Perfectly Imperfect | Kellin...

By warpedtuor

Marie Alexandria Carter and her best friend Taylor Marie Emmerson go to Warped Tour having the time of their... More

Chapter 1- Meet Marie
Chapter 2- Warped Tour Part 1
Chapter 3- Warped Tour Part 2
Chapter 4- Back to School We Go
Chapter 5- Making Up For Lost Time
Chapter 6- All School Picture Goes Wrong
A/N: Society Is So Cruel
Chapter 7- Mayday
Chapter 8- Tickets
Chapter 9- Terror on 27
Chapter 10- Concert Time
Chapter 11- Happy Halloween
Chapter 12- Suspended
Chapter 13- Winter Break Part 1
Chapter 14- Winter Break Part 2
Chapter 15- Truth Be Told
Chapter 16- Youtube
Chapter 17- Business
Chapter 18- Megafest
Chapter 19- That Little Kiss You Stole
Chapter 20- Recording
Chapter 22- I'll Be Right Here Waiting
Chapter 23- All You Wanted Was Me
Author's Note: Sorry Not Sorry (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 24- We Are All Sinners & The Blackest Beautiful
Chapter 25- This Heart Is Yours
Chapter 26- Sweet Serenity
Chapter 27- This Generation Needs A Hero
Chapter 28- Your Love Makes Me Stronger
Chapter 29- Give Me Therapy, I'm A Walking Travesty
Chapter 30- Hold Me Close
discontinued

Chapter 21- With You By My Side

190 2 1
By warpedtuor

Song: Say You Like Me by We The Kings

Chapter 21- With You By My Side

-Kellin's POV-

(Maria & Kellin)

They say that love is forever

Your forever is all that I need

They say that love is forever

Please stay forever with me

Maria and I finish the last few lyrics of the song, staring into each other's eyes as Tay strums the last few chords. Tay clears her throat, setting her guitar down as I snap out of the memorizing gaze, looking over at her with a questioning look.

I run a hand through my messy black locks, taking off my head phones and walk out of the booth. What the hell has been going on with me lately? I'm definitely falling for Maria and I don't think I want to stop falling. She's too beautiful to just let her slip away.

"What do you guys think about going to the fair tonight? Alan just texted me and wanted us to join him since Austin and the other guys didn't feel like going." Tay says while Maria joins me on the couch.

"Sounds great." I say with a smile. Maria nods, approving also. After another twenty minutes of recording and fixing small errors, I head back home after dropping off Maria and Tay.

Tonight is the night I tell her how I feel.

-Maria's POV-

I look in the mirror, admiring my outfit.

I have on some dark wash high waisted shorts, an Obey t-shirt tucked into the shorts loosely, and some black Vans. My hair is curled, and my make-up is only a thick coat of mascara with a thin layer of eyeliner. My cross-body bag is slung tightly across my chest, and my pink iPhone clutched in my hand.

"Are you ready yet?" Tay screams as I simply shake my head. She is always so impatient, but yet again I am too so I really can't be one to judge. After putting on some blush, I head downstairs to see Kellin's car sitting in the driveway.

"Let's go." I say with a smile. We head out to Kellin's car after locking up the house and hop in.

"You two look lovely tonight." Kellin says with a wink. I feel my cheeks heat up, making me turn my head with a nod in reply. Kellin chuckles, clearly noticing my blush. Why does he have such a strong affect on me?

After about fifteen minutes we reach the fair, making me excited as ever. I haven't been to a fair since I was ten, which was eight years ago. All I want is to hang out with my friends and ride rides. Maybe even play some games.

We all step out of the car and head to the ticket booth. I reach for some money in my bag but I was already too late; Kellin was already paying for Tay and I. "Kellin," I huff. "You didn't have to pay for me!" I glare at him as he places a wrist band on me.

"I wanted to." Kellin says while looking into my eyes. I wanted to protest but it wasn't worth a fight. Soon enough after walking around, trying to find the ginger known as Alan, we find him getting off of a ride.

"We have been looking all over for you!" Tay says with a groan. I laugh at her frustrated expression.

"Well i'm here now." Alan says with a smile before kissing her cheek. Well haven't they got close since our recording session. Kellin and I exchange glances before they walk away hand in hand. I guess i'm stuck with Kellin for the night. Not that i'm complaining.

"Where do you want to go first?" Kellin asks but I swiftly grab his hand and drag him over to the Zipline. The Zipline is a line that has little cages attached to it that flips and goes backwards from time to time. It's scary but so much fun.

Kellin looks at me in disbelief before I drag him into the now short line. After about five minutes of waiting, we are seated in the cage, basically smushed together at the hip due to the small area. We wait a while until the cage starts moving back and forth, making me laugh.

The ride starts to pick up speed and starts flipping us. I start to hyperventilate due to how high we are. I'm not scared. Okay, maybe a little. "Oh fuck! Why did we just stop? Oh my god we are so high up. Kellin how are you not scared?" I ask in frustration.

He shakes his head before laughing. "I like heights." He states simply with a shrug. I let go of the bar and wrap my arms around his neck even though we are next to each other and squirm in my seat. He takes hold of my hand before the cage starts moving again and we go around the cycle on more time before we are let off.

I fix my hair due to being shook around a lot. Kellin walks by my side and occasionally bumps my hand with his. Every time this happens, tingles shoot up my arm. After another few rides we walk down the many rows of fun fair games and choose the basketball game.

I gasp in awe at what is being held in from of me at the game. A giant, pink teddy bear is hung on a wire as a prize, making me smile with excitement. "Kellin, I want that bear." I say im all seriousness.

He gives me a puzzled look before nodding. "Are you sure?" He asks while paying the man two dollars and gets a total of five shots for the hoop to choose a prize of your own. I nod willingly. He just smiles before taking a basketball and shooting it in the hoop.

My mouth drops open as he makes his shot the first try. "What the hell! How did you do that so easily?" I say as he points at the teddy bear the man takes down for him.

"Jack, Gabe, Justin and I play basketball all the time while we are off from tour. I've gotten pretty good at it, but Jack will always be better." Kellin laughs at a memory before handing me the pink, furry bear.

"Well thank you." I say before kissing his cheek. My lips linger on his cheek longer than I expected but I don't think Kellin or I minded. I carry on walking with the teddy bear smushed to my side, heading over to the cotton candy stand. I look at the different flavors and decide on getting strawberry.

"Can I help you?" A women at about her mid fifty's says with a small smile. I nod my head before taking out my clasp that holds all my credit cards and money.

"Yes. Can I have a large strawberry cotton candy please?" I say before handing her a five dollar bill. She nods before handing me a bag with pink fluff inside. I smile gratefully at her before opening up the bag and turn around, only to bump into Kellin.

It may seem like getting cotton candy at a fair is childish, but I don't care really. I haven't been to a fair in years; I just want to feel like a child again and not have to have a care in the world tonight. "I wanted to buy you everything tonight!" Kellin says with a frown.

"Well too bad! You have done enough already Kell." I say with a smile.

"No I haven't." He protests before grabbing some cotton candy for himself.

"Yes you have! You got me a recording contract and a nice home to live in. I think that's enough for now, so thank you." He gives me a wink before I look up to see a large ride. The Ferris Wheel.

"Come on! You can take your bear and cotton candy with you." Kellin says before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the three couple line. After everyone in front of us is seated, Kell and I show the man our wrist bands before being put into a pink cage.

A few more couples are added onto the ride before it starts moving. I sit across from Kellin, shoving cotton candy in my face. I honestly didn't care what he thought of me at this moment because this is my way of showing that if you don't like how I act then we clearly aren't meant for each other.

Kellin taps his foot to the beat of the faded out fair songs from the games below us, while gazing out into the city. After a few minutes of silence we reach the top of the Ferris wheel and the ride stops.

Kellin looks at me and starts laughing, me having no clue as to what is so funny. "Why are you laughing at me?" I pout at him as he bites his lip to stop laughing.

He collects himself before pointing at my lip. "You have a little bit something on your lip." He says while leaning in, his face only inches apart from my face. I feel his hot breath hit my cold lips, making me shiver. "Here, let me get that for you."

Kellin presses his lips onto mine, making fireworks go off. The sensation I get from his lips moving in sync with mine is indescribable. I drop my teddy bear and bag of cotton candy onto the floor of the cage and wrap my arms around his neck. He grabs the back of my thighs, hoisting me up onto his lap as I run my hand through his black locks. I pull away as he smiles into the kiss.

I stare into his eyes as we breathe intensely. He grabs my hand and brings it up to his full, pink lips, giving my hand a light kiss. "Maria. You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on and it would be an honor if you agreed to be mine?" Kellin says while giving my hand a squeeze.

I stare into his eyes before giving him a quick kiss.  "Yes." He gives me a breathtaking smile before wrapping his arms around my waist as we watch the lights below us dance around as children pull on their parents hands.

"I wonder where Alan and Tay went." Kellin says before smiling widely. "What if we could see them from here?" He says before gripping the side of the cage. I laugh at his childish behavior, and shake my head.

"I doubt we would be able to. Anyways, they are probably fucking somewhere." I say in all honesty. They seemed to really hit it off after recording. Kellin just laughs at my reply.

Before I know it, we are back on the ground and getting out of the ride. I put my cotton candy and teddy bear in my left hand after interlocking Kellin and I's hands together. He smiles at me before pointing over in the corner of a ice cream parlor a familiar ginger sitting with my best friend. I smile before pulling Kellin with me to the ice cream parlor.

I walk into the cool room and sit next to Tay who looks at me with a grin, clearly seeing Kellin and I holding hands. I just smile back at her as Kellin goes and orders an ice cream for us to share. "Alan kissed me." Tay whispers in my ear when Alan going and throws away his cup.

"Are you serious? Holy fuck this is so cute!" I saw with a smile. "And I am dating Kellin now." My cheeks heat up as I say those words. Tay simply smiles at me.

I'm Kellin's now, and I like how that sounds.

●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: Chapter 20 lovelies! This is seriously the cutest fucking chapter ever. I love it.

I'm sorry for not updating for like two weeks but I had exams and then a shitload of homework and quizes to take from the start of third trimester. I'm also sorry if there are any mistakes in this chapter. I was in such a rush to get down all my ideas.

FINALLY KELLIN AND MARIA ARE TOGETHER. What should their shipping name be? Mellin? Karia? Comment which name it should be!

Anywhore, I'm going to a Chiodos concert/album release party this coming Wednesday so there won't be another update until next weekend. I am honestly so fucking excited to meet Craig Owens and get their new album. I might even get backstage!

Hope you are all having a good day! Love you all and thank you for 2.4K reads! -Saisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 553 43
Jasmine is all alone at Warped Tour but she ends up bumping into her idol. What comes next? Let's just say the police get involved.
191K 7.3K 70
disclaimer: i no longer write these books, check out my poetry! much love always and i hope you enjoy one night, after seeing sleeping with sirens p...
533K 17K 35
Cyan lives a miserable life always being taunted by her parents and abused verbally and physically. They always find ways to make her feel worthless...
1M 15.4K 62
WARNING: This story is not edited and not fully developed, (but will be) which means there are chances you'll see grammar errors and spelling. Just w...