BBS one shots(REQUESTS CLOSED)

By Lui_Queen

Gay BBS one shots. Can be as many people. Im new to this sooo..... Read!! Still surprised people like and rea... More

Insane Lover (Deliriousxvanoss)
Insane Lover part 2
H2ocat (Fluff-ish)
Poly!BBS/Mini centered (smut)
They are ours only(Poly) Fluff
1k views!?
Asking.
Finding a mate
Got tagged
Insane lover part 3
Top Brock x Sub Brian(requested)
Tagged
Marcel x Mini(smut),
The Killer's Princess (Evan x Jon)
Their Slutty Chick(Poly!BBS/Lui centered)
The Seniors Baby(Evan Centered)
Their Merman (poly, Nogla centered)
Flirted by but Taken(poly, smut)
Part 2 of Top Brock x sub Brian(requested)
His and his alone (Marcel x Scotty)
Cute kitty (poly, Marcel centered)
50's doll(Poly, Brian centered)
Nice Vs Evil(Poly! BBS, 2p! Nogla)
Looky Here (poly! bbs with bottom Tyler, Smut)
Soul Mate(Marcel x Scotty, smut)
Dark Side(Brock x Brian,smut)
Pretty Princess (poly, Jon centered)
Requests Closed
WHAT?!??!
Face reveal
I Missed You(H2OVanOhmToonz, Fluff)
So
Im baaaackkk
This is goodbye, for a while.

Caught (poly bbs, Brain centered,smut)

9.6K 140 91
By Lui_Queen

Requested

Plot: Brain is caught in a net and the guys decided to have fun with their little babe. He can also change into human form.

Kinks: bondage(gag and rope in this one), daddy kink, cumming multiple times, double penetration, fingering, spanking, feminine names, blowjobs (I wanted to add some kinks.)

Character's: Brian, Bryce, Ohm, Moo, Mini, Evan, Jon, Nogla, Lui, Marcel, Scotty, Tyler, Luke.

Tops: Ohm, Moo, Jon, Nogla, Marcel, Tyler, Luke.Mini, Evan, Lui, Scotty, Bryce,
Bottom:Brian

Brian's pov:
I was swimming around with a group of dolphins happily. I play with them all the time. Everything was so happy and everyfish was swimming around cheerfully.

But suddenly, everything took a dark turn. I saw that the dolphins were hurrying to swim away. This caused me to frown. "Hey! Where are you going?" I yelled out/asked out.

"Pirates​!" One of the dolphins yelled out. Oh no! I looked up and saw a net coming down. I tried to swim away so I wouldn't be caught.

But I guess I was to slow. For in only a matter of a few seconds, I was stuck in the very net that was coming down. I was thrashing around violently, trying to escape!

But I guess my movements only alerted the pirates that they caught something. Or someone. But they didn't know that.

The net was soon being lifted above the water. I whimpered out lowly when I saw all those mean looking pirates. They were all smirking evilly at me.

The net was soon moved to hover above the ship, then it opened. I came crashing down onto the boat. I landed so hard that it hurt my tail.

"What should we do with 'em boys?" One of the pirates said. He had green hair and an Irish accent. "Give him to the cook! I could sure go for some merman soup right about now." Another man said.

He was tall with Brown hair and growing a beard.(Lordminion777) I gulped and shook my head no. I did not want to die! No way!

"All righty then. Mark!" The green haired one yelled out. Suddenly, a man with red hair and large muscles walked out of what I'm guessing is the kitchen.

He looked down at me and smirked. "Looks like we will be having merman soup boys." All of the men on the ship cheered and danced around.

The red haired man picked me up and was about to start walking to the kitchen I assume but a voice stopped him.

That voice was husky and deep. It brought shivers to my body. "Mark! Put him down now!" 'Mark' dropped me on the ground and ran into the kitchen, slamming the door shut.

I looked around as the rest of the men ran around, looking for a place to hide. Who are they hiding from? I turned my head to the sound of someone running.

I suddenly saw a man with blond hair that's in a fringe and blue eyes run up to my left side and kneel down. Another boy with blond hair but was in a mini quiff and blue eyes ran to my right side.

They had concerned looks on their faces. Why? Were they worried that their food was dirty? Or were they worried about me?

"Are you okay? Oh I swear I'll get my strongest boyfriends to beat him up. My names Bryce! And that's Scott! But we call him Scotty." They man with the fringe and blue eyes said, or Bryce.

"Hey Lukey!! Can you come pick him up and take him to the room please?!" Scotty asked/yelled. I should probably tell them that I can shift to a human. But I'll be naked. Oh well. "Um...I can shift to a human...but I'll be naked."

I said blushing a little. Why am I blushing? I'm a fucking man! A strong one at that!(BITCH YOU'RE A FUCKING RED AND WHITE MERMAID!!!) I shouldn't be blushing. It'll make them feel pride because they made me blush.

"That's great news for us." A deep voice said from behind. I turned my head, looked up and gulped when I saw all the strong men behind me.

There was one with devil horns, red skin, and a x over one eye, and really tall(Luke). Another one had a grey mask with the omega sign on it(Ohm). Another one had light brown hair with blue eyes. Also tall(Tyler).

One had short black hair with very bright blue eyes and tall(Jon). Another had a man bun, looked hispanic, and had brown eyes but he was short compared to them. But a little taller than me. (Lui.)

One had light brown hair in a mohawk and light green eyes(Moo). One was REALLY tall with black hair and brown eyes(Nogla). Another one had black, spiked hair and brown eyes(Evan). Second to last one had light brown hair and dark green eyes with glasses(Mini).

And last but not least was a man with dark skin, black hair with brown eyes(Marcel). They were all hot, not gonna lie. In height, I think they are all taller than me. And well built.

All nine of them are all stronger than me. I know for a fact that I'm going to bottom them. With their muscles, I'all cum in a snap. I'll do as they say.

"What should we do with him Lukey-poo~?" Bryce asked devil horns guy or Luke. "Well Brycey~,we could keep him to make him our toy~,our new lover~." Luke said.

I gulped and blushed at his words. They sounded so sexual. If I wasn't in merman form then I would have a boner.

"We should tell him our names. That way he can scream them later out of pleasure." said Scotty. "Yes please sir's" I said a little low, but they heard me. I looked up and blushed more, if that was possible, when they were smirking.

"So you know Scotty and I..." Bryce started "you know Luke, omega sign is Ohm or Ryan. Mohawk is Moo or Brock. Black spiked hair is Evan. Bright blue eyes is Jon. Hispanic shorty is Lui. Dark skinned is Marcel. Glasses is Mini or Craig. And second to last one is Tyler. And last giant is Nogla or David!"

I waved a little causing them to chuckle. "I-I'm Brian." I said and blushed. "Can we go have some sexual fun now daddy Lukey~?" Scotty asked. Daddy? They call him daddy? Kinky.

"You think you can last twelve rounds doll?" Ohm asked. Twelve rounds?! I never had sex before. Just blowjobs. But doesn't that mean that I'll have to have sex with each of them?

My ass is gonna be destroyed at the end of this day. But at least it'll feel good. I nod my head slowly and shyly. I felt someone suddenly pick me up bridal style. I look at the persons face and saw that it was Tyler.

He smirked at me causing me to blush. "Get ready for a fucking of a life time slut. By the end of this day, your ass will be filled with cum. You won't be leaving us ever." He said then walked to a door with the others following.

Tyler kicked the door open and walked inside the room. I noticed that this room had a HUGE bed with all kinds of toys lined up on the wall. He walked to the huge bed and threw me on the bed. "Shift to human form now." Growled out Jon as they all started taking off their clothes.

Not wanting to get them mad, I shifted to my human form and covered my cock blushing. "Moo, you're fucking him first. But first, Evan, Mini, Lui, Scotty and Bryce, gag and tie him to the bed."

I saw Evan, Lui, Scotty, Bryce, and Mini all smirk and walk to the bed. Soon they all got on the bed. Lui had a gag in his hand while Evan and Scotty had rope in their hands.

I tried getting up to run but Mini and Bryce held me down. Mini was holding me down by my legs and Bryce had my arms. "Please! Let me go! I won't bo-thfiei!" Lui had put the gag on me. Now I could yell my lungs out but no one will hear me.

Scotty tied me hands to the bed post while Evan tied my legs down. The most embarrassing thing was that my legs were spread apart so now they can see my cock and hole.

"How did we do~?" Mini asked. The more they talk all sexually, the more horny I get. Why am I feeling like this to them? I shouldn't be! They kidnapped me!(but you like it(-_-))

"Just perfect babes. Lui, stretch him out for me would you baby boy?" Moo said while looking at me dead in the eye and smirking. I gulped (as much as I could with a gag in my mouth).

"Of course~. Your wish is my command~." Lui looked down at me and licked his lips. He reached over to a bedside table,that I didn't see, and got some type of substance out.

I guess he saw the look of confusion on my face because he chuckled and popped the lid open. "This is lube. It helps with letting things enters your hole easier. In this case, my three fingers. But don't worry-" He said leaning down to my face and whispered.

"I'll go easy with the fingering. Fucking, not so much. But I'll give you some advice, watch out for Tyler, Jon, Ohm, Luke,David, and Marcel. They go rough." My eyes widened at what he just told me. Should I really be this scared?

He chuckled once again and kissed my cheek once. He then said something that made me blush. "Preparate para el mejor sexo de tu vida, mi amor." (Prepare for the best sex of your life, my love)

He brought his fingers to my hole and slowly pushed a finger in. Due to me being a virgin, this hurt a lot. I clenched around his finger in pain. "Sh mi amor, It'll only hurt for a bit. Just relax." I listen too him and slowly un-clenched around his finger.

He gave me some time to get used to it. Pretty soon I was a whimpering mess. "Are you ready baby doll?" He asked. I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I felt him starting to slowly thrust his finger into me.

I felt him wiggle his finger around to help me get used to the feeling. Once I got used to it, I was whimpering and trying my best to thrust onto his finger. "You want more you slut? Is that what the whore wants? More fingers in your ass?" I nodded my head rapidly. I wanted more. I needed more.

I blushed madly at what I thought. I never thought I would think that. Let alone about pirates. He soon adds a second finger, which makes me wince in slight pain.

"It's gonna feel better soon doll. Don't you worry." Jon said soothingly. I moved my hips a little so that I can get used to the fingers. My body soon got used to the feeling.

Lui moved his fingers faster than I thought he could. I was a whimpering mess. It felt so good. A little weird, but good. "You're taking this so well baby girl." Tyler said with slight happiness.

Lui soon had three fingers in me and I was moaning curse words through the gag like a sailor. It all felt to good. "Okay Lui, I think he's good." Brock said. I felt fingers slide out of me, causing me to whimper at the loss.

"Shh little darling. It's okay. You'll feel full soon enough. I promise you that." Said Luke as he and Ohm looked at each other and smirked. I wonder what they are planning.

But anyway, Lui got off the bed and stood with David. I saw Brock walk to the bed and position himself in between my legs. He grabbed the Lube, based on what Lui told me, and lathered himself up.

Once he was done with that, he put the tip of his cock to my hole and slowly pushed inside me. I felt like I was being ripped apart. He was huge!(you know what else is huge? A giant! You pervs thought I was gonna my dick right? Don't lie to me!!)

He stopped so that I can get used to him. He wasn't even in me all the way yet I felt pain. Jeez, this is going to be a long night. I whimpered in pain and got teary eyed.

Brock looked down at me and cooed. He started rubbing me cheeks with both hands. "Calm down baby girl, it'll feel good soon. I promise." He rubbed my hips to make me feel better. He whispered sweet and caring things into my ear to distract me.

In just a few minutes, I didn't feel the pain anymore. I looked up at him and nodded my head, telling him to move. He smiled and pushed in more, causing me to arch my back as much as I could and throw my head back.

How in the hell did he make me feel this good? This never happened to me before. It felt so good. "Looks like you found his prostate Brocky~." Said Bryce. Brock hummed and smirked down at my blushing face. "Looks like I did Brycey~."

Once he was in all the way, he stopped again so that I can relax and get used to him. After a few minutes of sweet and sexual words from Luke and Scotty, I was able to relax and he used to Brock.

God he was huge. I never felt anything like this. And it seems like it won't be the last. I nodded my head toward Brock, letting him know that he can move now. He smiled and slowly started thrusting in and out of me.

Although it was slow, it still felt good. Brock started thrusting faster and faster by the minute. Soon I was a moaning mess! I couldn't stop moaning through the gag. The feeling was so good.

Just the feeling of a huge cock, thrusting into me. Hitting my prostate again and again. Making me want to never leave this boat. Soon Brock was ramming into me at light speed.

I was screaming and moaning through the gag. The pleasure was so much that all I can think of is Brock and the feeling of his cock moving in and out of me. All I can do is moan loudly through the gag and squeeze my eyes shut.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Brock, giving him a look that says "please let me cum!" I can't hold back any longer. It's starting to hurt. He smirks at me and nods. "Go ahead baby girl. Cum for daddy Brock."

At the exact moment that he says those words, I cum. I feel him fill my ass with his cum. It was a warm feeling. It felt sticky and weird to be filled with this stuff. I was loving it.

I was loving the attention. The eyes of the other 8 men, watching us while smirking. Smirking because I had gone to putty at just the feeling of Brock inside me.

Brock pulls out and kisses my forehead sweetly. I never in my life have felt that much pleasure. It was new to me. But it wouldn't be new much longer.

"Our turn now baby!" Luke said while smirking. I gave him a confused look. Our? What does he mean by "our"? I thought this was only one by one. Luke walked to the bed and got under my body.

I guess he was lubing himself up because I saw him grab the lube and pop the cap open. I felt him grab my hips and whisper in my ear "no need for prep, right?"

I whimpered in slight fear and moaned through the gag when I felt him roughly pound into me. It didn't hurt. It felt good! He kept pounding and pounding into me, making me see stars.

But what confused me was that Ohm was walking to the bed. He crawled on the bed and smirked down at me. He grabbed the lube and lived himself up. I widened my eyes and shook my head, knowing what he was planning.

That's why Luke said "our". He and Ohm were gonna pound into me at the same time. They were both huge. They were a little longer than Brock and thicker. How in the hell am I gonna fit both monsters in me at the same time?

"Oh yes princess, you will be fucked by the both of us. And it won't be the last time." Luke stopped thrusting and held me hips still with his hands. Ohm untied my legs and lifted them over his shoulders.

I cried tears of pain when I felt Ohm push into my hole along side Luke. He stopped once his tip was in and wiped my tears. Luke was kissing my neck and whispering sweet nothings into my ears.

I nodded my head as a signal to Ohm so that he can keep pushing in. I whimpered in pain. He stopped once again when he was all the way in. Neither of them moved. They were letting me get used to the feeling of having 2 monsters inside me.

After a couple minutes, I finally got used to them inside me. I nodded my head while moaning a little at how full I feel. Ohm started thrusting at a slow pace. I whimpered and moaned at how good it felt.

Luke started thrusting in also. Fuck, this feels so good. Ohm reached down and took the gag out of my mouth. "Does it feels good princess? Do you want daddy Ohm and daddy Luke to go faster? Do you want us to go faster" I moaned loudly and nodded my head fastly. I want more. So much more.  "Use words angel of ours." Ohm said smirking. I moaned again and whompered when they started going slower.

I blushed just thinking of what I'm about to say. "Please daddy Ohm and daddy Luke. Pound into me until I burst because of your cocks." I heard all of them chuckle which caused me to blush even more than before.  "Your wish is our command princess. Be prepared." (disney song reference!! I love you if you know it.) Luke said chuckling. They put the gag back in my mouth causing me to whine. "Sh you need it baby. Don't want the whole boat to hear your pretty moans. They are only for us sweetheart." Ohm said.

My eyes got wide when I felt them pound into my small hole. I moaned loudly round the gag. God they were huge. I feel like my body is splitting apart, but it felt great. How are they able to do this? How are they making me feel all this pleasure? They kept pounding into me. They were going faster and faster by every second that is passing by. I don't think I'll last much longer. I moaned even louder whenI felt Ohm slao my ass rather hard. I jerked foreword in pleasure.

"Mm fuck, princess. You're getting tight. You close angel?" Luke asked while still pounding into me, along with Ohm. I nodded my head moaning. "So are we baby girl. Fuck your're so tight. And just the feeling of Luke's cock rubbing against mine. Come here Luke." I moaned at Ohm's words and watched as him and Luke french kissed. I'm not going to hold back.

I moaned and blushed madly when I felt Luke and Ohm cum inside me at the same time. I whimpered as they slowly pulled out. "Our turn now princess. get ready for a fucking of a life time. You're lucky Ohm and Luke did'nt let their crazy side out. You would have been so tired and full of hickeys by now." Evan said as he got on the bed. "He's right you know. Once they start fucking, they don't stop till their prey is covered head to toe in hickeys. To show our piarate crew who their prey belongs to. In this case, you are our prey. And forever will be." Jon said as he got under me.

Evan grabbed my legs and pulled them to my chest. Jon grabbed them from below me and held them their. "Because you were just fucked twicd, one with Brock and one with two cocks inside you, you should be loose. So this shouldn't hurt a bit." I was confused at what Evan said. I gave him a confused look which caused him to chuckle in amusement.

I didn't know what he meant until I felt them both plunge their cocks inside me at the same time. My eyes widened and I moaned at the immense pleasure. I know I was just fucked, but this did hurt a little. But the thing is, I liked the pain. I know I may sound weird and insane, but the pain and pleasure mixed together felt good to me.

I felt them thrust deeper into me by the second. I could almost feel them in my stomach. This all felt so good. It felt so unreal. I can't believe that I am getting fucked by pirates. Never in a million years would I have thought of all this. Never.

I kept moaning and moaning. I can't hold on any longer. I was just fucked twice. What do you expect? I kept moaning when I felt Jon leave marks on my neck, claiming me as his. Claiming me as his prey. As their prey.

I soon felt them till my insides with their cum. Adding to the bundle of cum that was already inside me. They pulled out once they left sweet kisses on my neck and belly. I'm not going to lie, my body is tired. But I just want more.

I still have seven more boys to please. I was panting and looked at the boys, waiting for them to move. I saw Lui and David smirking while walking to the bed. "Us next baby doll. We're gonna have a lot of fun together. Can you do the splits?"

Lui asked as he got on the bed. I nodded my head slowly, slightly scared of what they were planning. David got under my body and spread my legs into a split position. It didn't hurt at all.

Before I was kidnapped, I would always shift to my human form and do splits on the beech at night. Nobody was at the beech I always went to. It was abandoned I think. I don't really know but I had fun. I would go there when I got in a fight with my parents.

But anyway, David entered me and started pounding into my abused hole. Lui soon joined David in my hole. Man, I'm not gonna be able to walk for a long ass time!

Do to me being in the split position, they were able to hit my prostate dead on. In which it caused me to throw me head back into Davids chest in pleasure. I feel like I'm being SPLIT open sometime soon. (I'm sorry I had to)

"Our angel loves all this pleasure hm? All the pleasure for himself?" Lui asked. I couldn't help but nod my head. David was slapping my ass while groaning in pleasure in my ear. With his and Lui's moaning and groaning and all this pleasure, I'm gonna burst.

I couldn't help but cum at that moment. I moaned when I felt Lui cum then David following behind him. Fuck. I had 7 loads of cum inside me. Not to mention I commend 4 times already. So of course I'm gonna be cumming faster and faster every time they fuck me.

They pulled put out whispering how they are gonna get me beautiful jewels and such stuff for me. Saying how they are gonna pamper me after all this sex is over with. Honestly, I'm fine with that really. I'll love the attention and the pampering. But I won't become a spoiled brat.

They got off the bed after the winked at me. Tyler and Mini stepped up to the plate, aka me. Tyler got on the bed and flipped me over so that I'm on my belly with my ass in the air.

I blushed and buried my head in a pillow. But someone lifted my head up with two fingers under my chin. When I looked up, it was Mini. He had his cock in my face. I'm guessing he wanted a blow job.

I looked behind me and saw Tyler. This will be good. I won't say I'm good at blow jobs but I won't say I'm not. I guess I'm pretty good. I don't know! Mini grabbed my head and forced me to look up at him.

He took the gag off me and smirked. "I hope you're good at blow jobs princess." He said. "You're ass is gonna be fucking ruined after I'm done with you hot stuff." Tyler said from behind me.

I remember Lui told me that Tyler was one of the rough men who fucked. I gulped and started sucking on the side of Mini'a cock, causing him to moan at the feeling.

"Don't tease me our I'll have to fuck your mouth pretty baby." I didn't want that so I took the head in my mouth and slowly went down. I didn't know why Tyler wasn't fucking me.

But my eyes widened and I knew why all of a sudden. I moaned around Mini and went to pull off him but someone was holding my head onto Mini's length. I didn't know who it was but they gripped my hair and started moving my head up and down Mini'a shaft.

I felt Tyler grip my hips, which I knew was gonna leave a couple of marks, and started ramming into my hole at light speed. As we stayed like that for a couple of minutes, I felt myself get closer and closer.

It reached a point where I couldn't help it anymore and cummed. I felt Tyler fill my already full hole with his own cum. I felt some fun drip down my leg which slightly tickled.

Mini cummed in my mouth and pulled out. I was about to cough it up but I heard Marcel say "You cough it up and I'll spank you till your pretty cum filled ass is red like your mermaid tail." So I was forced to swallow the cum.

When I did, it really wasn't that bad. It was pretty good. The taste made me want more. Mini soon got off the bed. "I think our little mermaid liked the taste of cum. I think he is a cum slut." He said as he got off the bed.

I think I am one. I turned my head when I saw Scotty pull out something that I didn't know what it was. "It's a butt plug darling. I'm gonna put it in you so that the cum will stay inside you and not drip out."

I nodded my head in understanding and let him do what he wished. I felt him slide it in and it felt kinda good. He also went to my arms and untied them. I brought them down and rubbed my red wrists. They were a little sore.

Scotty got off the bed and stood next to Marcel, who was smirking. I guess he had an idea for me. "Get off the bed and crawl to us. You're gonna be our cum slut kitty." I did as told and shakily got off the bed. I got on all fours and crawled to Scotty and Marcel.

I say on my legs and looked up at them innocently. Marcel groaned and grabbed my hair tightly, causing me to moan. "Don't try to act all innocent you slut. Now suck in my cock."

His hand lead me to his cock and forced me to take half of him. He forced me down more causing me to gag. He used the grip in my hair to moved my head at the speed that he wanted.

I heard the sound of kissing. I looked up a by saw Scotty and Marcel kissing like their lives we ending. Marcel pulled my mouth off his cock and let go of my hair. Scotty took hold of my hair and slowly pulled me down his shaft.

I bobbed my head and used me right hand to jerk Marcel off. I heard them both moan in between their shared kiss. Their moans made me want to bob my head and jerk my hand faster to please them.

I kept bobbing and jerking till I felt Scotty pull me off his cock. I sat there, on my knees, looking up and watching them kiss while I jerked them both off with my hands.

I suddenly closed my eyes as I saw them cum on my face. I blushed remembering the others were still here and watching still. It felt good to have their attention on me and only me. I was a toy to them. And I loved it.

"Look how pretty our cum whore looks like with all that cum on his face." I think I heard Luke say. By now Scotty and Marcel where done kissing and were petting my hair and telling me how good I was.

Because I had cum on my eye, I couldn't open it or else it would get in my eye. So I had to trust them. What I was about to say was sure gonna please the fuck out of them.

"Daddies~? I can't see. I have cum on my eyes. I need someone to lead me to daddy Bryce so I can please him~." I heard them groan out in slight pleasure just by my words alone.

"I'll help you princess. Daddy Ohm will lead the way for you." I felt someone, I guess Ohm, put something around my neck with a snap. "I'm putting a collar and leash on you. Just follow me baby girl."

I did as told and followed the voice of Ohm. I occasionally felt some tugs from the leash, I'm guessing. "I'm gonna hand the leash to daddy Bryce, who is in front of you, okay?" I nodded my head in understanding and felt around for Bryce's cock.

When I found it, I instantly started bobbing my head faster and faster by the second. I wanted to make them proud of me. I found Bryce's balls and started playing with them. I glided my tongue on the slit of the top. I guess that was his sweet spot because he cummed into my mouth.

He pulled out and I swallowed his seed. He took the collar and leash off me. Someone picked me up and laid me on the bed again. Then someone else used a rag and cleaned my face. When I opened my eyes I saw the faces of happy men.

They told me how proud of me they were and gave me kisses everywhere. Ohm put me in one of his sweaters and a pair of Bryce's boxers. They all laid down on the bed with me in the middle. We all said goodnight and ever since then, I was theirs.

A/N: finally!! This took forever!! It's my biggest one shot ever. From now on, I will not be doing poly one shots where they fuck one at a time. I'll still do poly smut requests and fluff ones!! But no one at a time ones. They take to long. But I hope this is good enough. I know this is shitty as can be. You don't need to tell me. But remember to vote and comment!! Love you!! Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.7K 199
This is a completed book-
78.5K 1.5K 47
✎ BBS//Vanoss Crew one-shots. Discontinued. If you're reading the description, hello 👋 Also, if you're about to read this book, excuse my 2019 wri...
128K 2.8K 94
One shots for different youtubers I don't own anything but the ideas I put in it
9.6K 173 23