BBS one shots(REQUESTS CLOSED)

By Lui_Queen

Gay BBS one shots. Can be as many people. Im new to this sooo..... Read!! Still surprised people like and rea... More

Insane Lover (Deliriousxvanoss)
Insane Lover part 2
H2ocat (Fluff-ish)
Poly!BBS/Mini centered (smut)
They are ours only(Poly) Fluff
1k views!?
Asking.
Finding a mate
Got tagged
Insane lover part 3
Top Brock x Sub Brian(requested)
Tagged
Marcel x Mini(smut),
The Killer's Princess (Evan x Jon)
Their Slutty Chick(Poly!BBS/Lui centered)
The Seniors Baby(Evan Centered)
Their Merman (poly, Nogla centered)
Flirted by but Taken(poly, smut)
Part 2 of Top Brock x sub Brian(requested)
His and his alone (Marcel x Scotty)
Cute kitty (poly, Marcel centered)
50's doll(Poly, Brian centered)
Nice Vs Evil(Poly! BBS, 2p! Nogla)
Caught (poly bbs, Brain centered,smut)
Soul Mate(Marcel x Scotty, smut)
Dark Side(Brock x Brian,smut)
Pretty Princess (poly, Jon centered)
Requests Closed
WHAT?!??!
Face reveal
I Missed You(H2OVanOhmToonz, Fluff)
So
Im baaaackkk
This is goodbye, for a while.

Looky Here (poly! bbs with bottom Tyler, Smut)

7.2K 81 58
By Lui_Queen

Requested

Plot: All the guys are mafia leaders but Tyler because he is their innocent submissive. They are out doing gang stuff and he stumbles upon it and it ends with smut.

Characters: Tyler, Lui, Nogla, Evan, Jon, Mini, Marcel, Luke, Brian, Moo.

Kinks: ropes, feminine names, collar and leash, blow job, fingering.

A/N: Tyler will be small in this. All the guys who are normally short are tall. Everybody is tall but Tyler. Everybody is buff but Tyler. He is a weak ass pussy bitch(based on what he called other people. #getrekt)

Tyler's pov:

I was in a bank getting ready to deposit some money. I was smiling to myself thinking of my bad ass boyfriends.You see, my boyfriends are in Los Santos most feared gang. Now they aren't some random members of the gang, oh no. They are the leaders. All nine of them.You must be thinking "nine leaders? How is that possible?" Well, you see, I don't even know myself. There are just nine leaders. I was on my phone, skimming through instagram when I heard a big bang coming from the front of the bank.

I looked towards the door and widened my eyes when I saw the masks of my boyfriends. David-the paper bag, Lui- light monkey mask with a tobacco in its mouth, Marcel- the darker color monkey mask, Evan- the owl mask.Jon- the Jason mask, Mini- tux with yellow flip flops, Brian- half terroriser mask, Luke- a red mask with horns and a X over one eye, finally Moo-a bald eagle mask. I heard Luke yell "Everybody down! Now!"Everybody, including me, got down onto our knees. Lui and Mini came around to collect money from people while Jon and Marcel went to the back of the bank to fill up bags with money and jewels.

When Lui got to me, he lifted up his mask so that I can only see his mouth and smirked. "Hey fella's! Look who I found in line!" He grabbed me by my arm and lifted me up to my feet.He then proceeded to drag me to the others, who also lifted up their masks and smirked at me. He handed me to Evan, who wrapped the arm that didn't have the gun, around my waist. He pulled me closer to his body which made me blush.All my boyfriends were buff as fuck, let me just tell you.

"When you said you were gonna be at the bank, we didn't know you meant this one." He said while tightening his grip on my waist. "Yeah, if we knew you would be here then we would have brought some extra things if you know what I mean." Jon said as he and Marcel walked out of the back part of the bank."I-I didn't know you guys were gonna rob a bank." I said as I looked up into Evan's chocolate brown orbs.

"Well surprise surprise baby girl." Evan said as he kissed my cheek."I got something for you baby doll!"Marcel said as he walked over to me. "What is it daddy??" I asked him with curiosity in my eyes. He smirked and said "close your eyes and don't peek princess." I did as told and closed my eyes.I felt something be put around my neck. I felt cool metal on the back of my neck and what felt like a cold chain on my chest. I then heard Marcel whisper in my ear.

"Open your eyes kitten." I opened my eyes. Mini held up a mirror and I was told to look inside the mirror. I then gasped at what was around my neck. It was a pretty collar with a pink bow and a silver and pink crown hanging off it. It had white lace around the edges with a pink leather strip going around. It also had a line of beads coming off the crown and attaching around the collar.

I turned to Marcy and hugged him tightly. Well to me it was tight. To him it was nothing but a kitten hugging his leg. But anyway, he wrapped his arms around my waist and chuckled. "You like it princess? It comes with a leash too. Just so that we can do this." Luke said then grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so that I'm facing him.

He grabbed the pink and silver leash and pulled it down. This caused me to be pulled to my knees. I was face to face with his crotch. I blushed a light shade of pink. I looked up at my master with an innocent look on my face. This isn't the first time they pull me to my knees by a leash. they've done this many times before.

I noticed that they pulled their masks back down and they were looking down at me. I gulped at the attention and asked them, "Shouldn't we get going before the cops get here?"I said to them, nerviosness in my voice. I don't want them to go to jail. "Our kitten is right~. We should get going~. Come here kitten~." Luke handed David the leash and he pulled on it. I guess that was a sign for me to crawl to him so I did as I was instructed. When I got to him he picked me up and ran outside.

I came walking so of course David took me with them to the van they came in. Once David got to the back door, Moo opened it for him. David jumped in the back with me still in his arms.He sat me down on his lap once he was seated. The others soon got in after us. Moo was driving while Craig was next to him. Everyone was taking off their masks and looked at my direction with evil looking smirks.

I simply gulped and buried my head into Davids chest. I felt the rumble of Davids chuckle so I looked up. I blushed when he was already looking down at me."Aww! His blush is so cute!" Brain said as he took my from David and made me straddle his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.I felt him bring his hands down into my pants  and boxers. He grabbed my ass harshly, which made me gasp. I whimpered in slight pleasure and look up at him.

All he did was look down at me and smirk more than he was before. "Hey Marcel, mind cutting off his pants and boxers for me babe?" Brian asked Marcel. Marcel scooted over to where we were and pecked Brain's lips. "Of course babe." He took out his knife and started cutting my pants off. I pouted because it was one of my favorite jeans. "Don't you worry angel, we'll buy you better ones. Way better ones." Jon said as he and Evan started kissing both sides of my neck.

Once Marcel was done cutting my pants, he then started cutting my boxers. I whimpered out lowly when the cold knife touched my tip. I'm not gonna lie, with Evan and Jon kissing my neck and the coldness of the knife, it felt fucking amazing. My boxers were suddenly torn off me and my hard cock was out on display. I blushed madly and my hands were suddenly held back. I looked to my left and saw Lui holding my wrist. I looked to my right and saw Luke holding my other wrist.

I suddenly gasped when my hands were pulled back to be behind my back and were tied with what I think is rope. Brian picked me up by my thighs and set my on the car floor. My chest facing his legs. The leash was suddenly pulled so that I'm facing Marcel.

"Open your mouth pretty baby~. You're gonna give me blowjob~." Marcel said. I obeyed and opened my mouth like the good girl I was. He pulled down his pants and boxers. I totally forgot what IT looked like. So when he took IT out, I was shocked. But nonetheless, I took the tip into my mouth.

When I took IT in my mouth, I felt someone slide two fingers inside me. I pulled off of Marcel's cock and looked at the arm. I followed the arm up to the persons shoulder and up to the face. It was Luke. I felt Marcel grab my chin and forced me to turn my head to face his cock again.

He grabbed my head and forced it all the way down. Now, don't think I don't like this. I love this. My  boyfriends call me a cock slut, but I just can't help it. And with their big cocks? Oh honey, I'll take this treatment any day.

I bobbed my head at a fast pace, trying to impress my daddies and masters. I want to make them proud. So I took in a deep breath and forced Marcel down the rest of my throat. I was making gagging sounds and couldn't breath, but I loved it all.

I heard Marcel moaning and groaning like crazy. "Fuck baby~. You work that mouth so well~." I hummed the best I can and felt Marcel cum down my throat. Due to his cock being in my mouth, I had to swallow it all. But I don't regret it at all.

I pulled off Marcel and panted. Man, who knew giving a blow job can leave you breathless? Oh wait, I knew. I moaned out when I felt Luke's fingers rub against my prostate. Due to all the pleasure I was getting,y face went flying to the floor.

I placed my cheek against the hard floor of the car and kept moaning out the names of my lovers. "Aha~. Fuck I'm go-onna cum~!!" I looked up at my lovers, seeing them smirk. I guess they are proud at the fact that I'm gonna cum without being touched.

And with that thought in mind, I cummed to my hearts desire. Moaning loud and proud so my lovers can hear me. I just love moments like these. Moments when my lovers get kinky on me. They have no shame. But then again. They are mafia leaders.

A/N: holy shit this took forever to do. But I did have a busy summer and didn't have time to write. And I started high school and have a lot of honors classes. So it's a lot. And I have to do science fair and go to homecoming and talk to my girlfriends. Yes I said girlfriends. You guys know my girlfriend from and year and five months SpookyJaebum . Now I have another one aka @ShippingManic . I'm dating them both. And it's not cheating because they both know and are okay with it so back off haters. No requests will be taken eat because I have a notebook full of ideas plus other one-shots from a long time ago to do. Buh-bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...
128K 2.8K 94
One shots for different youtubers I don't own anything but the ideas I put in it
18.1K 487 64
(COMPLETED) I know you guys are probably tired of One Shots. Warning! This story contains sexual content and some weird shit. Be aware before you rea...
86.9K 4.1K 91
welcome!!!!! read at your own discretion please. am not responsible for emotions or getting ur phone taken away in class. i am also aware that my ti...