Roller Coaster

By Mrs_Orton25

Cherish and Roman Reigns are WWE's current champion power couple. Everything seems perfect. But there's just... More

Prologue
Chapter One- Shattered
Chapter Two- Heartbroken
Chapter Three- Love Hurts
Chapter Four- Jealousy
Chapter Five- Revenge
Chapter Six- Mixed Emotions
Chapter Seven- Date Night
Chapter Eight- Confrontations

Chapter Nine- Secrets

216 6 28
By Mrs_Orton25

Randy's POV

I felt my chest cave in as Roman kicked me once again, making me fall back to the ground. My vision was blurry and I found it hard to breathe. I heaved and coughed up blood, trying to claw my way to my feet, using Roman's leg. He shook his leg and my arm fell back to the ground. I look up at him and saw a maniacal grin spread across his face, his eyes black as the night we were surrounded by.

Roman was a completely different person, and he was finally pushed to the limit. I guess he couldn't handle the fact that him and Cherish will never be together again, and unfortunately, I was on the receiving end of his rage. He laughed evilly as I struggled to stand, the ground wet from the rain that poured down from the sky.

"Look at you Randy. Weak, beaten, broken, pathetic. This definitely isn't the man Cherish fell in love with. You know, as you were walking from the store, I thought to myself, maybe, just maybe Cherish will see the real you, and come running back to me. Then, I see this." He picked up the box which had the engagement ring I bought just 10 minutes earlier. His jaw clenched and closed his fist around the ring and let go seconds later. The ring was completely bent and it clattered against the ground.

"I completely lost it when I saw that ring. That's when it hit me, the fact that she'll never love me again. I followed you the whole time, from the time you left, up until you made your way down this alley. What a fatal mistake. Now, no one will hear your cries, your pleads, your begs as I beat you within an inch of your life. Even though I've pretty much done that already." He smirked down at me.

I was too weak to move. Everything hurt. I could hear my slowing heartbeat in my ears, and all I could think about was Cherish, and most importantly, our unborn child. I couldn't just give up on them like this. If I was going down, I wasn't going down without a fight. I slowly rose to my feet, staggering.

"Roman, why are you doing this? This won't solve anything. Think about Kaydence. What would she think if you were doing this to her fat-" Roman punched me square in the jaw, making me stumble. I held onto the wall next to me to keep from falling again.

"Don't you ever say that word pertaining to you and Kaydence! She is not your daughter!" He screamed.

"She might as well be. Ever since Cherish found out you got Layla pregnant, you disappeared out of her life. She still cries at night for you Roman. She misses you. She still loves you. Even in spite of what you did to Cherish." I said, seeing him soften up so I continued.

"You know, she was there, hiding in the room. She heard you and Cherish argue. She heard her mother scream when you put your hands on her. She heard and saw everything, Roman. Just stop this. Please." I begged. Roman's face softened completely and his body slacked. He dropped to his knees and broke down.

"W-What have I become? I've lost everything.. My wife, my daughter, my job, I-I have nothing." He cried and I suddenly felt sorry for him. I slowly walked over and bent down in front of him. I hugged him tightly as he cried into my chest.

"It's okay Roman. Now that you know you have a problem, you can start the steps to fix it. Starting by being there for your daughter." He nodded and sniffled. I was completely oblivious to the object he pulled out of his jacket.

"I'm so glad I was able to release all those emotions I had bottled up inside. But little do you know, after I do this, Cherish will finally be mine. Goodbye Randall." He growled and I felt a single gunshot to my head.

POW!

The sound of the gunshot in my dream jolted me awake. I was sweating and breathing heavily. I looked over and saw an empty space. I started to panic, but once I saw the bathroom door open and Cherish came out, I was calm again. She noticed something was wrong and climbed into bed, facing me.

"What's wrong?" She asked, concern all over her face. It made me feel better to know she genuinely cared. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 4:00 am. I didn't want to burden her this early in the morning. I shook my head.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I said, hoping she would let it go. She nodded and laid back down. I did the same and pulled her close to me. She slowly rubbed my tattooed arm, which calmed me down even more.

"Whatever nightmare you had, don't let it get to you. That's all it is, a nightmare. Just a figure of your imagination. None of it is true." She whispered. I looked at her.

"How did you know it was a nightmare?" I asked and I felt Cherish smile against my chest.

"Because you just told me." She responded and closed her eyes. I chuckled softly and kissed the top of her head, falling asleep once again.

***

Author's POV

Cherish and Randy started their day off with a run around Central Park. The entire roster was in New York for Monday Night Raw. They walked through the doors of the hotel to see Roman and Layla talking, and it looked like they were in a heated but quiet argument. Layla noticed them first and smirked, walking over to them. Roman stayed put, still reflecting on what Layla just told him.

"I'm pretty sure you know this, but I'll be in the triple threat match tonight to determine the number one contender, so you might as well hand me your title right now." Layla said confidently, making Cherish scoff.

"And why the hell would I do that?" Cherish asked, folding her arms.

"So you can save yourself from the beating I'm going to give you at Hell in a Cell. After I win tonight of course. I'm sure you don't want me to embarrass you in front of everyone." Layla said. Cherish rolled her eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Layla. Win tonight and then we'll see who the better woman is in two weeks." Cherish said and walked away before Layla could respond. She didn't have time for Layla's failed attempt to throw her off her game. She was ready to face whichever woman won tonight, and of course she had the right person to keep her on track if she ever did get thrown off her game. Cherish and Randy showered together and decided to relax until it was time to head to the arena.

Roman's POV

It took everything in me not to walk over to Randy and choke him to death. I can't stand the mere sight of them two together. That should be me, not him. She fell in love with me first, not him. I didn't even get a chance to find out what Layla and Cherish were talking about because I was too busy thinking about all the ways I can somehow make Cherish see the real Randy. That and plus, Layla told me some news that could make things even worse, especially if Cherish found out. I saw the two walk away and Layla walk over to me.

"What'd you say to her?" I ask. She smirked.

"Nothing much, but I know I threw her off her game." I mentally rolled my eyes. I know for a fact Cherish wasn't phased.

"What's wrong? You're quiet." Layla wrapped her arms around my neck. I kept my hands to my side.

"Nothing Layla, I'm fine. I just want all this to be over." I muttered.

"I know, me too. But when I win at Hell in a Cell, and you win your rematch against Randy, we'll be WWE's new power couple, not them." She reassured. I totally forgot about my rematch. I've been so busy trying to win Cherish back, and stay away from Layla, I didn't even realize it was so soon. 

The sad part is, I wasn't even talking about Hell in a Cell. I was ready for this front Randy was putting on to be over. I know he's only being nice to Cherish because he wants sex. The minute he gets what he wants, he'll leave her, and I'l be right there to hold her when she comes crying to me. I slowly broke away from my thoughts to realize Layla was gone. I sighed and shrugged, walking away. God I miss Cherish.

Layla's POV

"Did you take care of that for me?" I asked the person on the other line.

"Yeah, now where's my money?" 

"Calm your tits, I'll get it to you, as soon as that package is delivered. You better not be playing me." I warned.

"Have I let you down yet?" The person asked. I stayed silent, pretending I was thinking.

"No, but you're still a snake."

"I learned from the best." I smirked.

"You better know it. I gotta go. You'll be hearing from me soon for your next job." I hung up and laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, a smile on my face. Damn it feels good to be bad.

Monday Night Raw

Author's POV

Both couples arrived at the arena, dozens of things on their mind. But for Cherish, only two things were her mind; who her next opponent would be, and Randy of course. She parted ways with Randy after a heart warming embrace and a mind numbing kiss, and walked into the locker room.

She began watching the start of the show as she was changing when there was a soft knock on the door. Cherish opened the door and smiled when she saw Celeste. She stepped aside to let her best friend in.

"Where's Kay?" Cherish immediately asked when she noticed her daughter wasn't in tow.

"She's with Alexa and Nikki." Celeste responded, plopping down on the couch. Cherish took a seat next to her.

"How are those two anyway?" Cherish asked. Celeste sighed.

"So far so good. You know after everything that's happened, I'm surprised those two are actually back together. God those two are so toxic." She shook her head.

"I just hope Nikki's actually gonna get help this time. They're crazy as hell about each other so hopefully it'll work out." Cherish added. Alexa and Nikki's relationship definitely wasn't a normal one, but that's another story for another book.

"Now onto something more pleasant, how are you and your lover boy?" Celeste smiled wide, wiggling her eyebrows, making Cherish giggle and blush softly.

"He's been amazing Cel. He's so patient with me, he doesn't force me into anything, he's loving, caring, understanding-"

"Whoa there girl. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're falling in love with him." Cherish stayed silent. Was she falling in love with Randy? What she felt whenever she was around him definitely wasn't lust. She always got butterflies in her stomach whenever he would say something nice.

"Maybe," Cherish shrugged. "It's super complicated right now. But I think he's hiding something from me."

"Why would you think that?" Celeste asked nervously. She thought Randy would've told Cherish already.

"Well, he told me some things from his past are catching up to him, and he wasn't ready to tell me now, but he would soon. Whenever that is." Cherish turned her attention to the tv, where Randy was cutting a promo. She smiled softly but it faded as she thought about what he could be hiding.

Celeste noticed Cherish watching Randy on tv, and a small part of her was happy that her best friend was finally happy with someone other than Roman, but the other part of her felt bad. If and when she finds out things that she should've known years ago, and what really happened between Samantha and Randy, she'll probably never look at him the same again.

She loved her best friend with her whole heart, and was going to tell her everything, which is the real reason why she came to the locker room, but she remembered her conversation with The Viper himself.

Flashback timee

It was a week after Celeste found out about Randy and Cherish. She was super happy, and wanted to talk to Randy to ask him about his real intentions with her best friend.

"I really like her Cel. I eventually wanna make her my woman." Randy said truthfully.

"That's great Randy. I think you should totally do it. It's obvious her and Roman are done." She responded with a smile, but noticed Randy wasn't.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Randy took a deep breath.

"When we do start dating, I don't want any secrets between us. I want everything to be out in the open, for us to be completely honest with each other."

"That's easy for her. She believes in trust, honesty, and communication."

"I, I don't know if I can do that though."

"Why not?" Celeste raised her eyebrows.

"I wasn't always the man you see today. I used to be awful. A complete monster.." Randy proceeded to tell Celeste everything about his past. By the time he was finished, she had her hand over her mouth.

"You, you have to tell Cherish all of this. Or I will." She turned to walk away but he grabbed her rather roughly. He quickly let her go once he saw a glint of fear in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. But you can't tell her. I will. When I'm ready. Promise, no swear to me you'll keep this between us." Randy stared at Celeste with a pleading look in his eyes. She sighed, giving in.

"Let's do it." Randy said, Celeste immediately shaking her head.

"No, this isn't that serious for that-"

"It is, to me. It's the only way I know you'll keep it a secret." After going through it in her head, she nodded and the two headed down a dark hallway in the arena. Randy grabbed a razor from his jeans pocket and grabbed Celeste's wrist.

"Just like when we were kids. Ready?" She nodded and clenched her jaw as she felt the razor slide against her wrist. She grabbed the razor from him and did the same thing to him. They both rubbed their wrists together, smearing their blood.

"I, Celeste Bonin hereby swear to keep previously discovered actions a secret for as long as I live, and until the secret is revealed."

"And I, Randall Keith Orton hereby swear to keep previously mentioned actions a secret for as long as I live, until I reveal the secret to my future lover, Cherish Anoai."

They both waited for two minutes for the blood the seep into their wounds like always, then licked the combined blood off their wrists, and stitched each other up.

"Thank you Celeste." Randy hugged her, and she immediately reciprocated.

"Of course. Now get out of here before they think you got kidnapped or something." She smiled and Randy smiled back before leaving.

The end lol

Celeste looked down at the stitches on her wrist and covered the scar with her hand, but not before Cherish saw.

"That must've been one hell of a glass cut." Cherish said, looking at the now covered scar.

"Huh? Oh yeah, it was. My clumsiness is always getting me hurt hm." She chuckled nervously. Celeste almost forgot the lie she told Cherish when she first discovered the scar. Cherish raised an eyebrow but shrugged and turned her attention back to the tv.

Fuck it, Celeste thought. She was done keeping secrets.

"Cherish, I have to tell you something." Cherish turned to her best friend.

"What's up?" She asked.

"This scar really isn't from a glass cut. It's from a-" Celeste was interrupted by a knock on the door. Cherish got up and opened it, smiling wide.

"Hey Randy." She stood on her tip toes to give him a light kiss. He smiles and noticed Celeste.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." He said, staring at Celeste, who looked everywhere but at the two standing at the door.

"No not really. She was just about to tell me how she really got that scar on her wrist." Randy folded his arms, trying to control his temper.

"Oh really? Please, do tell us Cel." Randy said.

"Right, um, I really got this scar from.." She stopped and dug her nails into her thighs, something she did when she was nervous. The only person who knew that was Randy. Just as she was about to finish her sentence, a producer knocked on the door, informing Celeste she had an impromptu match with Sasha Banks.

In her head she breathed out a sigh of relief, but on the outside she responded with a quick okay, got up, and left.

Randy's POV

I don't know what's going with Cel as of late, but she better get her act together. We made a pact not to tell that secret, and she was about to break all the rules. She's got secrets just like I do, and I really wouldn't want to tell Cherish how Celeste played a role in what went down at that college party all those years ago.

I pushed those thoughts to the side for now and sat down next to my beautiful new love interest. She rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped an arm around her, kissing her forehead.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, knowing she was in deep thought.

"Nothing really, just what you told me earlier about how your past is catching up to you. But I know you said you'll tell me when you're ready so forget it." She said, sighing softly. I wanted to tell her so bad, but I don't want to ruin what we have. I know when she finds out she'll want nothing to do with me, so I wanna hold on to her as long as I possibly can. I'll tell her. 

When I'm ready.

Cherish's POV

Even though something in the back of my mind was telling me to get Randy to tell me everything, I decided to let it go. I was scared of what he would tell me and how I'll react. I don't want something so simple to ruin what we have, if it's something simple. I feel like it's something far worse, but for now I'll let it go. Plus I have to focus on the next important thing; my next opponent for Hell in a Cell.

I changed into my ring gear and grabbed my title, walking down to the ring to join the announcer's table as the main event started.

One by one I watched the three women who are battling for a chance at my title walk down to the ring. I clenched my jaw as Layla and I stared each other down after she posed on the turnbuckle. If she thought she would intimidate me, it sure as hell wasn't working. Just like all triple threat matches, it's no disqualification and if I knew these three women like I thought I did, this match was about to get brutal.

Author's POV

And Cherish was definitely right. This triple threat has been brutal, but the fans expect nothing less from these three women. You throw in the right to challenge for the Women's Championship and you get a star-studded match. Cherish has been watching intently, critiquing each woman's style and coming up with counters to almost every move. There have been a couple of times where Layla and Cherish almost went at it, but Cherish promised herself she wouldn't get involved. Not unless she had to.

Right now, Naomi and Layla managed to temporarily eliminate Nia from the match, now the two women are exchanging blows. Naomi ducked Layla's last punch and bounced off the ropes, turning and hitting the Rearview for the 2nd time tonight. She dropped to the pin, but Layla kicked out right before the ref could get the three count. Naomi rolled on her back in exhaustion and frustration as the crowd showed their respects by chanting, "This is awesome!"

Nia slowly crawled to her feet, seeing both woman laid out in the middle of the ring. She got in the ring, bounced off the ropes and hit a leg drop on both Naomi and Layla. She was about to go for the pin, but decided to taunt the champ before she did.

"That title is mine." Nia said to Cherish who stood up and walked over to the apron, holding her title high in the air. With Nia distracted, Naomi and Layla worked together to lift Nia over the top rope and out of the ring, falling to the ground right in front of the champ.

When Nia got up, she was not happy, blaming Cherish for what just happened. She pushed the champ hard, making her fall to the ground. Cherish stood up and pushed her back, and the two woman began fighting, which ended with Nia whipping Cherish into the steel steps. Nia got back in the ring and clotheslined both woman as they both came at her full speed.

"Time to end this." Nia said and picked both Naomi and Layla up, preparing to powerslam both of them. She turned around and was met with a title to the face. Soon all four woman were fighting each other, and the ref had no choice but to stop the match and declare it a no contest.

Layla hit Naomi with a roundhouse kick as Cherish hit Nia with a Superman Punch, sending the two out of the ring. The crowd erupted with cheers as the two rivals stared each other down. Before they could exchange blows, they were interrupted.

Style and grace, I've never gonna be done lean on it

Welcome to the Queendom

Stephanie walked out, with a mic in her hand.

"Okay, obviously Cherish doesn't know how to stay seated and watch a match like she's told, so here's what's going to happen; in two weeks at Hell in a Cell, Cherish will defend her title against, Layla!" The crowd gave a mixed reaction as Stephanie smirked.

"And, Nia Jax! And, Naomi, in a fatal four way match!" The crowd cheered loudly, making her smile even wider.

"And just to make sure we have a clear winner, that fatal four way will happen, inside Hell in a Cell!" She walked to the back as everyone in the arena took in the huge announcement, including the four women.

"See you in two weeks, champ." Layla smirked and winked, stepping out of the ring. Cherish held her title high in the air and turned to her left and was met with a Rearview from Naomi. Naomi grabbed the championship and held it above her head, planning on doing it forreal in two weeks. Monday Night Raw went off the air with that exact scene.

***

Everyone has secrets. It's if and when those secrets are discovered that can completely change the dynamic of things.

As Cherish ended a long day, she had no idea the secrets the people closest to her were keeping. She also had no idea that when those secrets came to light, they would break her in a way she thought she'd never be broken. She thinks Roman cheating on her broke her heart, she has no idea what's coming her way.

All because of secrets.

I know it's been forever, but work has been kicking my ass and I recently started college too. 

So, tell me what you guys think!

What do you think these secrets are?

One of them will be revealed next chapter, and you might even get your first smut scene, but that depends on how good this chapter does, so

Don't forget to Vote & Comment!

Here's the order of updates that're coming soon:

Mine

Queen Pin

Secrets

Monster

No Ordinary Love

My Love, My Savior, My Viper

Order scheduled to change at anytime

See you soon!

Mrs_Orton25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1M 656K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
165K 12.4K 14
Her ลŸey bana gelen mektupla baลŸlamฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ufacฤฑk bir not kaฤŸฤฑdฤฑnda yazan ลŸeyler bรผyรผk olaylara ve hayatฤฑmฤฑn deฤŸiลŸmesine yol aรงmฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ben kendimden emin...
1M 91.6K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...