Suicide Prevention

By Skijalexi

What would you do if you were picked on at school and not loved at home. Well this is what Kimber Simms has t... More

Suicide Prevention
Chapter 2: Mustang Driver
Chapter 3: Faultered
Chapter 4: Friends
Chapter 5: Guessing Names
Chapter 6: Fainted
Chapter 7: Mike's Surprise
Chapter 8: Brandon and Marshall
Chapter 9: Short
Chapter 10: Mike's Flashback
Chapter 11: Katie's Bravery
Chapter 12: WTF??
Chapter 13: Wrong Name
Chapter 14: Sunday
Chapter 15: Overprotective
Chapter 17: Set Back
Chapter 17.1: Setback to Setup
Chapter 17.5: I Want Her
The Check-up
Chapter 18: Finger
Chapter 18.5: Hey Mom
Chapter 19: You're No Real Mom
Chapter 19.5: Mike's Frustration
Chapter 20: Holland's Excitement
Chapter 20.5: Kimber
Chapter 21: Love
Chapter 21.5: Too Much
Chapter 22: He Can't Love Me
Chapter 22.5: New Coach
Chapter 23: Marshall's Secret
Chapter 23.5: Sedution
Chapter 24: You're No Real Mom(2)
Chapter 24.5: A Moment Like This
Chapter 25: This is Some Bull Shit
Author's Note
Chapter 25.5: Fear of Sexual Tension
Chapter 26: Heat of The Moment
Chapter 27: Midwestern
Chapter 28: No Stress-I'm Fine
Chapter 29: Win
Chapter 30: Coming Out
Chapter 31: Acceptance
Chapter 32: Iphone
Chapter 32.2: Brandon's Condition Turned Sour
Chapter 33: Richie
Chapter 34: The Talk Of Sex
Chapter 35: Madison's Invitation
Chapter 36: Her Beauty
Chapter 37: Hormones and Anger
Chapter 38: Dad's Handiwork
Chapter 39: For The First Time
Chapter 40: Basketball Practice
Chapter 41: Rude Boy
Chapter 42: Lifetime
Chapter 43: Aftermath
Chapter 44: The Truth Comes Out
Sneak Peak of 2nd Book
Chapter 45: The Fallout(Part 1)
Chapter 46: What is going on?
Chapter 47: Taken
Chapter 48: Time Management
Chapter 49 Final Chapter
New Book
Another New Story (Greek Life)

Chapter 16: No Ordinary White Boy

7.6K 92 1
By Skijalexi

Kimber's POV

It was Monday and raining. After my grandmother left my mom and I cooked together for the first time in months and she brought up dad; something that never happened in my house. She cried last night then left and came back drunk. I picked her up and laid her in the bed then made up my bed-the sofa. I ate some ceral before I left.

I walked out the house and stepped into the rain. I began my walk to school then I saw a sliver Benz parked in front of the door. I squinched and saw Mike holding an umbrella by the passenger side door with a black hoodie on. He motioned me over with his hands. I thought about it then ran him. Why? I don't know. I thought about how to end our friendship, but right now looking at him I knew that would never happen. He was soo pretty.

"Hey!" He opened the door. I hurried and enterered. It was so warm and comfy. I cleaned my glasses before he got in the car.

"Didn't think you would get in."

"That's cause you don't know me."

He started the engine. "Well help me get to know you."

"Hmmm I think not! Can you just drive me to school. Do you even know where it is?" I asked skeptically.

"Yes. My bestfriend Marshall used to go there."

I turned to him and smiled. "The cute one right?"

He looked at me sharply clearly not happy. "Don't even fucking play like that. Don't be calling no other boys cute in front of me."

I shrugged. "Why not?"

He ignored me. "What kind of music do you like?"

"I don't listen to music."

"What the fuck!!! Why not?" he was clearly shocked.

"Well i used to but once-nevermind." I looked out the window at the rain.

His voice became soft. "Tell me."

"I can't." We pulled up to my school just then I I reached for the door handle. But he leaned over and stopped me.

"I'll let you out."

He quickly put his hood back on and ran over to my side and opened the door. "You are free my Queen."

I laughed and got. He grabbed my hand and helped me-cause im fat and out of shape."Thanks I never rode in that exspensive before."

he leaned in close and whsipered. "There's a lot of things that you are going to do in that car that you never did before."

I laughed. "You're nasty."

"What can I say you make me that way." He backed away and held out the umbrealla. "Take it."

I smiled. "Thanks."

Just then I saw Devin stop right behind Mike and frown with disgust. "Hey look Victor it looks like the fat pig has got a boyfriend!!!"

I was so embarassed. Mike looked up at me with a sad expression. Then turned around.

"Do we have a fucking problem?"

"Yeah." Devin retorted. "We don't like crackers in our neighborhood!"

Mike turned to me and laughed. "Who is this guy? The fucking school bully sitting here looking like a fake as P.Diddy." He turned to them and waved his hand. "Man get the fuck out my face before I beat the fuck outta you."

Devin laughed. "O really? White boy come and get these hands. You and yo fat as girlfriend can get beat the fuck up."

"By who bitch ass nigga?"

Victor hit Devin in the chest. "Bro he just called you a nigga. Man get that nigga."

I was scared for Mike for a moment until I looked on his face and saw that he was about to enjoy himself.

"Let's go bitches.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He practically sung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.8K 14
What would you do if you moved away from your home , your everything . You hated everything about it , you had no one to help you out or be your frie...
39.8K 1.9K 39
Starting over, was something that I hated doing, but I didn't have a choice. The life I had once planned, was nothing like the one I had now. It neve...
70.5K 4K 43
You can change your name, Change your mind, And leave this fucked up place behind, But I'll know, I'll know.
53.6K 2.5K 38
What if you died yet you're given a second chance to live your life? Not as yourself but in another person's body, living his life? What drama will y...