계약 [SF9 Rowoon]

By marksboob

계약 - contract. in which two individuals sign a piece of paper, bringing them to share a mansion without the... More

intro
하나 • one
두 • two
셰 • three
사 • four
육 • six
일곱 • seven
여덟 • eight
아홉 • nine
십 • ten
열한 • eleven
열두 • twelve
열셋 • thirteen
십사 • fourteen
열 다섯 • fifteen
AUTHOR'S NOTE

다섯 • five

3.6K 133 50
By marksboob

"if this plastic bag tears open and this jug of milk lands on my foot, i'll cry." i said as we entered the house. i quickly rushed the kitchen and put the groceries down unto the counter, letting out a breath of relief. "yah. you should be an actress. i feel like you'd do great." he says, giving me a sarcastic smile.

"i will hurt you." i threatened as i took out the meat from the plastic bags. he chuckles, nodding. i placed them into the freezer, carefully stacking them. rowoon keeps the freezer open, using his arm as he places the other meats inside as well. i turned around and saw that he was right behind me. i squeezed through and slipped over to the counter to gather more groceries.

"wait. having guests over means that we'll have to cook for them, right?" rowoon asks. "our groceries will be gone. the twins eat like barbarians." i said with a sigh. he laughs. "should we just do delivery then?" he asks. "i'll pay if we do delivery." i insisted, giving him a glare. he sighs. "fine. fine."

i smiled, cheering in success.

we slowly put all the groceries into the fridge and into the cupboards. "so while we wait for dinner, so you want to go for some food?" he asks. "i'm not letting you pay again so let's just eat ramen here." i told him, making him laugh. "you aren't like other girls, huh? what a breath of fresh air." he says with a sigh, opening the cupboards and removing two packets of ramen.

"watch and learn. i made this ramen for the boys before. and they seemed to like it." he says, taking out his phone and showing me a video, though he fast forwarded it to his part before he went on to cook.

i watched as he prepared the dish cooly not phased by his members' reactions while he was cooking. "you're boiling milk?" i questioned, making him smile. "that is very correct." he says, showing me that he was doing it now. i chuckle, nodding, asking for him to continue.

"woah! they gave you high scores!" i cheered, smiling widely. he laughs, nodding. soon, two bowls of ramen were in front of me. he takes one of them and gives me a pair of chopsticks, taking his phone back from me. "woah! it looks better than i thought it would." i said, with a smile. "of course. i put in more effort into this ramen than the one i made for the boys." he says with a chuckle. "enjoy." he tells me. i nod, picking some noodles up and slurping them up.

my eyes widened as i tasted the ramen with the cheese. "yah. once i grow old, you better still cook for me. i'll expect constant food deliveries from you." i told him, making him laugh. "that would be cool." he says, as he eats it for himself.

"crap! i forgot to invite the boys. i'll call youngbin hyung." he tells me. i nod, gesturing for him to do it. i expected for him to stand up to make the call, but he remains in his seat, taking his phone out and putting it on speaker mode.

"hyung." rowoon says. "oh, rowoon-ah." youngbin answers. "are you with the others?" he asks. "yeah." the boys harmonised. i cover my mouth, hiding my laughter. "do all of you want come over tonight? jisu's friends are coming over." he tells them. "oh! sounds like a plan!" chani says excitedly. "we'll come by later on!" inseong says. "alright. i'll see you. bye." rowoon says before hanging up.

"they seem to always be so hyper." i said as i ate more of the ramen. "trust me, they are. but once they're asleep, they're out, cold." he says with a chuckle. i laugh, shaking my head. "i don't know if i have any sleeping habits." i admitted with a shrug. "i tend to hug people, which is why i have many pillows." he says with a smile. "that's cute." i cooed. he glares at me, rolling his eyes jokingly.

"you need to see me as a man, not just some cute little housemate." he says with a frown. "i do see you as a man. but you just have many layers to you. like a lasagna!" i said, giving me a smile. "did you just compare me to food?" he asks, raising an eyebrow as he chuckles. "maybe." i said with a shrug. "see? that was cute." he says, giving me a wide smile. "okay. me calling you cute is fine. do not call me cute. it feels weird." i said, shaking my head.

"what? am i giving you a heart attack?" he says, attempting to wink. "woah! you succeeded!" i cheered, my eyes widening in amazement. "really?! yes." he says, raising his arms up in victory.

"oh yeah. riley mentioned you being in some show.. lipstick prince?" i questioned. he nods. "we invite female idols on the show and each 'prince' is asked to do a specific part of her makeup. whoever clicks with the guest the most gets a badge." he explains. "sounds like an excuse for all of you to flirt. and make your fans squeal." i admitted. "i'm not a flirt." he says, frowning. "mhhm. and how would your future girlfriend feel about this?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

"hmm.. i don't know. how would you feel?" he teases, placing his hands together as he leans over the table. "gross." i said, using two of my fingers, pushing his forehead backwards causing for him to sit back down.

ayy.. stop denying it jisu, your heart is pounding!

"yah. you're supposed to giggle or squeal, not push me." he whines, making me laugh. "i'm not one of your princesses, rowoon-ie." i said with a small pout, teasing him. he chuckles. "well, if you become an idol. you might be one." he says, giving me a smile. "i'm not pretty enough to be on that show." i said, shaking my head. "well.. you're pretty sometimes. and you're cute sometimes.. then sometimes you become gorgeous." he says casually.

"yah!" i complained, making him laugh.

===============

"where is she?" i hear voices begin to ask. "in her room, she'll come down in a bit." rowoon says.

i guess that's my cue.

i went out of my room, their heads immediately snapping to me. i smiled, waving. "jisu-ah!" taeyang calls, waving enthusiastically. "how's living with our woonie? has he been treating you well?" inseong asks, raising an eyebrow. "you can tell us the truth." youngbin says as they proceed to put me in the middle as they formed a circle around me.

i could see rowoon laughing so i grab his arm, using him to get me out of the circle. "i feel unsafe." i said jokingly. "omo. she's cute." dawon cooed. "you hyungs are treating her like a baby." chani says, earning glares from the rest while i laughed.

"my friends will be here any minute, i'm sorry in advance. riley will scream and she will cry. please don't mind her." i pleaded, furrowing my eyebrows as i looked at them in panic. "don't worry, it'll be fine." just as zuho said that, the doorbell rings. i shut my eyes and let out a deep breath.

i go over to the door, asking for them to cover their ears. unaware of what was going to happen, some of them did while the others didn't. i opened the door and as riley saw them, her eyes widened and she lets out a murderous squeal.

i flinch as she does so, running in as she pulls her brother with her. i shut the door, shaking my head as i walked towards them.

"o-oh my gosh. is this real? all of you seem so real!" she squealed, jumping up and down. i massaged my temples, getting a headache already. "annyeonghaseyo, i'm sun woo. the normal twin." sun woo says, introducing himself go the others. "i'm riley! and i'm a big fan." riley says, nodding with a smile.

"we can tell." hwiyoung says with a chuckle. "omo. rowoon oppa, you're way taller than i thought." riley says, covering her mouth as she squeals. "riles. what did i tell you?" i said with a groan. "it's fine, riley." rowoon insists as riley goes on to swoon over the other members.

"this was a bad idea. whose genius idea was it?" i asked, giving him a glare. "hey. hey." rowoon says with a frown, melting all my anger instantly. my expressions softened visibly as he smiles. "that's my girl. now go on, go sit down." he cooed, patting my head.

sun woo follows me, sitting down on the couch. i hug one of the throw pillows for comfort. "yah. i think rowoon hyung likes you." he insists. "what? no he doesn't. stop." i said, denying it immediately. "you're way more stupid than i thought you were." sun woo says with a sigh. i glare at him, smacking him behind the head.

"she's all tired out." jaeyoon says. "thank god." i whispered under my breath. rowoon laughs, hearing what i said. "just lay her down here." sun woo says. they nod, letting her fall unto the couch.

"peace, at last." i said with a relieved sigh. "let's order the food so it'll be here by the time she wakes up." rowoon suggests. the rest agree. i follow him to the kitchen, making sure he doesn't make any transactions without me knowing. "oppa. i'm paying." i repeat several times, tugging on his arm. he nods after each time before placing me in a headlock, speaking to the restaurant.

"i'll pay upon delivery." he says. i smiled, giving him a thumbs up. "you know, many girls would love to be in your position right now." he says jokingly, trying to brag. "i'll gladly give it up to them." i said with a shrug. "yah. that hurts my heart." he says with a frown. i furrow my eyebrows. "so if i really did like you, you wouldn't even acknowledge it? woah. you're really something else." he says, acting offended. "oppa, you know i didn't mean it like that." i said with a frown. "hmph! not talking to you." he says, crossing his arms as he sits down on the stool.

"oppa, are we really doing this?" i asked, laughing it off as i followed him, sitting down next to him. he nods happily. "you know, you really are very different." he says with a smile. i nod. "you've mentioned that many times before." i said. "i really don't like you." he says, shaking his head disappointedly. "because you love me." i said. giving him a smile. he sighs, staring at me for awhile. "you're still a mystery." he says.

i flick his forehead, standing up. "let's go and join the others before they start to assume things." i told him. "yah. am i really that disgusting that you don't even want to be around me? i'm starting to get extremely insulted." he says with a frown. "oppa, i meant that i didn't want for them to start teasing and stuff. i'm just going to get flustered." i admitted with a frown. "what? do you really like me or something?" he asks with a chuckle.

i stared at him for awhile, allowing for him to be trapped in his own thoughts for awhile. so he could begin to wonder what it was like to overthink.

"do i like you?" i asked, honestly wondering myself. "i don't know if i like you either." he answers. "maybe we've become best friends." i suggested. he nods. "i guess that's what we are then." he says, standing up.

we left the kitchen and joined the others on the couch. eventually, riley woke up and to my relief, she was already calmed down. but i found myself occasionally looking over to rowoon as the group talked, even after the food arrived. i ate my pizza in peace. but watched him as i did so.

rowoon.. you're making me overthink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 2.4K 74
Y/n is in a rookie girl group signed under FNC Entertainment, as she is pushed to her limits, sf9's youngest member begins to question his relationsh...
38.9K 1.8K 24
"This is not an ordinary house. It knows everything about us! It's- it's exploiting our fears!" An anonymous party invitation leads to deadly occurre...
3.9K 226 17
When two people met during an unfortunate events but fall in love at first sight (?)
21.7K 467 29
Just being soft for sf9 couples🌊