Why? (A Nash Grier fanfiction)

By CloudyyHemmings

"Why?" "Why what?" "Why must you hurt me so bad to the point that my heart actually aches?" More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ( THE END)
IM MAD YO

Chapter 12

4.6K 95 16
By CloudyyHemmings

SKYLARS POV

***next day**
I woke up and groaned. I hate mornings.

I got up, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and put my hair in a high pony tail with a black bow.

It was noon. I have a habit of waking up late. I walked downstairs and my mom was sitting on our dining room table, drinking coffee and eating a sandwich.

"Hi mom. I'm going to go out to eat. Bye."

I waved at her and she smiled and waved back.
I grabbed my phone and left.

Since it was lunch, I walked to a burger place around the corner.
I walked inside the burger place and stood in line. I awkwardly stood there.

I noticed two people I was trying to ignore walk right through the door. I let out a deep breath and turned my head.

I feel like whenever I don't want a certain person around me, they ALWAYS end up around me.

I ordered my burger, with my drink and walked out of line. As I was walking, someone tapped on my shoulder. It was Nash.

"Hi Skylar." He said smiling.

I put on a fake smile and turned my heels, but Nash grabbed my arm so I turned back around.

Now I'm dizzy.

"What's wrong?" Nash asked.

"I don't want to interrupt your date with your girlfriend." I shrugged after I said that.

"Oh.. Ya me and Emma are back together...." He looked over at Emma and she had an evil smirk on her face. "
Well your right. I am on a date. I can't talk to you since I have a girlfriend. Now bye Skylar."

He said looking down. He looked sad.

He turned around and walked up to Emma and put his arm around her.

I stood there, with the most confused and disgusted facial expression.

Did he really just say that? I quickly walked to a table. I sat down and ate my burger like a turtle.

I have no one now. Nash apparently can't talk to me now since he has a girlfriend so now I'm alone. Ever since me and Nash were little, I didn't think I needed any other friends, so I didn't bother making any.
We were each other's best friends, but when you get older everything changes and won't go back to how it used to be.

I walked home, looking down and not caring if I get hit by something.

But I managed to get home without anything hitting me.

I opened my door and slammed it shut.

"And what happened to you?" My mom asked.

Whoops, I didn't realize she was home.

"Stupid people." I said then sighed and took a seat on the couch.

"Any boys In Particular?"

"Nash" I said quietly.

"Oh now what did he do?"

"Well, I went to the burger place, saw Nash with his girlfriend that is a slut, he came up to me, told me he couldn't talk to me anymore, and walked away."

She sighed.

"Aren't you two best friends apparently?"

"Not anymore."

I went outside again. I took my penny board and decided that it would be nice for me to make new friends that won't ditch me.

I skateboarded past the beach and to the little shops around it.

I walked to an icecream store and saw Cameron sitting there.

He is probably waiting for someone so I won't bother him.

But then I heard my name being called.

I turned around and saw Nash. I turned back around and stood inline.

I took my icecream and noticed Nash has not left yet and he was walking my way.

I looked over at Cameron and sat down infront of him.

"Hi Cameron. Nice to see you here." He looked up and smiled at me.

From the corner of my eye I could see Nash.

"Well now my day just got better." Cameron said and I blushed.

NASHS POV

I wasn't trying to be rude or mean to Skylar when I said that to here at the burger place.

Emma told me that if I didn't say that to Skylar, she would hurt her. And she also said that I'm not aloud to break up with her or she would also hurt her.

But I then realized, Emma is a little weakling and, I already hurt Skylar way more then Emma can hurt her.

So I went to go find her. I saw her at the icecream shop so I called her name.

But then she went to go sit with Cameron.

I always get jealous when I see her with a guy that's not me.

I think I have figured it out now.

I think I just ruined my chances with the one I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 6 21
Bye serenity¿
11.7K 199 22
“Y-you… Are you really..? How..?” “You didn’t expect that, did you?”
1M 20.3K 47
Sequel to being a grier!
97.1K 1.4K 29
So I'm Nash's twin sister he may be older but by 2mins. My brother has been on tour for 4months like seriously he just ditched me him and hayes. Nas...