Between The Sheets (a Jack Gi...

By yaasfanfics

Getting invited to Magcon gets Darcy Kendrick more then just a few pictures and some fan meets. It gets her... More

Chapter 1 // The Description Of Me
Chapter 2 // The First Day of Magcon
Chapter 3 // The First Day of Magcon (continuation)
Chapter 4 // The Restaurant
Chapter 5 // The End Of The Night
Chapter 6 // The Dancing, and the...
Chapter 7 // The Bet
Chapter 8 // The Filming of a YouTube Video
Chapter 9 // The Events After The Movie
Chapter 10 // The Three Words
Chapter 11 // The Trip to Nashville
Chapter 12 // The Dancing & The Trampolines
Chapter 13 // The love, The Sheets, & The Other Things
A.N. // Not A Chapter
Chapter 15 // The YouTuber Fun
A.N. // Not A Chapter
Chapter 16 // The Hospital Pants
A.N. // Not A Chapter
Chapter 17 // The Fight
Chapter 18 // The Day On A Plane
A.N // Not A Chapter
Chapter 19// The "Couple" In New York
Chapter 20 // The Events Of Last Night
Chapter 21 // The Day Of Playlist Live
A.N // Not A Chapter
Chapter 22 // The People Of Playlist Live
WoW

Chapter 14 // The Details of A Fun Time

31.8K 283 156
By yaasfanfics

DARCY'S POV

I felt the sun shine into my closed eyes and I moved to get it away from my face, forgetting that Jack was in be with me. His arms still wrapped around my body which was held against his. I leaned towards the nightstand and grabbed his phone to check the time. '9:37 am', I knew we would probably all be meeting for breakfast/lunch soon.

I wiggled myself out of Jack's grip and went over to the sink to wash my face. "Noo, don't leave me", Jack moaned upset I got up. "Sorry, Now get up" I responded going over to get him out of that bed one way or another. "No", Jack mumbled not budging from his position on the bed. I knew he wouldn't get up unless I did something to him. "Oh your getting up" I shouted jumping up onto the bed and bouncing profoundly.

Jack only groaned at my attempt to get him up. "Alright time for option two", I straddled his lower back. "Pleasee get up" I spoke, putting my face next to his. I trailed kisses onto his neck, I was going to get him up. After several kisses I began to think it wasn't working. Until I was quickly flipped onto the bed and Jack hovered above me.

"I'm up", he whispered attacking my lips with his.

"We've gotta get ready" I mumbled into the kiss, trying to push Jack off of me. "Last night was so amazing, I love you"

"I love you too".

Jack got off the bed and pulled me up with him. I pecked him on the lips again and went back over towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna go back to my room so I can take a shower", "okay, I'll come over once I'm done with my shower".

Eden must have gone out because she wasn't in the room. After taking a quick shower And drying my hair I went over to my closet to find an outfit. I knew that we were going somewhere today so I chose something not too fancy but not too lazy. My Cameron Dallas shirt with a pair of shorts and galaxy vans. I was getting dressed when I heard the door open, "Hey girl!". "Hey Erin, how was your night last night?" I asked giving her a cheeky smirk.

I continued get dressed as we talked.

"It was great, Jack J is super nice and I had fun"

"Yay, are you two going to hang out today?"

"Probably, but back on having fun. It seems like you and Jack had more fun then us last night.."

I blushed at her words which only caused her to break out in laughter, "Ooh get some Darc!".

I finished getting dressed as Erin got in the shower, I start doing my makeup in the dresser mirror. It only took me a few minutes to put on my usual foundation, and eye makeup. I started on my hair, just deciding to straighten it for the day. Once I was done Erin was already out of the shower getting dressed.

"Hey I'm gonna go find Jack, bye" I called grabbing my wallet, phone, and slipping on my galaxy vans. I headed her laugh dumbly as I closed the door behind me.

I knocked on Jacks door, "it's open". I walked in, Jack was in a towel searching for clothes. I sat on the bed as usual and watched him. I played on my phone so I wouldn't be staring at him the entire time. But I still glanced up at him.

I looked up to see Jack in his boxers grabbing various shirts. "So JJ likes your friend Erin" Jack spoke facing away from me. "She likes him too, that's the first thing she told me when she walked in the room".

Jack walked out of his closet fully dressed, "Alright I'm ready". We got up and went over to Nash & Cameron's room.

"Hey" I shouted walking in, not bothering to knock. They were both dressed and just sitting on their beds, browsing in their phones.

"Here we are"

"ALL ALONEEE"

"in this room", they sang very loudly and off key. I guess they were making a weird vine. Cameron finished the vine and looked up at us. "Hey guys", "hey". I sat on Cameron's bed as he posted the vine. "So where going to six flags today right?" I asked smiling. "Yep, we meet downstairs in a few minutes", Nash answered.

*skip ahead a little*

We were all in the limo driving to six flags when Taylor said he wanted to do a vine. He started recording, "When I say dees, you say nuts".

"Dees"

"NUTS"

"Dees"

"NUTS"

We all broke out in laughter at the weirdness of that vine. (A/N: sorry idek if there is a six flags in Tennessee let's just pretend there is.)

Once we pulled into six flags we were dropped off at the main gate. Luckily people didn't really notice us.

We got on a roller coaster that was pretty Big. I gazed up to the top of it and began to lose my balance. I stumbled a bit and jack caught me, chuckling. We both laughed and jack said, "wanna go on that one?"

I twirled my thumbs nervously and looked at my feet.

"Hmm?" He asked, not getting the message.

"Well I'm kind of...not a huge fan of roller coasters...." I mumbled in embarrassment.

"Aww you're not scared are you?" He asked.

"Pfft...No!" I replied.

"Awwww my Darc is scared of rollercoasters!"

"Whatever..." I mumbled.

"Come on! I'll ride with you! I'll hold your hand!" Jack said enthusiastically.

"Ehhh...." I said, not sure if I've wanted to.

"Pweeez," jack said, making the most adorable pouting face ever.

I burst out laughing at his extremely cute face.

"Fine!!!" I said. He did this little victory dance and gave me a high five, laughing. I giggled at his silliness and wrapped my arm around his side as we walked to the ride. We waited in line with the other guys and girls for what seemed like forever. When we finally got to go on, me and jack sat in the front...not what I was expecting for my first rollercoaster ride in years.

We sat down and buckled up. Jack smiled at me and I smiled back as the ride operator yelled his routine commands. The gears shifted beneath us and we started moving up a large hill. I felt jack squeeze my hand and I grinned at him. When we got to the top of the hill, I looked down and my mouth suddenly felt extremely dry. We were so high up! Suddenly the ride car dropped and I screamed a super high pitched girl scream. I could hear jack and the rest of the boys yelling.

The wind blew though my straightened brown hair and flung it around. I looked over at jack as we hit a loop in the coaster. This caused my head to jerk back and me and jack both laughed. The ride came to a stop and we got out of the cars. Jack, with a goofy grin on his face said, "how was that?" I laughed and said "awesome!!" I felt like such a little kid but I was already having such a great time.

"Hey wanna ride one together?" Cameron said walking next to me. "Yeah!" I called and we told the rest of the group. We all went to different rides; Jack, JJ, and Erin all going off to a ride.

Cameron and I got to the ride and the line wasn't very long. We sat down in two seats where our legs dangle. We sat there for a little while waiting for the ride to start. I got brought my camera to try to take some videos. It was on a strap so I wouldn't drop it, hopefully.

"Six Flags with the bae!", I shouted as I started recording. "Ooh and look we're twinning!", Cameron said pointing to our Cameron Dallas shirts. "Repping my best friend of course" I shouting, laughing as the ride started to move. We started going up and I could feel myself get a little light headed again. I grabbed Cameron's hand in fright as we made it to the top. "Hey its okay it'll be fun", he wispered.

"Yay PÜMMMMAAAA", Cameron shouted as we stopped. I felt a excitement and fear as we leaned over the drop. I gripped the Camera and Cams hand as we waited for the drop to start. We started free falling and I screamed loudly along with other people

on the ride. Cameron yelled random things through out the ride. "That's it? That f*cking sucked" Cameron chuckled as we came to a stop.

We got off the ride and I stopped recording. We called the guys and met them at a random place. "How was the ride?" Jack asked walking over to me.

"Fun, kind of scary, but fun".

We were all walking around when some girls run over to us. "Oh my gosh!"

"You guys are from Magcon!"

"OH ma gosh it's Cameron Dallas"

"Jack Gilinsky oh my god"

There was at least 20 girls that surrounded us quickly. I took some photos of a few of them with the guys. That fine until one girl tapped my on the shoulder. I turned around to see what she wanted and I didn't expect what she said.

"Why are you even with Magcon?"

"Excuse me?"

"You try to be funny, and your not pretty at all. I doubt they even like you"

"Well sorry for not appealing to you. But were all good friends for your information"

"Jack only dates you because your a whore. I'd be way better for him then you"

That pushed me over the edge and I instantly went into 'bitch mode'.

"Why would Jack want to down grade to you? He's got a little but of class for whores you know", I said this time straight at her.

"Oh trust me it's an upgrade"

I laughed coldly,

"Honey the day you take all that orange makeup off, and wear something that doesn't scream prostitute, then maybe you'll have a chance with another self loving whore like yourself".

Once she processed what I said the cocky smile on her face fell.

"You are such an ugly bitch!", She screamed shoving me. It caused me to stumble slightly.

"Did you really just do that?"

"I'll do it again you whore"

This time she went to slap me. I was filled with anger. I grabbed her arm and shoved her backwards. I really didn't want to fight her but I was prepared to. I knew the boys were a little far away so they wouldn't see us. "I'm done fighting with you", I said and started to walk away. She caught me off guard and pulled my backwards. This time she successfully slapped me.

"What are you doing?!", I heard someone that I recognized as Cameron yell. I held my hand on my cheek as he stood in the middle of me and the girl. "What happened?", he asked confused at what he saw.

"That ugly bitch attacked me!" The girl said, gesturing towards me.

A look of pure anger spread across my face and Cameron said, "there's no way!"

"She questioned me about why I'm in magcon and called me a whore and I told her off so she attacked me!" I half-shouted, flustered and angry.

"It's ok Darcy, just go over to jack, I'll take care of this," Cameron said, pointing to where jack was standing. I walked away as Cameron began trying to get the girl to leave.

"You need to leave, now!" I heard him say to her. I saw jack standing there waiting for me. I ran and jumped into his arms and buried my face into his shoulder. I guess he could tell I was aggravated. He said, "what happened baby?" I looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. "This girl was just being a bitch, but it's no big deal." I said, pulling away from his lips and smiling. "Are you sure it's okay?" He asked examining my red cheek.

"Yes, I'm fine, thanks. I love you babe."

"I love you too," he said, smiling at me. "Wanna go on another ride?" He asked.

"Of course. Hold my hand?" I asked, chuckling.

(A/N: okay it's not as long as I was going to make it but it's only part 1. But HA, I updated! So hope you enjoyed. My phone was being a dick earlier and deleted like half of what I wrote. Sorry for any mistakes it wasn't grammar checked.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 245 31
This story is about a girl named Sophia that is on a social site called Vine. And so is a incredibly handsome boy named Hayes. They start talking to...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
1.6K 26 20
Emily loves magcon and FINALLY gets tickets with her best friend Maggie. Emily has always liked Hayes out of all of them but what will happen with Em...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...