Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

By princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

4.

3K 81 25
By princesstakeover

"Hi I'm Dr. Quinn, you must be Ranae" she said putting her hand out for me to shake. Cassandra was going to let me do this alone but I wanted her in here with me.

"And you must be Mrs.Beniz, huge fan" she shook her hand, I looked at both of them lost. "Ok so it says here that you are with child?" She looked at me. "Yea.." I said lowly. "Ok how far along are you?" She said sitting down at her laptop. "About a month" she typed something. "Did you go to a doctor to take a test or a home pregnancy test?" "Home" she typed something again.

"Have you missed your period?" "Yes" she typed. "Have you experience any symptoms?" "No.." she typed. "How many tests' did you take?" "One" she typed again.

"Ok for today we will just give you a pregnancy test just to make sure the results are the same and that's it" she said turning back to us, I nodded.

"Would you prefer a urine or blood test?" "Umm, urine is fine" I looked at her. "Ok I'll be right back" she said leaving the room.

"It's going to be ok Ranae" I guess she can tell that I was nervous. I felt bad for not telling her in the first place and bringing this into her home. "I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"Sorry about what? Don't be baby it's ok" she rubbed my back. "I can't do this" I admitted. It was quiet for a minute. "You not alone Ranae, me and Calvin got you don't worry".

There was a knock on the door signaling that the doctor was coming in. She walked in and closed the door. "Ok this right here is a cup" she said lifting it up. "All you need to do is pee in it" she gave me the cup. "If you'll come with me I'll assist you to the restroom".

I got up from my chair and followed her out the room. We walked down the hallway where there was a restroom on the right. "Do you want me to wait here for you?" She asked, I nodded. I walked into the restroom ready to get this over with.

****

"It will take two to three days for the results, in the meantime continue eating carefully and make sure you are stress free" I nodded. "If you have any questions you can call me anytime" she said giving me her card. "Thanks for coming in Ranae, I'll see you at the end of this week?" "Yes" I said getting up and shaking her hand.

************

Ranae

Next day..

"Hey Ranae, can I talk to you for a minute?" Kat said. I nodded as I got off the floor from stretching. I walked to where she was. "Hey wassup" I said crossing my arms. "I wanted to talk to you about your performance" I nodded for her to continue. "First I will like to say, its really outstanding and you know Chris tour is coming up in a few months and we need to start practicing right away" I nodded. "And he's going to have some duet performances you know" She said rolling her eyes.

"So I was wondering if you would like to do those parts, if you don't mind I think you'll be great" My eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh, that will be great" I said smiling. "So yea?" she smiled. "Yes, thank you so much" She gave me a hug. "Of course, you earned it" She said walking away.

I walked back over where Kait was, sitting back on the floor. "What was that about?" She asked scooting closer to me. "Oh so you know how Chris be having those duet performances?" "Like those baby making songs he be performing with the girls?" She said grabbing her lotion out her bag.

I laughed "yea those, she want me to be one of the girls" She quickly turned her head towards me. "And what you say?" She said putting the lotion on her legs.

"Girl I said yes, why would I turn that down" I said flipping my hair. "You right, I'm happy for you tho don't wet ya' panties now cause those performances do be looking steamy as hell".

"Shut up" I said laughing. "I'm serious but you need any?" She said holding out her lotion. "Nah thanks I'm cool" "Ok" she said putting it back in her bag.

"I hope y'all not over here talking shit" I turned and saw Brandon making his way towards us.

"What do you want clown" Kait said rolling her eyes. "I can't come over and say hi?" He said. "No you just came over here to be annoying" he chuckled.

"Hey Brooklyn" he said smirking. "It's Ranae" I said smiling yet harsh, his smirked quickly dropped. "Dang why you gotta be like that" "I don't know maybe cause she don't like you" Kait said.

"Was I talking to you Kmart?" She swung her arm out to hit him but he dipped. "No need to get violent ladies" Kaleb said sitting down next to Brandon.

"Oh my gosh, can y'all leave damn" Kait said giving them the stank face.

The studio door suddenly open showing three boys and two girls walking in.

"Who is that" I said whispering to Kait. "That's some of the original crew members, they been doing this shit for a while now" They walked passed us.

"Can I have everyone undivided attention please" Kat said. Everybody stopped their conversations and turned their attention towards her.

"I want to introduce y'all to some of the original dance members that's on this team" she started. "This is Josh, Ron, Latrina, Anze, and Lindsay" she said pointing to each one as they waved.

"They're going to join us today to give y'all some tips when dancing and performing" Everybody nodded.

"Ok let's get started" Everybody got up and got in formation to began.

"We'll talk again ladies" Brandon winked as he walked off. "Imma seriously smack his ass one day" Kait said as we walked to our positions.

"Don't blame you" I said as she laughed. I got in my position and took a deep breath ready to began.

*************

"So how did you like the little get together yesterday?" Kait asked as we walked out the studio.

"It was cool" I said taking my keys out. "Good, I know Brandon and Kaleb can be an ass sometimes but I'm telling you they really cool peoples" I nodded. "I know I'm cool sweetheart" Brandon said putting his arm around Kait.

"What the fuck Brandon!" Kait jumped, I laughed. "My bad shawty" he pulled his arm away. "Do that again and I swear I'm punching you right in ya shit" I laughed again. "What's so funny Brooklyn?" He looked over at me. "Call me Brooklyn again and watch what happen" I stopped walking.

"Oh my gosh leave my mans alone" Kaleb said walking up. "Oh no, I gotta go umm Ranae I'll call you later on I can't be here any longer" she said hugging me. "Ok boo" I said walking to my car. "Where my hug?" Brandon said holding his arms up. "Nigga bye" I said walking across the lot. "Aight remember that!" I laughed rolling my eyes.

I got in the car and tossed my bag and phone on the passenger seat. I put my key in the ignition and turned the car on. As I was putting my seatbelt on, my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it read 'Kyrie'.

Me: "Hello"

Kyrie: "Hey beautiful what you up to?"

Me: "Nothing just came from dance, how bout you?"

Kyrie: "Getting ready for our lunch date.."

I paused for a minute thinking what was he talking about

Me: "Ohhhh yeaaaa, our dateee...right"

Kyrie: "You forgot"

Me: "Honestly, yea I'll-"

Kyrie: "Look you don't have to come, I understand"

Me: "No no, I want to.. just give me an hour ok?"

Kyrie: "Ok yeah, meet me at the Berkeley Diner on Main Street"

Me: "The one at the corner?

Kyrie: "You got it"

Me: "Ok see you in a hour"

Kyrie: "Ok bye"

I toss the phone on the seat and quickly put the gear in reverse and pulled off.

-------------------

I got out my car making my way inside the diner. I pulled out my phone to text Kyrie.

Me: Hey I'm here, wya ?

Kyrie: At the table, just tell the lady your here with Kyrie Spanx

"Hi welcome to Berkeley Diner, just you?" I heard the lady ask. "Umm I'm here with Kyrie Spanx" I said putting my phone away. "Ok right this way" the lady grabbed a menu.

I followed her up these spiral steps which led to the rooftop with this beautiful view. I kept walking as I spotted Kyrie sitting down at a table.

"Your waiter will be here to start yall off with drinks" She said sitting my menu on the table. Kyrie nodded as he got up from his chair. "Hey beautiful" he said walking over to my chair to pull it out. I smiled and sat down.

"Hey" I said taking off my shades. He walked back to his seat and sat back down getting comfortable. "So how's your day going?" He said. "Umm good so far, practice kind of tired me out but I'm cool" He nodded. "So what exactly do you do for a living? You said you dance or something?" I folded my arms. "Yea, I danced since I was like 16 and decided to make a living out of it" He nodded again.

"Who you dance for? Like what company" He said taking his jacket off. "Chris Brown Central Company". "Holy shit, I mean that's great Ranae you must be a really good dancer" He said looking at me up and down. I laughed, "Ok ok, enough about me what about you? What you do for a living?".

"I'm a software development manager over at Amazon nothing big". "Um that is big, you getting shmoney honey" He laughed.

"Hi I will be your waitress today, my name is Sierra, would yall like to start off with drinks?" I looked at the waitress who looked about 18. "Yes can I have a strawberry lemonade" I said. "And for you sir?" "What the hell are you doing here Si?" I quickly looked up. "I work here duh" She said rolling her eyes. "But you said you was off today" "I know.. I lied, you was acting all weird now I know why.." I cleared my throat.

"Oh Ranae this is Sierra my little sister, Sierra this is Ranae.. my friend" She turned to me. "Yea right friend anyway hi Ranae nice to meet you, ill be back with the drinks" She walked away. "Well ok" I smiled. "Sorry about that I didn't even know she was working today".

"No, its ok siblings can be a pain but you got to love them" I chuckled. "Yea, you have any siblings?" My smiled slightly dropped. "Not that I know of" I mumbled. "Oh I'm sorry" He said starring at me. "No its ok.. so where you from?" I leaned onto the table.

"Well I was born in Seattle but I moved out here when I was 13, how about you" He leaned into the table also. "I was born and raised in Brooklyn and moved here when I was 16" He nodded.

"Strawberry lemonade for you and two shots for you" He gave her a look. "Kidding, raspberry ice tea for you you get it every time" We took a sip of our drinks. "Is yall ready to order?" I nodded. "Can I have the Fried Jumbo Shrimp with fries" she nodded as she was writing.

"And can I have a ch-" "Cheeseburger with fries with no onions and mustard got it" she wrote down. "Yea.." He said, I chuckled. "Ok ill be back" she took our menus and left.

"You come here a lot" I laughed. "Yea, I'm sorry" He put his hands on his head while laughing. I looked at the view taking everything in.

"Sooo how old are exactly" He said sipping his drink. "19" He started choking on his drink, he backed away from the table and started coughing. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I was just kidding I'm 22" I said dying laughing. "Girl don't scare me like that" He said wiping his mouth. "How old are you?" I said still laughing.

"25" I nodded. "That's wassup" I said taking another sip. "Tell me more about your life, is your parents around?" He said. "Umm.. Yea, in fact I'm going to Beverly Hills after this to go visit them". "Beverly Hills? They must got hella money, who are they?". "Oh nobody, they just started in a couple films" I said.

"What's their names I might've heard of them" He said sipping his drink. "Cassandra and Calvin Beniz" I looked at him. He started choking on his drink again. "The Cassandra and Calvin?!" He said wiping his mouth, I nodded. "So you the girl they adopted, that was all over the media" I nodded once again.

"Huge fan by the way my favorite movie is Journey to The Riverside 2 , they are like the best Hollywood couple in my opinion" I chuckled. "How about you, are your parents around?" He nodded. "Well my dad is, my mom walked out when I was 7.. Long story short she found someone else and left.." He got quiet. "I'm sorry" I reach over the table to put my hand on his.

"Its cool, its just how can any mother just treat their child like that.. you lucky both of your parents are in your life" I tried to fight back the tears that was forming but I couldn't. "I be right back, I have to use the bathroom" I got up wiping my eyes making my way towards what I saw was the restroom.

Kyrie

I looked at her as she was walking off running my hands down my face. "Jumbo Shrimp with fries and Cheeseburger with fries" I saw Sierra putting the plates on the table. "Where she go" She said sitting across from me. "To the bathroom.. but I think she was upset" She scrunched up her face. "Why". "Well we was getting to know each other but I kinda brought up mom and yea".

She shook her head "Dumbass do you forget that girls are very emotional.. so are you feeling this girl? Or is she just a hook up or something". "I don't know, you know she's the daughter of Cassandra and Calvin?". "The Cassandra and Calvin?!" I nodded. "Shut up woww that's crazy, why didn't she curve yo ugly ass you not even cute" We laughed.

"Oop, well here she come break a leg" She said walking away. Ranae made her way over and sat down. "I'm sorry" I said. "No its ok, now where were we" She said smiling taking her fork and began eating. I smiled back. Maybe I am feeling her.

****************

Ranae

I unlocked the door making my way into my parents house. "Mom! Dad!" I closed the door and locked it. "Kitchen!" I heard my mom say. I sat my purse on the couch and made my way towards the kitchen. "Hey mom" I said giving her a hug. "Is that my favorite daughter I hear" I heard my dad say coming down the steps. "Hey daddy" I said giving him a hug.

"How was practice" Dad said. "It was good" I said going in the fridge. "It didn't look like you just came from practice" He said looking at me up and down. "That's because I didn't, after practice I went out for lunch". "With who?" Dad said with his eyebrows raised. "A friend" I simply stated.

"Umm ok, exactly what are you practicing for?" She said folding her arms. "Oh yea, I auditioned to be a dancer in Chris Brown crew and got in amazing right". I grabbed the water and turned facing them.

"So proud of you honey" Dad said. "Finally you can get out that apartment but besides that I'm really proud of you Ranae" She said giving me a hug. "I'll be upstairs" Dad said, we nodded. I sipped my water.

"So what's going to happen when you start dancing for that yellow dude" I nearly choked. "Chris?" I said closing the bottle. "Yea". "Why you say it like that, I'm going to be dancing with him.. not for him".

"Right you know what I meant anyway he's a pretty boy and your a beautiful girl I'm sure he will find you attracted and try something". "Mom!" I stared at her. "I'm just saying, you're grown and you can make your own decisions but be careful, I heard things about that guy" I took another sip of my water.

"Well you don't have to worry cause I'm not even looking for a relationship or anything right now" She looked at me. "Like I said, be careful" She said beginning to walk up the stairs. I took a deep breath realizing that this talk was shorter than I thought and I could've just did it over the phone.

"Well I'm heading out" I said to her. "Ok call you later" she said continuing to walk.

I grabbed my purse and headed out. I turned back when I noticed I had forgot my keys. I went back in the kitchen and grabbed them. I was making my way out the kitchen till I heard talking.

"You should've told her baby, you can't wait forever" I heard mom say. I moved closer to the steps.

"I know but I'll tell her when I'm ready, it's going to be soon I swear I just don't know how she's going to react" He said. "It's going to be ok, we're going to get through this together" and they went in the room.

I quickly made it out the house getting in the car and started the engine. Whatever they was talking about it can't be good but I'm sure whatever it is there going to tell me real soon.

I put the car in reversed and backed out the driveway.

*********************

Vote 💕
Comment ✍️

THOUGHTS>>

What do you think Ranae father is keeping from her?

Do you think Kyrie is really feeling Ranae? If so do you think they are going to become a thing?

Do you think Ranae mother advice is true?

Let me know what you think! 🗣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...
2.5K 55 34
Written in 2011, originally posted on tumblr! Kalia is a freshman at USF, who wants a fresh start. Breezy is a student at USF on a hip-hop dance tea...
170K 6.1K 24
When 22 year old college student, Sierra Taylor meets Chris Brown she wants nothing to do with the womanizing R&B singer. But fate has other plans fo...
563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014