Say No To This||Lin-Manuel Mi...

Bởi Heyyeyee

-in which Jade Martin is cast in the musical Hamilton and meets the potential love of her life. Idea from S... Xem Thêm

author's note.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.

fifteen.

602 16 27
Bởi Heyyeyee

November 16, 2015
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Rehearsal yesterday went as planned. I got to do some Peggy shit, however we still aren't into act dos.

Yeah, that's right.

I know Spanish.

And Gerald didn't even help me.

Speaking of Gerald...

Beep beep! Beep beep! Beep beep! Beep-

I slam my fist onto him.

"Nothing personal, bud, the noise is just irritating."

Jade, you have rehearsal today! Get up and shine!

"Thanks."

I do my morning ritual, and head out the door.

As I walk to the theatre, I remember to go through the back. I turn down the alley and I see a familiar face. One I hadn't seen in a while.

"Autumn?" I whisper to myself.

Yep. It's Autumn, alright.

And, let me fill you in:

Autumn is currently slamming Lin against the wall, arms placed next to his head.

"So, cutie, how's everything going with Jade?" I hear her ask.

Lin's just looking at her, silently.

What could be going through his head?

Surely nothing good...

I walk up to her, slowly.

"Oh, everything's great! Thanks for asking." I say, sarcastically. I can tell what she's trying to do. She turns around, and puts on a fake smile.

"Oh my goodness, Jade! It's so good to see you again!" She runs up and hugs me.

"Sure.."

"So, how's Hamilton? Congrats, by the way!"

"Thanks... and yeah, it's great."

"Well, I'll catch you later! Maybe we can get a coffee!" And with that, Autumn runs away.

What the shit?

Lin is off the wall at this point.

"Well, she took a turn for the worse." I say, laughing.

"Uh, uhuhaha. Yeah..." I hear Lin swallow.

What happened?

I ignore it, and we go inside.

"Um, Lin?"

"Yeah?" He smiles.

"What exactly are we?"

Lin says nothing, and instead picks me up, running all the way into his dressing room. He sets me down and pins me against the door. He cups my face and stares at me with passion. Leaning in, he kisses me. I respond, running my hands through his hair, straddling his hips with my legs. Lin moves from my lips and makes his way to my neck, leaving a hickey, clearly visible.

"Did that help?" He whispers seductively in my ear.

"I think I'm still a little confused..."

We both giggle.

Lin brings me in for a hug, and just holds me there until we hear "Please come to the stage" over the speakers.

Lin's POV

As I walk behind the theatre, I see a familiar woman.

"Autumn?" I ask.

"Oh my goodness! Lin!" She says. "How's it been?" She's very... upbeat. Almost fake.

But as I look at her, I stare.

She was truly quite beautiful.

"It's... amazing!" I reply.

"Oh, I'm so glad! Well, I just wanted to say that we should really keep in touch. I mean, a single Pringle like myself needs to keep up!" She jokes, winking.

I laugh nervously.

"Oh, speaking of..." She says, slamming me into the wall.

She leans in...

She kisses me. Her lips were so soft, and it felt so good...

I give in, cupping her face with pleasure. I go so far to bite her lower lip. Once we were out of breath, we pulled apart.

She smiles and sighs.

"So, cutie, how's everything going with Jade?"

I freeze.

How could I have forgotten?

Jade...

My mouth shoots open. I can see the menace in Autumn's eyes.

I was about to yell, but Jade came around the corner. I panic, hoping she didn't see anything. And, from what I can tell, she didn't. She instead just thought Autumn hadn't gotten anywhere.

Act natural. She doesn't need to know...

We go inside.

"Um, Lin?" I hear.

Oh no.

"Yeah?"

"What exactly are we?"

Thank God.

Happily, I pick Jade up and carry her to my dressing room.

It was pretty nice.

November 17, 2015
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I did as I promised myself. Jade couldn't tell anything happened yesterday.

I think it's just time to move on...

It's not like I don't like Jade anymore, I was just... in the moment? Yeah. That.

Okay, okay. Let me make something clear.

I don't have feelings for Autumn. In fact, I fucking hate her. All of my affection is Jade's.

So why'd I kiss her? I really don't know. It just happened.

Sighing, I sit down.
I try to brush the memory out of my mind.

-=+=-

Today, we were starting act two.

Which meant, that, if we got far enough, we would practice Say No To This.

And, boy, was I excited.

Jade's POV

We were starting act two today.

I stayed by Lin's side whenever I could. I didn't exactly know what we were after that kiss, but I knew we were something.

Something.

And, now he's made it pretty clear that we're dating.

I smile. I'm pretty giddy, okay? You can't blame me.

We only made it to Take A Break today.

As I walk out, Lin gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye beautiful."

"Bye there, tiger."

We laugh, and all I can think about is tomorrow.

Anthony's POV

Some bad shit happened yesterday.

Well, bad for Lin.

And I have it filmed.

A/N

This chapter kind of sucks... sorry. It's not very quality, but I'm just trying to get the thoughts down. I apologize if I disappointed but whatever it's gettin juicy. Hasta la vista!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

391 23 19
well... just two girls in a world when our only jobs are to marry rich and meet the loves of our lives (Dan and Phil)! in this story, two girls nam...
59.2K 1.1K 16
You just made it to the cast of Hamilton, you've been on Broadway before, but this was huge, this took your acting career to success. You got the rol...
464K 7.9K 92
Yes when I say everything I mean everything modern stuff, ship, but obviously they are going to do the classic react to their own musical first well...
122K 3.5K 50
Phillipa Soo and Lin-Manuel Miranda may be two completely different people with separate lives, but they happen to play husband and wife on 'Hamilton...