faith | ✓

By auronautic

"...you, like the ball of sunshine you were, illuminated my world. By sacrificing yourself to the darkness." More

©
n o t e ?
preface
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
x
n o t e
t h a n k y o u !

vi

299 79 23
By auronautic

It still makes me feel like the luckiest person alive when I think that in all of the people out there, you trusted me enough to show yourself to me when you were at your most vulnerable state.

I love you for it.

For each and every single scar you bear, every tear that slides down your cheek, every broken word that leaves your lips, I love you for every single thing.

You left me in ruins when I found out the truth behind every beautiful, captivating smile that broke upon your face.

Sickness is a curse.

Strangely, lesser for the person who suffers from it, and more for the one who watches the person suffer.

Behind your smiles, you hide a whole other world.

And after finding out, I wanted to be by your side more than ever.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.8K 16
As Clint Barton's eldest daughter, you know the Avengers pretty well and even class them as family. But you're unsure with the two new recruits. Unce...
1.3K 151 16
What would it take for you to forgive the person who signed your death wish? Years after escaping execution in the Salem Witch Trials, nineteen-year...
80.5K 9.6K 32
«کامل شده» داستان از اینجا شروع میشه که بعد از 1000 سال یک شخص آواتار با تمامی قدرت ها بدنیا میاد ولی هنوز با بدنیا نیومدنش لواتاریا جنگ رو با خوناشا...
766 175 18
For my soul, wich I never gave a break. A collection of poems that show you how depression can influence your thoughts. The poems will take you throu...