Are U Still Down ? • Tupac Sh...

By Shayylondon

When you have some one good in your life, you hold on to them. You never know when the unthinkable will happe... More

Copyrights
Dedication
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Epilogue
Thank You

3.

784 56 175
By Shayylondon

"Pac"

I didn't respond as I continued looking at the magazines I bought. It was a quiet ride as I paid my fiancé no mind.

"Pac!", Kidada huffed as I felt her cut her eyes at me.

I closed the magazine, still using my hand so I wouldn't lose my place. I bit down on the side of my bottom lip and stared at her.

"What you keep calling my name for?", I questioned.

"I don't know what your issue is" she replied back with a slight attitude. "You been quiet the whole ride like I did something to you"

I raised a brow then sucking my teeth as I looked back down at my magazine.

"Did I do something Pac?", Kidada questioned in a worried tone.

"Nah man" I dryly replied. "Sometimes a nigga don't feel like talking".

"Clearly" she retorted before sucking her teeth at me.

I shook my head and continued looking through the magazine. I don't understand why people think cause you a little bit quiet that something gotta be wrong. A nigga just don't feel like talking.

"Why you buy so many gun magazines Pac?"

I sighed and closed my eyes. "What you want me to buy huh?, I quiered while flaring my nose. "Those dumb ass Oprah magazines you buy?"

Kidada sucked her teeth before placing her hand in my face, signaling me to shut the hell up.

"Go to hell Pac cause you are being so..-"

"Yeah a asshole" I interrupted, chuckling. "You call me that so much I'm starting to think that's my first damn name" I replied and paused.

"Asshole Shakur" I beamed before laughing out loud.

I looked over at Kidada, who was trying to mask her smile at my remark. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. Man, her skin was so baby soft.

"I'm sorry baby. I just wanna read and look through this. When we get to the hotel I promise I'ma give you all my attention" I whispered before biting my bottom lip.

"Okay?"

She nodded before pecking my lips quickly and concentrating back on the road.

"Okay baby", she exhaled with a slight grin.

I remember when I first met Kidada in the club a little after that dumb ass trial I was on. She was so gorgeous to me, standing by the bar with some friends sipping on some fruity drink.

She wore her hair long and curly with a white halter top dress, showing those silky, smooth flawless legs of hers.

The first time she wasn't too fond of a nigga cause I dissed her father and shit. Til this day, I think he a sellout for all those white wives he has but I'ma keep that shit to myself.

We on good terms now. Evidently since I am engaged to his daughter.

Finally, we reached Las Vegas and it was busy all over the place. People walking quickly across the streets, traffic jams happening as people tried to find parking and tourists trying to reach their destination.

"Baby. What hotel we staying at again?", I questioned. Not taking my eyes off of the magazine.

"I think it said the Luxor" Kidada replied.

She slowed down and came to a complete stop in front of the traffic light. I finally closed the magazine and observed my surroundings.

"Vegas", I muttered.

The light turned green and we cruised up the strip, looking at the different hotels and lights flashing. It some what reminds me of New York and Cali. All the people, glitz and glamour and lights. Everyone wanted to be over here.

Meanwhile, I rather be at home.

"I think that's the Luxor hotel right there" Kidada spoke.

I looked at her as her whole face changed as we cruised pass the hotel on the strip. It was a enormous black pyramid that stuck out in broad day light on the strip.

"God" Kidada said faintly. " It's so evil".

She shivered a little as we turned into the front of the hotel to have our car valeted and to check-in. I hopped out the car as we were greeted by the bellhop, who took our bags into the hotel and rested them at the front desk.

"Good Afternoon and Welcome to the Luxor hotel'', the blonde haired-blue eyed slim lady sweetly spoke as she gave a wide bright smile.

"Hi. We're here to check in. The room is under the name Jone'', Kidada spoke to the receptionist.

I turned away as I placed my hands into my jean pockets and did a double take In the next direction. I fluttered my eyes as I watched the woman who I have always loved moved graciously through the lobby of the hotel. 

She was walking in my direction and I don't even know how to act at this point. I haven't heard from Jada in months since that big argument we had about me and the decisions I been making. As our last conversation ran through my head, I licked my lips as she stopped mid-distance and took her sun glasses off.

She cleared her throat. "P-Pac?", she stammered.

My eyed widened, followed by a grin. "Jada potata".

"Wow!", she said breathlessly with a smile. "Pac? Come here..." she swiftly walked over to me and I welcomed her embrace.

Wrapping my arms around her small frame, I didn't want to let go. I totally forgot that I was here with Kidada and we were checking In. Jada scent smelled so sweet and sutttle, intoxicating my nose and causing my blood to rush through my body into certain places.

"How have you been Jada" I asked as I squeezed her tightly.

She laughed as she squeezed me tighter as well, then slowly pulling away.

"I'm making it" she brightly grinned as she looked up at me. "Wow. It is so nice to see you Pac", she shook her head, still smiling and then pressing her lips together.

I nodded as I looked down at the floor while grinning as well.

"Yeah. It's always great to see people you lo..-"

"Pac baby I got the Ke...- Oh hello", Kidada interrupted as I felt her hand touch my arm. "Hi Jada"

My eyes slowly diverted over to Jada, who tilted her head with a small smirk.

"Hello...you must be..."

"Kidada" she quickly replied as she extended her hand towards Jada.

"Right. Your Pac's..-"

"Fiancé...yes fiancé" Kidada interrupted her once again while shaking her hand.

"Yes. It is so nice to meet you finally in person", Jada said as she slowly took her hand back. "I see you too all over the media. You guys look lovely together", Jada smiled as she looked back and forth between the both of us.

Kidada smiled as she kissed my cheek. "Thank you. You and Will are goals as well. You too just fit each other to a Tee. And I seen the Nutty Professor I absolutely loved your role. You did awesome'" she genuinely complimented.

At least I think she was being genuine about it.

"Thank you. I appreciate it", Jada thanked her as she looked back at me. "Well, It was nice meeting you and seeing you too", Jada smiled. "I have to go check in now"

"Yes, same here you take care yourself" Kidada says as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the elevator.

I looked over my shoulder to see Jada looking back at me. I gave a soft smile as I watched her grin back and give a small wave before sliding her frames back on her face. With Kidada interrupting and doing all the talking, I didn't even get a chance to talk to Jada.

But best believe on this visit. I am gonna patch things up with her. seeing her lets me further know she needs to be apart of my life again. She's just one of a kind.

Jada, my heart. My friend.

-----

Thoughts on this chapter?

Thanks for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
103K 3.2K 59
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...
31.4K 1.9K 54
Love is only a feeling.... A feeling which makes us weak... This is what a mafia king should say right ? But... love is something which gives us stre...
14.8K 720 40
my breaking point came, yet somehow you stayed by me through it all. till it all came crashing down for me to fix my unfixable mess, you were still...