I'll Remember (Whouffle)

Von HeartlessWench

The Doctor and Clara are traveling through time and space as usual, when they run into a bit of danger. Of co... Mehr

Surprise
The Cold TARDIS
The Angels
The Day After
Soufflé Baking 101
The Poison Beauty
Clara, The Doctor, and Mars
The Supreme
The Dalek Hearing
Quick Author's Note
Breakfast
HEYYY ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE (WOOOO!!!!)
Yet Another Author's Note
The Hats
Justification
Kiluj
The Last Chapter
Another Author Note

Tuesday Morning

3.8K 78 6
Von HeartlessWench

Quick summary: The Doctor and Clara are travelling together throuh time and space as usual,  when they run into some trouble. Cliché summary,  but the story isn't (at least I hope it isn't). Disclaimer: I don't own Doctor Who or any of it's characters. They are strictly the BBC's. If I did own them, Matt Smith would still be The Doctor, and Whouffle would be a very real thing!

Clara sat on her couch, in her living room, on a very boring, very rainy Tuesday.  She wanted it to be Wednesday, so she could see The Doctor, but alas, she had to wait. She knew he only waited probably all of two minutes before he saw her again. Lucky duck. She wished that she could too, but then maybe she wouldn't look forward to seeing The Doctor so much.

     She was in mid thought when she heard the familer wheezing of the TARDIS. What the hell was he doing here?

So not the best first chapter, but I promise it gets more exciting. Please vote and review, I'd love to hear your comments!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7K 432 21
My Doctor Who story, about Whouffle and the complications that occur, changing Clara's life... But are they for the better. Regular font is present...
3.4K 72 16
Something I wrote a long time ago... DoctorxOC I do not own Doctor Who. All copyrights go to BBC and Steven Moffat.
27.4K 1K 47
It's been a few months since Clara resumed her travels with her beloved Time Lord after he saved her from the Dream Crabs last Christmas, and they ar...
2K 87 18
Clara wants to confess her true feelings for The Doctor and he wants to confess his for her. What will they do next? Will their friendship change for...