Theatre | KTH

Da Taemeaway

He's rude , mean and unpredictable, what could happen ? @Taemeaway Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Note
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

8

9.2K 471 149
Da Taemeaway

Risking my < 100 mb of data to published this very chapter .

——

TAEHYUNG's POV

What happened afterwards was the least of what i had expected of her reaction .

With a full swing , her left palm went across my cheeks as it took me a second to feel the impact and sink into the realisation that I , Kim Taehyung has been slapped for the very first time .

No one had ever slapped me before . Not even my parents .

"You!" My voice boomed and echoed in the kitchen . Claire flinched alittle however she didnt seem to have regretted her actions at all .

Hmph .

"You deserve it ." She squinted her eyes and went on and on about how having sex wasnt a topic that was meant for joking purposes .

Blah blah blah . I dont care .

"Im going to file a lawsuit against you for personal assault . Just you wait for my lawyer's letter . " I smirked and fought back , but she seemed to not be amused at all , instead she just nodded and headed towards my door with her belongings , figuring out how to unlock the gates .

"Im going to leave right now and how do you even unlock this thing ? It looks so complicat—" she muttered under her breath but it was loud enough for me to hear . I secretly thanked Seokjin hyung for seeking professional help to make sure that my lock was one of a kind and something that is made on purpose so that no one can easily get in .

It requires my thumbprint or my only pair of keys , silly .

"Geez you dumb shit . Dont even think about leaving this place until i get a compensation for that slap that you have given to me . Just so you know , im the type who holds grudges and like i said , you gotta compensate me one way or another . "

She ignored my words and continued on fiddling with all the sensors on the door lock . Something in her seemed to have clicked but she turned around and faced me , grinning .

"Hey can you get me a glass of water ?" She requested nicely and i just shrugged thinking that it was probably nothing , going over to the kitchen and poured her a glass before handing it to her .

When my hand was about to come in contact with hers , she smacked the glass of water off my hands and taking the chance , she pulled me closer towards her and had gotten a good grip on my thumb .

She smells like my shampoo . I thought .

Placing my thumb on the sensory device of the door lock , a green colour light flashed alongside with a short tone that sounded like windchimes sounded .

"Thanks for letting me stay over the night . " she winked and ran out of the door just like that .

I groaned .

My mouth was still open upon seeing how quick witted and sly she could be , a complete personality contrast of how she was when i first met her .

The more i talk to her the more i like messing around with her .

I like it . Shes challenging me .

"I'll let you take the first win but im going to get you wrapped around my fingers sooner or later , little bean. " i smirked at the thought of it as i bent down and cleaned up the water that was spilled over .

——

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

145K 8.1K 28
Taehyung has spent years being bullied by Jungkook, but what happens when one project brings them closer and he finally can find out why. BoyXBoy Bu...
91.5K 4.7K 32
Where it all started with a simple dare....
43.1K 1.2K 18
"~WARNING~" This is a story for sinners only. I will not say more or less Sinners +