Yellow Converse (An R5 fanfic...

By PlatinumBlonde

Jordan Jacobs. Completely ordinary, except for her extreme luck that everyone wishes they shared. More

Yellow Converse (An R5 fanfiction)
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Epilogue
authors noteeeeeee

chapter four

866 12 0
By PlatinumBlonde

edited 11/14/14

+

I nodded. I was trying to keep myself calm. I had spent the day with Rydel, but that was different. She was a girl and we had a connection. As fellow girls we should stick together. But whatever if the guys don't like me?

To late. Rydel grabbed me and dragged me outside, "Okay! I'll follow you, just let me go!" I struggled under her grasp. Who knew she was so strong?

Rydel shook her head, "Nope. I don't believe you," I ran along side her until they reached the door.

I counted down, "Five, four, three, two-" Rydel cut me off.

"One go!" Rydel yelled. She slid open the door like she's done a million times. The door opened to a bunch of boys having a diving board contest.

"And these," Rydel paused and pointed to the guys, "Are my brothers." My face was literally melting, and not just from the heat. She recognized all of them at once.

"That's Riker, the oldest, then me, then Rocky, Ross and Ryland. And look, there's Ratliff! Still. Here." Rydel pointed out all of her brothers to me.

"I know..." My hands started shaking from the excitement. So I just turned and tried to look natural talking to Rydel.

"Go ahead. Freak out. It's natural." Rydel approved of my fangirling.

"No thank you." I was afraid to say something stupid and make them believe I was just another stereotypical fan.

"Rydel and Rydel's friend-" Riker started yelling but Rydel cut him off. Rydel, someone please take your scissors away.

"She has a name!" Rydel yelled at him. Riker was still waiting for it, "Oh, it's Jordan. Oops." She laughed at herself.

"Okay then, Rydel and Jordan," He said slowly for emphases "can you judge our diving board contest?" Riker finished. Oh my god, I had heard of these but had never thought to be witnessing one. Well, I didn't think that I would ever be friends with Rydel either.

"Again?" Rydel complained.

"Yes again! I it's for who has to clean the dishes! By the way, you have to compete too." Ross explained.

"Fine, follow me Jordan, your competing to. Just not as seriously." Rydel said, dragging me upstairs to her room.

Rydel put on a pretty pink bikini, while she threw Jordan a yellow and white stripped one. "Okay, here's the secret. You only get one shot one the diving board, so push them off. And if your pushed, pretend you're drowning." Rydel explained.

I nodded vigorously, "Lets beat the crap out of them!"

Rydel got an evil smirk. I could almost taste the victory.

The two besties skipped down stairs, "When we win, let's put on our sunglasses on at the same time and push as many of than as possible in!" Jordan said, grabbing her glasses and walking outside.

"Alright, let the master show you how it's done." Rocky smirked. As Rydel and I walked waking outside. I couldn't help but smile. Rydel was already walking over there, so I grabbed her camera. Just as Rocky got focused at the end of the diving board, Rydel snuck up behind him and pushed him. His focus broke and he was just in shock. The moving board came in and kicked him off.

I decided not to push rest of them off at that instant, I could win all by myself. I called to Rydel, "Rydel! Watch out!" The sudden weight loss flung Rydel off the faded white board.

"A little late!" Rydel swam out of their pool, her hair looked funny. Like it was about to explode with a lively green shade.

"Rydel your hair..." I asked her. Well, it wasn't really a question. But she got the point.

"Crap! I forgot to wet my hair!" She screamed. I now noticed that Ross and Riker had wet hair. I looked at her, puzzled, "If I don't get my hair wet before, the chlorine turns it lime green." Rydel explained. Part of me went, Oh. The other part (the majority) was like, wait what?

Ryland stood up, "Rocky is out! Minus points to Rydel! Ross your up!" Since he was the judge, he got to do that. Ross stood up and strode by a lime. No wait, that was Rydel! She wasn't kidding.

I whispered to Rydel, "Hey."

"Hi?" She mocked me.

"Change in plan. I think I can win it all on my own." I told her. She gave me a questioning look but I only returned it with a smirk.

Time passed really fast, Ross and Riker did the same thing: a backflip. Rydel danced down the board. She was really good. Soon, Ryland have us another update. "Riker in the lead, Jordan it's your turn!" He said, quietly. His voice must be tired, I figured. I walked down the board and took a deep breath. I would do this all the time back at my old home.

Lets make this intense, shall we? I stood a foot or more from the edge and bent my knees, I sat down. Yup that's right, I sat down. I heard snickers from the audience, but they didn't encourage my failure. They made me smile that they thought that was all I could do.

Then I brought out my actual move, I did a somersault forward. With such precision, I cut parallel to the board. I felt myself near the edge, sweat beads clinging to my face, I grabbed the last 4 inches of the diving board. The rest of my body feel off the cliff like end. I wrapped my arms around the board and gracefully scooted backwards. My feet followed, giving the illusion that I was walking on the water.

I swung back on top of the diving board to see the gaping mouths of the audience. But I wasn't done, I hadn't hit the water yet. I ran at top speed off of the shaky white board, leaping like a bird taking flight into the air. I flew, my hair creating a streak of brown behind me.

I decided to spice it up a little bit, so I did. My legs twisted over my head and my hands traced down into a point. I was diving straight down head first into R5's pool. A perfect routine. My fingers glided effortlessly through the water barrier. I finished the turn underwater, and came to the surface. No more intenseness from here from this point on.

Rydel was smiling a big smile at me, while Ross was in an eye bulging deep thought. Riker just looked plain sad, that he lost. Rocky was happy that I won, but I knew he was really thinking. I knew because I make that face often. Ryland was the first to speak, "Do I even have to say who won?" Riker looked helplessly at him, not getting the sarcasm, "Jordan does. Second Riker. Riker, no dishes for you."

Rydel and I both said the same thing, "What?!" But she kept talking, "That's not how it works, she chooses one of us!" She yelled.

"Sorry Delly, but you pushed Rocky off. And the only one she would have chosen was you," Ryland explained. Rydel made a pouty face, while Riker did a victory jump off of the diving board.

"Hey, let's just jump off the diving board in weird positions." Riker said as he resurfaced. All heads shot to him, as if they'd never expect Riker to say that. He out his arms up in surrender, as if the stares were guns.

I probably thought it was a good idea, so I dragged miss green hair to the diving board, "Okay, you jump in a pose, than I'll copy it." I told Rydel. She nodded and jumped. She struck a pose that looked like she was a model, with her hands on her hips.

I was about to jump, when I noticed the boys in a huddle. "Go figure out what there taking about Jordan!" Rydel whispered to me. from under the diving board. I nodded and crept down the steps.

I motioned for Rydel to follow. "I'm gunna rinse of off!" I held open the door and stepped inside. I almost let the door close, but I didn't. I slipped out of the doorway and his behind the corner, just within being range.

"So just to clarify, we prank the girls when they fall asleep?" I gasped. How dare they? Poor Ross, he just gave everything away and just lost his eyebrows.

"Yup. I'll get they whipped cream and Ross, you get they water colored markers. Ry, you grab the camera and position it. Rocky, you and Ell be the distractions. Ready?" Riker foolishly explained. Mwhahahaha, little did they know that they were dealing with a master prank artist.

I snuck from my hiding place and sprinted inside. After I ran up the stairs, the fact that what I am about to do is too a famous band. I would be mobbed by pitch forks and torches if anyone knew anything of this. I climbed the stairs deep in thought when I tripped over a step and fell down, on my face. Ow!

I stood up before anyone had realized I had fallen, not remembering my previous thoughts. I strode down the hall to to pink room and stepped in. I looked at the time on my phone, 6:49. "Rydel, is it to early to get into pajamas!"

I got a reply, matching my tone and volume. "No! And get over here!" I groaned and dragged my clothes over to her.

I was bombarded with questions the minute I passed the line of hinges. "So what did they say?" She eagerly asked me.

I sighed, repeating their conversation. "Well Ross was like: So to clarify we're parking the girls after they fall asleep? And then Riker was like: Yup. I'll get the whipped cream, Ross you get the water colored markers and Ry you get the camera and position it. Rocky and Ell you guys get them ready." I did different voices for each person.

Rydel looked at me and just laughed. "This is going to be more fun than I thought!" She made an evil grin. From that point on, we decided a perfect plan. Not just to stop the other one, but a completely new prank. Perfect.

+

lol I got lazy so it's only half edited rn oops but i think it's okay.

can someone please explain to me how to put the characters thoughts into these things omg it's literally just. "complained. stated. said." oVER AND OVER AGAIN IMMA SLAP ME.

ow.

btw, smile shouldn't be called smile bc i'm sobbing k bye.

-a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 14 31
In which everyone thought she was ordinary when she really wasn't.
10.4K 335 80
She was just an ordinary girl , but living a life no one deserves. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story is triggering so please read own risk , it does contain...
38.6K 2.5K 28
Nobody said it was going to be easy. (Sequel to Promised To Lynch so suggest reading that to avoid confusions// credits : @LucyLovesR5 ) taehyurie©...
45.4K 623 44
all about your favorite rockstars... R5. here you can find all my imagines, preferences, one shots etc. and they are all your choice. whatever you co...