Is This What I Want ? (Mindle...

By ImJardellie

Jardel is a secret Mindless fan. so when she goes to thier concert and get to sing with them on stage and han... More

Is This What I Want ? (Mindless Behavior Story)
Backstage After The Concert
His smile is making me melt.
Why am i acting so mindless ?
Lets get ready ! :D
Boy talk
Whos At The Door?
Seven Minutes In Heaven
yes yes i will
What do you like to do? Girl i wanna get to know you!
Confessions
Good morning !
How am i supposed to live without you?
Girl, you on fire !
What it do shorty?
What happens at the lockers stays at the lockers
Shit Stirring And Secrets
Love Me Love Me Not
Love isnt Real
Sorry Doesnt Heal These Wounds
L.I.F.E Life Isnt F*cking Easy
Why Me?
I wish you would hurry up and forgive me.
You Know Too Much.
HELLO HELLO HELLO
Dont Gang Up On Me.
Guess Whos Home?
SNEAK PREVIEW!

Lies and Love all Connect.

1.9K 12 0
By ImJardellie

Jardels P.O.V.

I made my way to the boys house still wondering wherePrinceton  could have been. i mean he never ignores my calls. almost 2 months into the relationship and i already felt like something was going wrong. it was happening again. i got to the door and knocked. it wwas answred straight away.

Roc: Hey Jardellie..

Me: Hey Roc

i walked into the house bumping into Keisha on the way there.

Me: im sooo sorry Keisha

Keisha: Its alright. Quick question do you happen to know where Princeton is?

Me : No. Why hes not here?

Keisha: that and he said he was going out with you

Me: well i didnt -

Keisha: its  alright ill find him

i carried on walking into the house. where could Princeton possibly be ? i think im getting paranoid but he could be cheating.....

Princeton P.O.V.

We made our way out of the restraunt, finally. the girl ordered almost everything then only ate a salad. she kept rubbing her face on me so her foundation rubbed on my black jacket. i dropped her to her house and she started kissing me on my neck. This girl is such an animal! i left without saying good bye and drove home. at least Jardel wouldnt see me like this i know she would kill me...and if she didnt her friends would!

i parked in my space on the drive and got my keys out. i walked in through the door and went straight for the living room to tell the guys what the hell was going on. then i saw Jardel. she smiled at the first sight of me then her face fell. everyone went silent i saw Roc move slightly so if Jardel tried to beat the shit outta me he could grab her. she got up. Niki went and stood right next to her then Izzy on the other side. Shit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.7K 27
One night, Star decides to invite her girls over to Ray Ray’s house. But when Roc is left with the overweight girl of the group, he has no interest i...
4.9K 59 26
She just graduated high school and is on her way to Miami to live with the friends she has known since she was 13. She ends up going on tour with...
5.6K 163 34
In this sequel to High School, the guys and girls have to pick new 8 members and keep 8 members to be on the new show. Everyone is scared out of thei...
616K 12.3K 22
I know you don't know me, but you will soon. I think I'm in love with you, and yes, I'm a fool. A sucker for love. I've always been impulsive. Ever...