When Everything Is Said And D...

Da msprettypink123

Not good with this just read to find out Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17

15

2.8K 140 61
Da msprettypink123

Stacey

I dropped Promise off at the house before heading to the school. When I got there I was  pissed because Jayla, Giovanni and James know not to get in trouble at school.

I closed my car door and walked in the building I went straight into the office and saw James sitting on the bench looking scared.

"What the hell you do James ?" I sat down beside him.

"Nothing really, I just-" he was cut off.

"And you must be Stacey ?"

I looked up to where the voice was coming from and saw a white little lady with her arms crossed.

"Sure is, who's asking ?" She looked tooken back but quickly changed her mood.

"Im Ms. Carter the principal. Please, come into my office. James, you as well. " She gestured to the little room in the back.

I looked at James before we followed Ms. Carter .

We sat in the chairs and I gave her office a quick glance around. It was so bleh. So plain.

"Let's get right to the point what am I here for ?" I looked at her.

"Well James here thought it was okay to stop by Ms. Jacob's classroom."

"Okay? And? That's his god sister classroom I don't see where you getting at." I was getting annoyed already.

"Okay yes but the class was in session." She took off her glasses.

I turned to James.

"James, why did you stop at Ms. Jacob's classroom while they were learning, you know better." I lightly slapped him in the back of his head.

"Because they were picking on Giovanni and made her cry, I wasn't haven't that sis." He looked at me.

"Who?" I stood up ready to beat some ass.

"Some fugly ass little kids in her class and that ain't okay so I did something about it, simple." He leaned back in his chair then sat up covering his mouth realizing what he just said.

"Boy watch ya damn mouth before I hit you in it." I walked over to him and sat back down.

I turned back to Ms. Carter.

"Okay so here's the deal, James and Giovanni are close. Like really close. Kind of like brother and sister. So if she's in trouble, he's going to come to her rescue. No questions asked. And to know somebody was messing with her and made her cry oh he is going to do something about it weather you like it or not so I really dont see the problem here." I leaned forward in my seat.

"I understand that, I do, however he cant just walk inside of another teachers classroom and disrupt it." She got loud.

"If it has something to deal with Giovanni, then he can." I got loud back.

"Im sorry but you dont make the rules here." She stood and crossed her arms.

"And your absolutely right Ms. Carter but I am James and Giovanni guardian So there for he's NOT gonna let these bad ass kids pick on her and not do nothing about it. This maybe a problem to you, but me..... I don't see one. My brother my rules and if he gets suspended or iss for this, something WILL be done because you over here worried about my brother helping his sister from being bullied but you have yet to do ANYTHING about the bullies. Now, Im leaving don't call my phone over some bullshit like this again." I stood and turned to James.

"McDonald's or Wendy's for dinner cause I'm not cooking ?" He thought for a minute.

"I think I won't Wendy's sissy" he got happy.

"Ight little man, get back to class before she call me again talking about you were skipping" I glance out the corner of my eyes to see Ms.Carter roll her eyes from the sarcasm.

"Okay sissy I love you, see you at home." He hugged my legs.

"Aye wait, I'm proud of you buddy but look you gotta watch ya mouth you know better okay and I love you to now get to class" I bent down and kissed him all over his face.

"O..oka...okayyyyy sissy stop it before all my friends see, they can't see a G like me getting kisses from they sister then they gon think I'm a soft nigga." he flicked his collar.

"Boyy bye you ain't no G now get to class before they see you get a ass whooping for cursing" I laughed when he hurried and skedaddled down the hall to class.

Man he gonna be the death of me ❤️

I left out and got back in my car, drove home where Promise should be.

Speaking of Promise, Im proud of her for talking to Ms. King and I.    I was beginning to think these therapy session were useless, but what I don't get is why she lie to me about everything. Why didn't she just talk to me about it. It's not just her fighting this battle, its all of us because we're fighting this battle with her. Im debating on if I should push her into telling me or just leave it be and let her tell me on her own time.

I pulled into the driveway and parked the car before I grabbed my phone and keys. I got out and went in the house.

"Promise" I called out to her.

I heard her clapping so I followed the sound which led me into the living room. I stopped and looked at her in amusement as I saw her laying on the floor, listening to Tee grizzly and drawing invisible shapes on the ceiling with her finger.

She looked at me and gave me a small smile while patting the spot beside her. I dropped my keys and phone on the couch and sat down beside her.

"James got in trouble at school." She gave me a confused look.

"Yeah apparently some kids were bullying Giovanni, so he went in her class while it was in session. I dont think I should've been called for that but the principal seems like a total bitch so it's whatever."

She silently chuckled which made me smile realizing how she hasn't really smiled since she went mute.

"I got you something." She sat up and crossed her legs.

I grabbed the bag off the couch and handed it to her. She opened it and pulled out a whiteboard and a box of dry erase markers. She looked at me with no emotion.

"Okay, you don't have to use it to talk. You can draw on it or just not use it." I rubbed the back of my head.

She opened the box of markers and began writing with a blue one then she turned the board to me and I saw a smiley face emoji and two small words under it.

"Your welcome." I smiled.

I laid back and she laid on my chest. Which took me by surprise.

"Are you hungry" I looked down at her.

She sat up and grabbed the white board. She turned it towards me and I chuckled. It said "way to ruin the mood lol"

"Ah yeah, Im pretty good at that." she playfully rolled her eyes.

"But are you hungry?"she leaned her head from left to right then nodded yes.

"Okay then...Cook, takeout or delivery ?" she thought for a second then wrote on the board "cook"

"Well okay what do you wanna cook ?"

She gave me a sassy face before quickly writing on the board "Im not cooking anything, you are."

It was my turn to look at her with no emotion.

"How rude." I held my chest acting like I was hurt.

She playfully rolled her eyes while shooting me a grin.

"Okay well, you tell me what you want me to cook and I guess I'll go cook it." I said the ending in a voice that lazy people would use when they have to get up which made her roll her eyes.

She picked up the pink marker and began writing then she turned it to me and it said "Chicken Alfredo".

So much for I'm not cooking tonight so McDonald's or Wendy's 🙄

"Ight well go out on your shoes so we can go to the store and get the stuff to make the food" she squealed and ran to go put her shoes on.

Well I'm glad we making progress, we couldn't even get a peep out of her.

She came back in the family room with her stuff on and we left.

Once we made it to the store she was picking up literally everything she seen and she wanted.

"Well look what we have here, long time no see Stacey." I mentally rolled my eyes before turning around because I knew exactly who it was.

"What do you want Keisha" I blew out a irritated breath.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to see how my beloved girlfriend is doing" she placed her hands on her hips

"Oh really where is she" I begin looking around because I know she not talking about me.

"What you looking around for im talking about you silly" she tried to slap my arm but I moved.

"Look Keisha how many times do I have to tell you, you are NOT and I mean NOT my girlfriend." Her smiled dropped.

"Why Stacey huh ? Why can't I be your girl ? Because I accidentally slept with a married man and got pregnant ? I said I was sorry and it was a accident, I even got an abortion for you baby." This bitch sound stupid asf .

"Keshia do you hear yourself ? You sound dumb asf, how do you accidentally fuck a nigga and you suppose to be gay not to mention you wasn't under the influence and you what... you killed an innocent baby and you think that's cute bitch get tf out my face man." Just then Promise walked over to me and place more items in the cart.

"You all ready baby ?" She nodded her head happily which made me happy that she was happy.

"Umm....hello you just gonna talk to another bitch in my face Stacey, so that's what we doing now ?" I turned my neck so fast I almost got whiplash.

"Watch yo fucking mouth Keisha, I don't wanna have to whoop yo ass in Walmart" Promise started putting her hair up.

I grabbed her before she got the chance to hit Keisha.

"Nope let her go so I can beat her ass" Keisha chanted

"Ight now you better shut tf up before I really let her go and she beat tf outta you" Promised calmed down and followed me to the check out line.

"You lucky I'm to grown for this shit" Keisha yelled out behind us

"Yea whatever Keisha stfu" I kept walking towards the line.

We checked out and headed home.

I put the groceries up and kept out the ones we gonna need to cook with.

"Promise ?" She never came so I went to go look for her. She wasn't in the family room, wasn't in the guest room or in my room.

I went to the balcony to see if she was out there and she was.

"Why you out here by yourself ?" she got up and walked right past me like I wasn't even there.

I followed her

"So... are you gonna help me cook or what ...?" She grabbed her marker and board and starts writing.

She held the board up and it said "yea but you should have let me beat her ass, now come on" she got up and went to the kitchen.

"Maybe I should have but I didn't because you to pretty to be fighting and to scary to go to jail" I laughed when she through the marker at me.

"Na but fr I wasn't letting that shit go down I don't care who it is ain't nobody about to touch you while you wit me period." She started blushing.

We was almost done cooking when the kids walked in the house.

"How was everybody day ?" I asked

"Mines not so good, I was having morning sickness all morning" Jayla plopped down on the couch.

Yea we found out she is pregnant.

"Well mines was bad at first but I got a bestfriend now" vanni spoke up softly.

"What do you mean you have a bestfriend, I'm your bestfriend Giovanni you can't have anymore bestfriends" James yelled at her

"Aye cut it out James she can have another bestfriend" I walked in the family room.

"NO SHE CAN'T" he ran to the back.

"Maybe I should go talk to him" vanni walked to the back after him.

"Well dinner will be ready and a few y'all go wash your hands" I walked back in the kitchen and promise had a confused look on her face.

"I'll tell you later on tonight" she nodded and we set the table and fixed plates.

"Come on y'all the food is ready" they all came running down the hall.

I guess vanni and James talked it out because he wasn't in a bad mood anymore.

"Umm.. sissy I'm sorry for yelling at you, I was just so mad at vanni but now I'm good" he apologized

"It's okay buddy just don't do it again or imma beat the black off ya" I kissed his forehead.

Everybody was talking and enjoying there food until ...

*****************************
I know, I know I've been missing in action and I'm sorry but I'm back now 🙂🙂🙂🙂 and I even made the chapter 2x longer with the help of QveenCammy y'all go check out her books.

As always thanks for reading💋💋

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

270K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
42K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
177K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...