one shots » bts suga

By kumamontrash

Just a bunch of one shots that I couldn't be bothered making full books of. Enjoy~ More

Rain
Piano pt 1
Piano pt 2
Piano pt 3
Eyes closed
Same Difference
Same difference pt 2
Unknown lover
Heard you
Kidnapped
Are you ok?
Requests?
Pleura
Sing
Dogs
Cheat
Stars

Puppy

2.7K 82 66
By kumamontrash

"Uggghhh not this again"

I groaned as I picked up the renting bill.

Moving out was a lot harder than I thought.

I got on the phone and started to talk to my bank company. I slumped on the couch once the line had hanged up. Finally it was all over.

I biked all the way to the cafe which I worked out. Time for another endless shift.

"Okay you may go now (y/n)"

"Ah thank you"

I bowed as I hopped on my bike and pedalled off. I jumped on my bed after I washed and and pulled the covers over me.

I closed my eyes happily as I drifted off to sleep. All of a sudden yapping from next door wakes me up. My eyes flip open. I groaned as I realised there was probably a puppy next door.

I shifted on my side and pulled the covers up to my ears. It got louder and louder. I sighed, I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

The next morning my alarm didn't go off. I woke up and jumped off the bed. I landed on my head giving me a head ache.

I quickly got changed and rode off on my bike. As I was going downhill someone suddenly crosses the path and I loose balance on my bike. I twisted the handle and ended up on the floor.

"Are you okay!?"

I groaned and rubbed my arm which I had landed on. Great start to my day. I looked up to the guy and was taken back by his green hair.

"Ah yea thanks I'm-"

My sentence cuts off as I hear the same dogs' yapping. My eye twitches as I look around for the dog. Suddenly something jumps on my leg. I squeal a little before looking down to see the same dog yapping.

"YOU!"

I point at it before someone picks it up. I follow the leash to realise it was the same guy I almost ran over.

"Um yea?"

I laugh awkwardly as I try to get up. I quickly fall back down. The guy catches me before I hit the ground.

"Th-thank you"

He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry for getting in your way as well, would you like me to take you to the hospital?"

"Hospital? I'm fi- OW"

He pokes my arm and I flinch back.

"You're not fine, as my apology I'll take your bike"

He gives me a smile before picking up my bike and beginning to walk off with it. I scoff before quietly following him.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

I glare at the dog the whole time we were walking together. I shot it daggers but it just kept walking happily. Suddenly the guy next to me starts talking.

"Do you have something against my dog or something?"

"No, not at all"

I give him a fake smile and he just looks away and nods. When he wasn't looking I tried to pick a fight with it. I tried kicking it but it just kept dodging my feet causing me to stumble.

"Why you little..."

"Okay we're here"

My poise straightens and I give him a smile.

"Ah thank you so much, I really appreciate it. You can just leave my bike out here thanks"

He smiles before giving me a nod. As he walks off he picks up his dog and it stares at me while on his shoulder. I just turn around before I squeeze it to death.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n) why didn't you come to work today?"

"I got into an accident with my bike and-"

"This is why we told you, you needed a car! The manager is pissed that you missed you shift it was crazy here. You.... might be getting fired"

"Are you serious?!"

I let out a groan before hanging up. I rubbed my temples. I didn't even want to here what else she had to say.

I slip into the covers trying hard to make sure nothing touches my arm. As I get it all snug I close my eyes and begin to sleep.

Suddenly I hear the dog again.

"ENOUGH!"

I fling my covers open and stomp to the next apartment. I bang on the door and wait while tapping my feet.

Someone opens the door and I begin yelling at them.

"Look I don't know what you're doing to your dog but could you please Sh-"

I stop talking as I see the same guy with green hair. But this time his hair was all ruffled and he was in casual wear. I cleared my throat and stopped staring at him.

"P-please shut it up"

"What?"

My eyes widen at his deep raspy voice and I start walking away. But he grabs my arm (my not broken one).

"Wait aren't you the girl who almost ran over me?"

"That was your fault!"

He points his finger out and is about to say something when all of a sudden something white runs out of the door. His eyes widen before running after it.

"Holly!"

I watch him as he disappears and I roll my eyes.

"Yea that's what you get"

As I walk off I realise his door was still open.

"You know what, I'm a Good Samaritan, I'll close your door"

I smile at the air before stomping back into my room. I skip into the covers once again and try to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock knock*

I get woken up my constant knocks on my door. I groan as I get out of bed. I finally had my sleep going. I rubbed my head as I opened the door and it was the green guy.

He stared at me with a blank face while his dog had its tongue right out. It looked around happily.

"What do you want?"

"You locked my door"

My eyes widen and I smack my head. Of course it would lock! Why didn't I think of that?!

I sigh before letting him in.

"The front desk isn't open right now since it 2 in the morning"

He says as he lets out a yawn. He let's the dog down and it runs all around the house.

"Yah yah yah! Don't let your dog run around everywhere!"

He ignores me and falls face first on the couch. Before I could say anything else he was already asleep. I sigh before getting him a blanket and a pillow.

I put him on his back and tucked him in. I took one last glance at him peacefully sleeping. He looked a lot different when he was awake. I giggled at his cute side.

As I slipped into bed I accidentally kick something warm. I pull the covers off to find the dog curled up on my bed.

"What the!? Get off you!"

I try to push it off but it just repositions its self near my pillow. I give up instantly and decide to just sleep with it. It was right around my chest so I could hug it. I smile, I guess it was kind of cute. But I still hate it.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

I yawn as I stretch out my arms. I see the dog doing the same thing.

I stagger to the living room and almost scream at the sight of the guy. I cover my mouth as I realise what happened last night.

I start to shake him awake and his eyes flutter opens. He start rubbing his eyes like a baby. A smile creeps onto my face but I quickly turn around.

"Um get up, it's morning"

He groans as he gets up. I snicker at his hair.

"That was the best sleep I've had since I got holly"

He yawns and I just nod.

"Yea it'd be pretty hard to sleep with a dog like her"

"Him. Speaking of him, he seemed to like you. He never sleeps with people"

I look down at the dog who was now at my feet. It's tail was wagging as it looked up at me. I smile.

"You're so cute"

I finally gave in and pinched its cheeks.

"I'll give you (random amount of money) if you take care of him during the night"

"Wait what"

He looks at me determined.

"Are you selling your dog off to me"

"What no I just want you to put him to sleep every night, he never listens to me"

I put my hand on my chin. Well I did loose my job. And it was a good price, every night.... I'd be able to support my self with that.

"Okay deal"

The dog starts to bark and jumps on my leg. I smile as I pick it up.

"I'm Yoongi by the way"

Finally a non angsty one
I don't really know what this is but yea I hope ya enjoyed that one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
3.9K 62 10
A collection of my old BTS one shots I had previously written on Instagram. Completed work.
96 8 10
Hello! This is a new book being PUBLISHED! only for oneshots! it would be fun to read! every member will be focused particularly! Maybe not regularly...
18.3K 551 114
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍. in which i try to make good bts oneshot for everyone to read.