An Alpha's Kiss | ✔️

By Dark-Shadow

(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silentl... More

An Alpha's Kiss - Story Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 1

69K 2.5K 598
By Dark-Shadow

~Aya

'Beep beep beep', the alarm rang. Groaning, I rolled onto my back and stretched my arms.

Gosh I hate waking up early in the morning.

Usually, I don't wake up this early but today is not like any other day. I smiled at the thought of it. It hasn't been a long time since I've last seen him. We see each other often. But today, not only will he be coming, but the Kings and Queens of all four kingdoms.

Our world is different from that of the humans. Angels, demons, witches, vampires and werewolves live in the supernatural world; Of course, each has his own kingdom. But ever since my parents married, the witches and demons kingdoms became one.

I am Aya, the princess of demons and witches. My parents are King Eros and Queen Violet, the ones that brought peace to our world.

Demons and witches used to despise one another, mainly because of the blood shed that had occurred over the ages. But my mother, the controller of all four elements, defeated the very cause of war.

The prophecy said that one day, a witch able to control all four natural elements, will bring peace to the supernatural world. Queen Violet did so by slaying the King of Demons, my grandfather. On that day, a war broke out. The demon army split and my parents won the war. It is known as Thaldin war, for the war took place in Thaldin.

My father was next in line to become king, so he directly claimed his right. Later, my parents got married which in turn merged the two empires. Their love story has become some kind of a legend.

I sighed getting up from bed. I could see from my window that all preparations were set. A red carpet covered the ground and roses lied on both sides of it. Banners and decorations were all over the castle. It was beautiful. The servants were all over the castle checking that everything is in place.

Walking into my closet, I put on a V-neck simple baby pink colored dress. The heels were also pink, just a little bit of a faint pink. Last night, I spent a full hour trying to figure out what to wear. Thankfully, my mom came to the rescue.

Today I will finally see Jace. Every time I think of him I can't help but smile. He's such a handsome guy. We keep on bickering like siblings, he ruffles my hair and I hit his arm. With time, I developed feelings for him. We used to do everything together but as we got older, duties called.

Him being the heir of the werewolves kingdom, he had to accompany his father regularly to get to know the responsibilities of a king.

"Aya." My mom's voice brought me out of my trance.

"You're still not ready. They'll be here in no time." Her eyes pierced into mine, looking at me with both seriousness and humor. From the beginning, my mom knew of my crush. She could see the way Jace looks at me and the way I look at him. She even calls us love birds, when we are alone of course.

My mom and I look so much alike. Silky black hair and wide violet eyes.

"You still need to do your hair and-"

"Mommy mommy, I look like a princess!" The munchkin I call my sister ran into the room. She still hasn't gotten the idea that she is indeed a princess.

"Darling you look wonderful." Mom caressed her cheek and brought her into her arms. Keren, my sister, is the youngest of the three of us. She's twelve years old and the most hyper child I've ever seen. Her golden curls bounced when she turned around to show us the puffiness of her white dress.

"Why isn't your hair done?" She put her arms on her hips, her doe eyes frowning at me. I rolled my eyes. She's such an 'on time' person.

"I will do them! Don't nag." I replied putting on a heart shaped silver necklace.

Someone knocked on my bed room's door answered by a come in from my mom. The hair and makeup specialists have finally arrived.

***

We stood in front of the castle's doors. My parents' eyes were shining; they couldn't wait to see their friends. Yes, the kings and queens are their friends. Long story short, they knew each other from the Supernatural Academy and became friends ever since.

My younger brother, Axel stood on my left whereas Keren stood on my right. Axel is a spit image of my dad. Black hair and wide silver eyes. He has much of his personality too; Persistent, bold, and strong. He's just fourteen but looks and thinks beyond his age.

My parents stood next to each other. They had their hands locked in together. I couldn't help but wish that someday Jace and I would be in their place. It's hard, especially with him being a werewolf. He'll eventually find a mate and marry her just like his dad and ancestors had done.

I felt my eyes water. No Aya, no. This is not the time to cry! I scolded myself. I don't like thinking of it but in the end, it's the truth.

Suddenly, the gates opened and the limos were in sight.

Oh dear, that's them. My heart pounded. I don't know what's happening to me. It's not like this is the first time I see him.

Two limos parked in front and the doors opened. Dad smiled as he saw his longtime friends. King Remus and his wife Charlotte were the first to get out. They are the royals of the Vampire kingdom and no; they don't get affected by sunlight. It's just a myth. Their kids, Arianna and Remi were hot on their heels.

Next came King Giovanni and his wife Patricia, the rulers of the Angels Kingdom. The moment they came out a grin spread on Uncle Gio's face. I call him uncle because he's like a second father to me, I love him dearly.

King Remus's gaze adverted to me.

"He's like your second father and I'm not. What a shame Aya." He tsked making me laugh. Yeah, he can read people's minds.

"Well, you're all grown up. Such a beautiful lady." He winked. Dad and uncle Remus hugged each other.

"Long time no see Rem." My dad's smile spread from ear to ear.

"You can't live without us, I know." Uncle Gio interfered, his eyes full of humor.

After all the greeting and hugs, I noticed a third limo parking.

King Bryson, ruler of the werewolves kingdom stepped out in all his glory. According to my mom, he was a ladies' man. But ever since he met his mate, queen Lydia, he changed one eighty degrees. His bright green eyes sparkled as his eyes set on us. They came closer and closer and with every step they took, I could feel my heart pounding even more.

Calm down Aya, it's either you calm down or embarrass yourself. When I get nervous, I usually start talking silly and end up embarrassing myself; I don't want this to happen today. No, not at all.

Jace was right behind his dad and I nearly drooled. He looked so handsome with the black tux he wore. I didn't realize I was staring until someone next to me coughed. From the corner of my eyes, I saw uncle Remus chuckle. He's never going to stop doing that.

Our eyes met and it was like falling in love with him all over again. His green eyes, filled with warmth, were looking down at me with some kind of love. Wait, love? He flashed me that one billion-dollar smile of his and ran his hand through his blonde hair.

"Didn't your parents teach you not to stare princess?" He teased, his deep masculine voice sent chills down my spine.

"I wasn't staring." Way to go Aya. He said nothing but I could see that smirk plastered on his face.

***

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" I could hear his footsteps as he got closer. My parents and their guests sat in the grand salon of the castle. I sat there doing nothing, neither I nor Jace could talk, so I decided it's best to go to the garden rather than sit and hear old stories.

He sat down on the bench next to me.

"I got bored." My hands were locked together as I stared off into the site of roses.

"Every time I see you, you get prettier and prettier." I froze in place. Well, that's a first.

"And you get more handsome every time I see you." I wanted to smack myself. As if his ego wasn't big enough. What he did next surprised the hell out of me. His put his hand on mine and smiled. What is he doing? I got excited but at the same time felt nervous. We usually laugh and make fun of each other, but never had he done this before.

The moment I looked at him, I could see that he had something to say. As if he was contemplating whether to say it or not.

We kept staring at each other, neither one of us finding the right words. His expression changed from a soft to a sad one. He looked down at our hands and slowly removed his.

"I'm going to my chamber. You need anything?" He sighed getting up.

I looked up at him and shook my head no. He nodded and turned around. I watched him walking away, a million things on my mind. 

So the beginning of this chapter was more of a description about the supernatural world. I hope you guys give it a chance because next chapters preview the story line.❤️

This story is Rooming with Royals sequel. Though, if you haven't read Rooming with Royals it wouldn't be a problem. This is a story on it's own.😍

Please don't forget to vote and comment. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 6.4K 7
Isabella is a werewolf and is expected to meet and fall in love with her mate, like everyone else, Except she is not like your typical wolf girl, she...
19.3K 420 34
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
10.6K 320 37
A powerful witch collides with the primal allure of a dominant alpha wolf. Lilian, a fiery witch with a penchant for chaos, finds herself thrust into...
290K 8K 42
He growled as he pushed me against the wall, "You're mine and you can't leave!" "I'm not anyone's and I can leave if I want." I starred straight in...