Not So "Ordinary" Girl(Editin...

Da Lidallie

Melody Lance is a normal teenage girl having a normal life. Or so she thought... One day she finds out that s... Altro

Suspicions
Paranoia?
What's Happening To Me?
Liar
"Little" Incident
Moving Out
Big Family
Happy Birthday!
Trouble
A/N
Plan
Back To School
Training
Rescue Mission
Sophia Turner
Unexpected
Safety First
Kidnapped
Destiny
Recovery
The Devil
The Devil Part 2
Surprise
Who Are You?
Cecilia
First Official Date
Two In One
Concerns
Two In One Part 2
Taking Action
Preparation
My Destiny
READ IN ITS ENTIRETY(hint hint, sequel)

Awkward

132 9 0
Da Lidallie

A/N

The picture on the right or on top is of Tony, one of Melody's cousins...I'm pretty sure I updated on time?

.

.

.

I wake up to the sun shining on my face, literally. 'Who opened the curtains?'

"Rise and shine!" April shouts. I groan and cover up more.

"It's Saturday let me sleep in!"

"Nope we have some fun girl time today. I think we all need it," April says and winks. Oh great. She already knows. I hear someone in my closet and ask,"Who's in my closet?"

"That's just Mary(Mariana) looking for an outfit for you." I get off my bed and head towards the window to close the curtains.

"Oh no you don't. Stop putting up a fight and go get ready," April says while shoving me into the bathroom. She slams the door on my face. I try to open it, but find she's leaning against it. 'Leave it to April to ruin my morning'

I hop into the shower without a choice. Once I'm done I brush my hair and wrap myself in a towel. I twist the door knob and luckily it opens. April's standing right there. "I can't run away while I'm naked I promise," I say grumpily. She backs away content with my comment.

"I can't change while you're watching me."

"Oh sorry," she says and quickly runs out the room with Mary in tow. I can hear them breathing on the other side. Shrugging it off I grab my clothes and get dressed. When I'm done I open the door. They immediately walk in and start fixing me up. Do you know how much I hate people dressing me?

"Are we done yet?" I complained. 

"Are you blind? We just got started on your hair," Mary says. I grumbled some more. 

Finally after what felt like 5 hours, they finish fixing my hair and painting my nails a clear color. 'What's the point of doing that?'

"Ta da!" April shouts. I break out of my trance and head for the tall mirror. Wow I look amazing. 

"Wow"

"I know right? Like the curly hairdo?" April asks.

"Yeah..."

"So what shall we do first?" Mary asks.

"Mmm..."

"So you guys just came into my room and said we have a fun girl time, yet you didn't even plan anything?" I ask annoyed.

"Pretty much," Mary says.

"Oh! I know what we can do," April exclaims.

"Really? Spit it out," Mary says. Typical Mariana.

"We can chat about who we like." Ugh

"You guys I'm not ready to talk about that." I knew they were planning this all along. They sit on my blue wide window sofa and snuggle up with the plush pillows. I sit at the foot of my bed, uncomfortable about where the conversation is leading.

"Mel stop resisting. You know you can't get past us," Mary says with a hint of a smile.

"Fine. Only if you promise to keep your mouths shut."

"Duh. We're your friends. The only way someone will find out is if they heard us," April said matter-of-factly. Then realization hit me.

"You guys! We're probably being heard right now!" April shuts her mouth.

"I'll put a shield around us so no one can hear this conversation." I raised my arm and let my noise shield surround the proximity of my room.

"I wish I had magic like you," April says.

"Sometimes it's a burden," I murmur.

"What's that?" Mary asks.

"Nothing," I say quickly. 'I hope she lets this go.' I sit on my bed and wait for them to do the same.

"So who do you have an eye on?" Mary jumps straight to the conversation.

"You already know."

"I know. I just want to hear you say his name," she says cheekily.

"Fine I like E-t-h-a-n."

"Awwwwww," April says. I glare daggers at her. "What? It's cute."

"Yeah I noticed how awkward you young sweet couple have become," Mary says.

"We're not a couple-

"-Yet," April interjects.

"-and it's not going to happen."

"What do you mean?" April asks with a smug look. I hate that look. The look of determination.

"He doesn't like me. Lets just talk about who you like."

"No we're not finished." That look again. "He does too like you."

"No he doesn't"

"Yes he does"

"No he doesn't."

"Yes he d-"

"-OK OK we get the point. You don't think he likes you, but Mel we both know he does," Mary interrupts.

"Then why did he start ignoring me?"

"Maybe it's what guys do after they start liking someone," April suggests.

"...So who do you like?" I ask April.

"I don't think you want to know."

"Hey we were talking about who I like so I deserve to know who you like."

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm."

"If you don't say it this instance I'll slap it out of you," Mary threats.

"Tony," April says a little frightened by Mary's threat. When Mary threatens you, she's not joking.

"Tony my cousin Tony?"

"Yes?" she says more in a questioning way.

"OH MY-

"Miss are you all right in there?" Laura asks. Whoops. Forgot about her. I quickly put the shield down.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say quickly before she slams down the door. Vampires are too strong for my liking.

"We'll talk about this later," I say sternly to April. Mary's just sitting there shocked with her mouth wide open for the flies to go in. I get up and swiftly exit the room. April and Mary take this as a signal to go do their own thing.

"You missed breakfast. I'll go make some for you."

"No that's fine I'll eat cereal."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I quickly breeze down to the kitchen and straight to the cupboard full of cereal boxes. I find my favorite cereal Cinnamon Toast Crunch and pour it into a big bowl. After, I add milk and grab a spoon. I start shoveling the food in my mouth.

"Damn that woman can eat," Caine says while watching me amusingly.

"Wait till you see me eat steak." He raises his eye brows.

"I bet I can eat more than you in a minute."

"Let's try and see one day," I say and smirk. In less than two minutes I'm done.

"So what's with the 'pretty' look and everything?" I put my dishes in the sink.

"Girl stuff." That shut him up. No guy wants to hear about girl stuff. I rack my brain, trying to see if I forgot something. Bingo. I still have to save someone.

Then at a perfect timing dad appears. Does he ever know what I'm doing when he does?

"The elders say that they didn't send you the vision. When a white-lighter gets a vision only they know what they saw. The rest will just have to come to you."

"Elders?"

"All-knowing white-lighters," he says while making air quotes, "they're usually old."

"Hmm..." I walk out of the kitchen thinking about the girl. 'Where can I find this cell?' I try to remember the cell's surroundings. It kind of looks like the cell I was in. Oh my gosh those stupid were-wolves took her!

"Dad!" 

"Yes Mel?" He asks quickly as he appears. 

"I know who took her and I know where they are."

"Where?"

"The were-wolves took her." He looks concerned.

"What?"

"If the were-wolves took her then they must know you're a white-lighter. If they don't know she's a white-lighter they might have found out another way to link her to you."

"What does that mean?"

"It might be too dangerous for you to go there. You didn't see what will happen to you in the vision."

"Dad don't you think I would get that part of the vision if it was important?"

"I guess"

"I'm going. I was meant to help her and I will. I don't want her to die knowing I was supposed to help her."

"You're not letting this go are you?"

"You know me too well," I say with a smile. 

"But you're not going alone. I will come with you along with some others."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

402 59 168
A vampire princess finding her way threw her teenage years to become the queen she was always destined to be.
1.3M 55.5K 38
What happens when Royal blood and normal blood collide? With her new witch friend and the Moon Goddess giving her a second chance, what does she do w...
48.2K 2.3K 63
A boy was born,prince of good vampires... A girl born with special powers 1 year later Why?because she along with someone was destined to kill evil v...
3.9K 79 14
Melody was just a normal werewolf in a normal human school. When she graduates, she meets other werewolves. She falls in love but soon finds out ever...