Milady

By leiaorgana9

Just a collection of half-truths and hyperbole from the point of view of Duchess Satine Kryze. I own nothing... More

Royals
THIS IS CLEVER
A thousandth of a millennium, A hundredth of a century, A tenth of a decade

Do you ever feel like the banthas are getting stronger?

486 13 22
By leiaorgana9

I decided to do more quotes-that-may-or-may-not-have-happened-and-have-no-context! I don't know what this is.

"Hypothetical question: is it possible to get drunk on blue milk?"

"Do you ever feel like the banthas are getting stronger?"

"Loth cats are my aesthetic."

"Who says you can't hike in heels? As a young girl, I ran and jumped in high heels everyday just so I could run a marathon as an adult and look fierce."

"Lightsabered marshmallows are the best marshmallows."

"You have the grace of a dianoga."

"Jedi is just a fancy name for Force fangirls."

"How does your hair stay curled like that?"
"Pure spite."

*while Obi Wan is training*
"I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS."

"Watches are severely underrated, and as a duchess, I plan to change that."

"There's this type of plant on Alderaan that makes your hair slowly fade blue, and I think I need it."

"Capes are for quitters."

"I can't even happy right now."

"Think. Somewhere in the galaxy, a loth cat is being born. Isn't that the most beautiful thing ever?"
"No."

"I don't know what you think you're doing, but it's a horrible plan."
"Then why are you still here?"
"Drama."

*Satine reacts to an early morning training session*
"EAT BREAKFAST."
"Pfft! All I need is the Force."
"HIT HIM HARDER."
"Aren't you a pacifist?!"
"Not when it comes to you kicking Master Qui-Gon's butt all the way back to Coruscant."

"Do you know how to snap a cable tie?"
"No, why?"
"Then we may have a slight problem..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...