devoted 2. || grayson dolan

By sheSstyles

SEQUEL TO OVERDOSE "Are you going to forget about me again?" | grayson dolan More

DESCLAIMER
One year
Flashbacks
im sorry
Please stop
Mhm
Eww stop
Grayson
Hi
Fine
Warehouse
Hi & Awkward
No
how
i promise
manager
stfu
Date
promise
Attention
apologies
home
justin
exposed
dead
visits
oh
I love you
Please read.
nice to meet you
I need a break
goodbye
Who is this?
Let me think about it
my mistake
Im here for you
This is bullshit
Aww
I love him
I will leave
I miss you
Such A Boy
I want to go home

talks

2.9K 64 82
By sheSstyles

*not edited*

Sophia.

"You said you would never model. What made you want to do it now?" Grayson asks. We've been sitting outside of my apartment in the balcony. He's eating a watermelon with a spoon and I'm playing my guitar.

I told him what happened last week.

"I said I would never speak to you again. Things happen without you having control over them..." I say and stare at him. He rolls his eyes and sits up straight.

He's mad.

"First of all...yes Sophia. You do have control over them. And second, when will you stop throwing at me the fact that I fucked up? Why do you even talk to me when I know you still fucking hate me. YOU should be the one to make your goddam mind and stop acting like a child. I asked you to forgive me and you did. We promised to never bring back that past, but here you are...saying things that you know hurt me." He says and I stay quite. I sigh and stand up.

"Don't walk away" he mumbles

"Well maybe that's my way of saying that I'm still hurt...that every time I look at you, I think of the past. I think of what YOU did, and how much it hurt. I'm sorry I can't control my feelings!" I say. I walk back inside and stand in front of the tv. Grayson walks in and raises his eyebrow.

"So now you're the one who's not being honest?" He asks. I frown and chuckle.

"I've been honest all this time. You haven't..." I say and I groans.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" He asks in a louder tone.

"YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING GRAYSON. You lied about not loving me, you lied about carrying for me..." I say and look down.

"I've never lied about loving you. I've always loved you Sophia. You're the one who lies about that.  I asked you if you used to love me...but you walked away. Now tell me. Do you have feelings for me now?"

"I-I left because I was confused"

"Okay. Well now answer my question." He says and stares into my eyes as he walks closer to me. I blink and bite my lip as my hands shake.

"First answer mine. Why? Why did you break up with me? What was the reason that made you want to let me be free?" I ask. He shuts his eyes and sighs.

"Because I'm not-wasn't good for you. My life was so fucked up. My first instinct was to let you go, so I wouldn't drag you into my problems. I was barley finding out who I was. But now I know it. And I know that I want to be with you, but that will not happen unless you tell me what you feel. The truth" he explains and I slowly nod my head.

Be honest Sophia. Stop lying to yourself.

"What I feel is...the s-same. I like you, and I did used to really love you...you were my first love Grayson. But now I don't know if us being together again is smart. As much as I know you hate this word...you're more famous. Which means more people will not like the fact that you are dating someone...especially me. But, if you're willing to risk that, then I'm willing to try and be something more then friends. I just don't want you to let something small affect us, and think that I'm better off without you. Because believe me I'm not.okay..." I say and sigh. I grab my hands and play with them as I watch him look down at the floor.

"I'm willing to risk anything"

-

I yawn and look at the clock. It's 5.45 pm. Today I came to see Louis. He messaged me and told me that he already had some business for me. I got really excited and I told Grayson's to meet me tonight at the beach so we can talk more about...us.

The door opens and I smile once I see Louis walking in with his laptop on his hands. He's wearing some red lipgloss and amazing highlight.

"Hi, omg your highlight is popping!" I say as we hug. He chuckles and sits on his chair.

"Thank you babe! That's my goal. So how's your day been?" He asks

"Crazy. But I'm here now so, way better. Yours?" I ask and he smiles.

"Stop! It's been good. I go to have lunch with my ex, let me just say....awkward" and I giggle.

"I can relate" he glances at me and smirks. He leans in and places his hands on his chin.

"Spill the tea"

"Well my ex boyfriend that I had when I was 15, has been hanging out with me lately. Things have been cool between us, we'll not really, but anyways. Today we got in a small argument that ended up with us confessing that we still have feelings for each other...and we're willing to risk things in order to be together..." he gasps and shakes his head.

"Now that's...crazy. Damm. Is he hot?" I laugh and nod my head.

"Oh then you go and date that man. No I'm kidding, looks don't matter, what matters if that you're both happy and that you're 100% sure what you feel is true."

"That's what we're gonna talk about again, tonight" I say and he nods his head.

"OKAY. Enough talking about our weird life's. So I got a gmail from...Selena Gomez. And apparently they're casting for season 2 of 13 reasons why. She asked me to send some of my girls over to Vallejo this weekend to do a casting for a roll in the show. I have two girls who are in, and I wanted to know if maybe you want to go?" He says and my eyes widen.

"M-me? Holly shit YES!" I say and he giggles.

"Okay, the next thing is, I also got a call from Pacsun....they saw your pictures and they want you to do a small photoshoot with them. You'll be working with a guy though, but don't worry, he's really respectful" he says. I nod my head and smile.

"Who's the guy?" I ask

"He's Kj apa, he's in the show Riverdale" I nod my head and smile.

"Thank you so much Louis! You have no idea how happy and excited I am for this, for what's coming in the future" I say and he shakes his head.

"Thank yourself, you're the beautiful and talented" He says

"I know, but I wouldn't be doing this if you didn't recommend me..."

"Oh yeah. Well you're very welcome babe"

-

"It's cold, do you want my sweater?" Grayson asks. I smile and nod my head. He takes his sweater off and places it around my shoulders. I snuggle into it and sigh.

"So. What are we going to do now?" I ask him. My eyes stare out at the dark sky, with all the small stars. It's a beautiful view.

"I want you to be my girlfriend..."

I quickly look at him with a shocked expression. Girlfriend? That's fast.

"W-wait....I thought you wanted to date, like you know go out and stuff, then become official" I say and he shakes his head. He gets closer and grabs my hand.

"I don't want to waist time Sophia. I want to wake up tomorrow and remember that you're my girlfriend and that you're mine" he says and I bite my lip.

You know you want it Sophia.

"Okay. I'll be that. BUT! We can't tell anyone. I want us to just know and have each other before anyone knows..." I say and smile. He smiles and nods his head.

"That's fine by me" he says

"Great. Now I can cuddle you without feeling awkward" I say and lean my head on his chest. He laughs and places his chin on top of my head.

"I can finally kiss you...a lot" he says and I giggle.

"Mhm" I say. We stay quite and simply enjoy each others company.

I can't believe this happened. I'm happy but nervous about how things will end. I just don't want the same thing to happen, and for me just to get my hopes up.

•••

IM SO HAPPY!!! I've been dying to make this chapter & finally make it official. SO get ready for the very cute chapters😊😊

Thank you for reading💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 46
Couple years pass, And the past has seemed to catch up with Misa. A freshmen in college, Misa reunites with grayson, telling him the secret that hau...
1.4M 9.4K 200
graysondolan liked your picture graysondolan started following you this is also kinda a shawn mendes instagram story :) book 2 of this series is up
472 6 13
About the dolan twins