🌈👅Vkook👅🌈

By Bundy40

It all started in the dorm, I never knew a little touch would take it this far, or in this case, a little mov... More

1
2
3

4

37 1 0
By Bundy40

I moved over to V and started pulling his shorts off.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?" He looked at me in a excited and confused look, I loved it. I grabbed on his member and starting licking and sucking, just for a little bit. I could hear little moans slip every now and then, once his member was erect enough I moved up to his lips and started kissing him,  I moved him so that he was on his knees, I quickly rummaged thru the dresser next to the bed to see if I could find some lubricant I brought along. Found it. 

"Jungkook, are you goin-"

"Yes" I said in a dominant seductive way, I could feel V get very anxious and I applied lubricant to the both of us. Then I plowed into him. I started getting faster and faster to the point where V was moaning uncontrollably. We were both turned on to the max. Soon moans started slipping out of both of us. I kept hitting V's weak spot over and over again, making him pleasured to the max and weak in my presence. 

"J-j-j-un-g-k-o-o-o-k...... i-i-m.....g-o-o-n-n-a-a....c-u-u-u-m-m-" he said after moans.

That made me start going harder and faster making him weaker and soon enough he was at his climax. We, were both at our climax. I pulled out and laid next to V.

"Did you like your punishment V?"

"Yes Jungkook-ah"

We both fell asleep next to each other. 

(ENDING:

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS STORY LMAO THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SO IT WAS WEIRD TO MAKE BUT YEAH LOL, ENJOY YOUR DAY, NIGHT, AFTERNOON PANCAKES. BAI BAI!!

-Maquaroni)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
176K 7.2K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
755K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
628K 9.8K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...