Family Fires: Demi Saved Me...

De JanoDemi_x

Sierra Trescott is 7 years old and has never had an easy life. She started off life with an abusive father an... Mais

Family Fires: Demi Saved Me...Twice?
Back To The Begining
Deja Vu Who?
Sorry...
Number 16
Author's Note
Stupid
Author's Note... Sorry
I'm Sorry
Two Surprises
Little Details (1)
About Updates
Readers Choose
Sick Day Kisses

Sierra's Day

1.5K 48 3
De JanoDemi_x

Sierra's P.O.V

I was sitting in my new room, It was huge. Demi seemed lovely, she smelled like vanillla and love if that makes sense. As I started making my way down stairs I saw a flash of blonde hair run past my bedroom window. A girl, older than me but younger than Demi wearing scraggy jeans and a blue jean jacket that was too small for her was stood infront of Demi's..uhh my house looking up at me smiling. Slightly scared I smiled at her and closed the window not thinking much of it.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and I heard Demi talking or rather shouting on the phone to someone. ''The Paper?'' Yeah well,! I've got Sierra to think about now. I haven't got time for this, I'm going on tour for in a month for god sake.'' ''I'll talk to you later okay?'' Then she hung up on realising I was standing next to her awkwardly. ''Hey Sierra'' She said blushing slightly at the fact i'd just heard her conversation with who ever was the recieving end. I smiled in return and ran back upstairs nerves getting the better of me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's P.O.V

What is it with people and getting into my personal life? The paparazzi had already got a photo of me and Sierra. It was on the news and in the paper. ''DEMI LOVATO'S SECRET ADOPTION'' ugh. I just wanted to keep it a secret for a while until Sierra was more settled, until she felt comfortable. I was just about to go and check on her when my phone rang, it was management. ''Dems, Demi, Dem.. umm have you seen'' I cut him off short by answering his question. '' The Paper? Yeah I've seen it, for fuck sake how do they get this stuff so quickly?'' I asked annoyed. I really didn't have time for this now, I'd only just got Sierra home and there was already rumours spreading. I was about to continue when I heard tiny foot steps behind me. I quickly hung up the phone ''Hey..Sierra''. She smiled then ran up the stairs. Good Going Demi, she's already scared of you,

I thought i'd better check on Sierra to make sure she was okay when I saw a girl in my back yard. She looked older than Sierra and her clothes were too small for her, but she was running too fast for me to even try and talk to her so I brushed the thought away and carried on making my way to Sierra. I knocked on her bedroom door. Nothing, again louder this time but still no answer, worried I poked my head around the corner to find her sleeping peacefully on the floor (I haven't got a bed put in Sierra's room yet). She looked utterly adorable, but she couldn't sleep on the floor so I picked her up gently being careful not to wake her and placed her down on my bed pulling the covers over her to keep her warm and cosy. It was only 4:15 but it had been a long day for my baby.

A normal mom would now say that they're going to make dinner but I'm Demi and I can't cook, so instead I start getting ready to go out and eat before waking Sierra up

1 hour later

I walked in to find Sierra curled up on my bed cuddling a pillow, she looked so peaceful bless her but she had to eat. ''Sierra, wakey wakey beautiful'' I said gently shaking her. She sturred but didn't wake up properly. I began tickling her and she woke up and filled the room with giggles. ''NOOOOO STOPPPP, I'M UP I'M UP'' She said trying to catch her breath. All I could do was laugh at how cute she was.

''Come on silly, let's get you ready to go and eat'' I told her before bopping her nose gently sending her into another fit of giggles. God I love this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra's P.O.V

Today had been great, I'd been adopted, I got my own room, and we even went out to eat. This was a rare occasion at the orphanage because there were so many of us.

Right now me and Demi were sitting next to each other on the sofa watching a movie, which was another rare occasion back at Diamond Lake. I wanted to lean in and cuddle her so bad, but I just couldn't. What if she thought it was weird? What if she didn't like it and she sent me back?

It was half past 9, i'd never been allowed up this late before. I was starting to get sleepy and my eyes kept shutting, suddenly I felt a pair of arms pull me closer. It felt nice to be honest but out of habit I flinched back . I sounds silly but I never got cuddled really, only a few times in my life. I just wans't used to it. Demi looked a little hurt by the fact I flinched but that soon subsided into guilt. ''I'm so sorry baby, I don't know why I did that.'' Demi said slightly dis heartened. ''No, it's okay. I liked it, I'm sorry I flinched, I don't know why I did that I'm sorry. Demi laughed a bit and replied. ''It's okay sweetheart you don't need to be sorry, don't worry about it.''. I moved myself closer to Demi hoping that she'd get the hint and pull me closer like she did before. Luckily she did and she pulled me close so my head was resting on her chest. I liked it here, a lot.

Pretty soon my eyes grew heavy and I could feel myself falling into dream land, I didn't stop myself for this first time in forever, I let myself fall asleep next to Demi. I felt safe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's P.O.V

I looked down to find Sierra asleep in my arms, I grabbed my phone from the table next to me and snapped a quick photo. This was going in the memory books.

Looking up at the clock I realised it was already nearly midnight and that I should probably get too bed if I wanted to be up early tomorrow to go shopping for Sierra's room. I picked my sleeping daughter up and carried her upstairs to my room, put her down on my bed and quickly changed her into a old shirt of mine. I got changed myself before getting into bed and drifting off almost instantly listening to the soft snores of my daughter. I could get used to this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, 9:30. I rolled over to the other half of my bed and saw a sleeping Sierra peacefully mumbling to herself, how didn't the alarm wake her up? I nudged Sierra gently and she soon woke up ''Hey baby girl, how'd you sleep?'' I asked her smiling. ''Good!'' She giggled before rolling over and falling off my bed. Hey, like mother like daughter.

I ran round the other side of my bed to check that she was okay and was relieved to find her laughing to herself and saying how silly she was. I put my arms out asking metaphorically if I could pick her up, she nodded and smiled. I picked her up and slung her around my waist, walking down the stairs to the kitchen. ''Cereal, or Toast?'' I asked cheerily. She pointed to the box of corn flakes next to me. Cereal it is then. I pulled out two bowls and some milk and set up our breakfast. ''Here ya go babe'' I gave Sierra her cereal and sat down to eat my own.

About 20 minutes later we were both done with breakfast, so I took her upstairs to shower and get ready for the day ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra's P.O.V

I woke up and it was still dark outside, I turned over to see Demi peacefully sleeping with one arm around me. I leaned in closer to her and took in her comforting smell and gradually fell back asleep.

The next thing I knew it was morning. Demi woke me up and took me downstairs not before I made myself look stupid by falling off the bed, of course. We walked downstairs and Demi made us breakfast.

Once we'd finished we went upstairs together to get ready for the day. Around 1 and a half hours later we were ready for the day and hopped in Demi's car to the Mall. Demi said it was ''Sierra's Day'' so I could get what ever I liked. We arrived at the mall and walked inside me holding Demi's hand so I didn't get lost, there were hundreds if not thousands of people here and out off all of them, one person, or thing I saw made me freeze in my tracks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update, I had loads of school work, not that that's a exuse :)

I hope you like this and it's not boring. I would love some feedback on how you think I could improve my story

Who do you think Sierra saw in the mall?? ;)

Stay Strong x

S. x

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...