Chapter 12: Thank You
Chapter 13 : Jimin's Idea
Chapter 14 : New Friends
Chapter 15 : New Looks
Chapter 16 : Invitations
Chapter 17: Enough
Chapter 18 : No, Not Now
Chapter 19 : After Wedding Party Pt 1
Love_Yourself
Chapter 20 : After Wedding Party pt 2
Chapter 21 : Perfect Husband
Chapter 22: Feel Like Adults !
Chapter 23: Tomorrow
Chapter 24 : Surprise
Chapter 25: I Love Him
Love Yourself-Her
Chapter 26 : Destiny
Chapter 27 : He Smiled
Chapter 28: My Hope, My Angel
Chapter 29 : It's not the Time
The Final Chapter : MIRACLE
EPILOUGE
Author
I HATE YOU
MY OTHER BOOKS !

Chapter 4 : A Second Thought

3.5K 155 66
By _InkisHobi_

[Monday morning]

I woke up stretching my arms but something struck me...wait where am I? I looked around and suddenly my eyes shifted down to my hands and saw a wedding ring on my finger.

It's been 3days and I'm not yet used to waking up in a bed that is not mine and seeing a ring on my finger first thing in the morning...I just need te recall everything and start the day.

And about my husband, Hoseok I think he came back from his girlfriend's house like as he said that he'll back on Monday and also we have school from today so I should also get ready. I hate school...thank god! just one last term and then college.

I took a long fresh bath and then I got into my black jeans and a simple black long sleeved shirt so that my cuts were hidden well under it and tied my hair into a messy bun and also put some pink coloured lip balm on my dry lips. Lips....Hoseok...kiss ?

I went out of my room to the kitchen and saw Hoseok cooking breakfast. "Good morning ! Yeri I made breakfast for you. Hope you'll like it....umm...looks like you're ready for school?" He said with a smile on his face ...Why is he always smiling ? Omg he's so cute and handsome...Wait a minute... why am I admiring him again...gosh am I falling for him? No I am not, I declared again !

"Good Morning ! Well I'm ready. I was about to make something but there you are. Anyways thanks for the breakfast." I said in a Friendly manner as we promised each other to be friends. I never really had a friend...but now I atleast have one ~ HOSEOK.

"My pleasure. Remember we're friends so no 'thank you' no 'sorry' ...always remember that." I never thought that these were the conditions of having friends. I'm glad that he is my friend and my Husband...even if he doesn't like me that will not matter anymore because we are friends.

We sat on the dinning table. I could see 2 omlets, 2 coffee mugs, 2 bowls of cornflakes. It was not much but he did a great job.

We had our breakfast. "Do you want me to drop you?" Hoseok asked . "Ahh..." before I could finish my sentence and say a yes his phone beeped, someone called him, maybe his girlfriend. I just heard Him saying "okay I'll take you on my way.." its definitely his girlfriend, I confirmed. Okay so his girlfriend wants to go with him and I, his wife, I'll go alone ! What's wrong with me ? Why are my thoughts being so not me ?

"Sorry I asked you about dropping but I've to drop my frie..my Girlfriend. Hope you don't mind?"he said.

"Just a minute ago you said in friendship there is "No sorry" and no "thank you" remember ? I'll go by myself...anyways it was a no from me. I have my car...I called my driver already."

I really felt bad when he mentioned about his girlfriend. I don't know why ! It's because maybe I started liking him ?..well he is likeable. It was just a few days ago when we came to know each other and he already cared about me so much. Was he always like this ? Like an angel sent from heaven ?

*At School*

I walked through the corridor listening to curses that were made on me by "my schoolmates". They always bully me because they think that I am very weak to even move a finger, and my parents had a hand in it. Being rich is not always good, and specially when you go from middle class to extremely rich class. Now I'm really used to all of it. Getting bullied every now and then.

I walked to my locker and got my books for my first period. It was Math . I loved Math as a subject and I really scored good marks in it. Anyways, I am the first girl in the class, so no one really likes me and thats also another reason to make fun of me as a nerd and some just get jealous of my grades. And many also think that my parents pay money for my grades. And on top of the that I'm a transfer student. So yeah ! I have a couple of reasons for getting bullied.

I went to my math class and after 45 minutes the class was over.

I didn't meet her today. Her means my favorite teacher Mrs.Lee she really loves me as her daughter . She is like a mother to me. Actually, her husband and her daughter died in an accident a few years ago. Since then I'm her daughter and she also says that she finds her 'biological' daughter in me. So at any time I can consult her about my problems.

"I did not tell her about my marriage... I have to tell her. She is the only one who can help me with it." I mumbled to myself.
.
.
.

*After school*

I went to my locker just after the bell rang and kept all my books into it. Then I decided to meet Mrs.Lee or Eomma. She said that I can all her eomma if I wanted to. So I started calling her eomma.

At Mrs Lee's office-

I knocked on her door. "May I come in, eomma?"

"Oh..come on Yeri you can come in anytime you want." She said

"Annyeonghaeseyo !"

"Long time no see...Have you forgotten about your fairy god mother during the break?'she joked. But I think she really is my 'fairy god mother' she helped me whenever I needed.

"I wanted to share with you something but not here." I said immediately and more seriously.

"Is it something serious?Is everything all right? " she asked confusedly by reading my facial expression.
.
.

We went to her home as I requested her to.

"So tell me everything that you have inside"

I could not help but hug her first and cry.

"Yaah~ stop crying. Tell me did someone tell you something or did something bad to you? You can tell me right? So wipe your tears and talk to me" eomma said with a smile.

"Eomma you won't belive what had happened to me in this break....." I narrated eveything to her about my 'so called marriage' at the age of 17, about Hoseok and his Girlfriend and about the secret that was between him and me.

She didn't react to what I just said but she was still with shock that she got and hugged me even tighter.

"What on Earth are your parents trying to do to you. They have already destroyed your life. What else do they want to do?"

"Can you please calm down eomma? And find out the solution and help me out...."

She sighed. "I feel so sorry for you dear...Listen I think you should just forget about your parents and start a new life with Hoseok not as a wife but as a friend. You told me that he is a good guy. You can divorce him. But I don't think divorce is the right thing to do right now. Maybe you should wait for some months and see whether he really has a 'girlfriend' or is he just faking. Nowadays boys do take such actions. Remember he was forced too for the marriage maybe he just made up the story and wanted you to ask him for divorce.But my girl, I think you should atleast keep your relation with him. Marriage isn't something that you break without bringing a second thought but it's a bond between 2 souls...And anyways ..I know him very well he used to study in our school and he was in my class for a year or two."

"Eomma..are you sure that he is faking to me? "

"Pretty sure...I know him quite well ... You can just ask him directly...don't be afraid he is a gentleman."

"I know that, thanks eomma" I gave her a tight hug.

"Aww my sweet heart anything for You"

"Bye !"

"Bye bye, call me whenever you need me."

*On the Way to my..our apartment*

I think she was right. Hoseok didn't look like a guy who would have a girlfriend plus he never mentioned her name. But she did call him. It might not be her it might be someone else. I have to find out.

Am I being the typical detective wife ?
Why am I feeling so much towards Hoseok?

Inner me~ you want love you idiot. you want someone to care about you...you are jealous of the girl whom Hoseok never mentioned clearly....You want to have a relationship with him for which you have waited fo so long. So long you have waited for someone to hug you for someone to care for you. Maybe now it is the time. Because now you have your husband. Accept him and try falling for him...you are already falling. Make him fall for you.

I think my inner me is right maybe I should really start a new life with him.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.1K 48
A story of a idol who marry a random guy from the crowd when his bride left in on stage "do you Kim Taehyung take this person as your lawfully husban...
256K 7.6K 45
"She's my life, my everything." The story between Min Yoongi and his wife as they found love and fought with love even until death do they part. - Ar...
466 16 16
Prince Yoongi, heir to the throne needs a wife in order to become king. The crown princes of Bangtan, a providence in Korea, hold a ball where every...
18.1K 811 33
Daddy Issues, a YoonSeok/Sope Fanfiction [COMPLETED] -"Momma, can Seok-Seok be my daddy?"- .... A cheesy sope/yoonseok romance in which Jung Hoseok i...