Wonderwall (Zayn Malik)

By ilovebritishboys1

Love is like an eruption of feelings; affection, infatuation , worry, jealousy, even hate. What feeling out o... More

Introduction
Truth or Dare
You Suddenly Want Me...
Losing My Mind
Get Out Of My Mind
I Hate Everything About You
Just Breath...
The Sound Of Missing You
I Need Your Love
Save Me From The Dark
I've Fallen For Your Eyes
Losing Myself
All I Want For Christmas...
Back To Black
Poison
You're My Wonderwall
It's Everything About You
Let's Be Unpredictable
Little White Lies
You Don't Understand
If I Lay Here...
There's More To Discover
Where Did I Go Wrong?
Truly Madly Deeply
Another World
Big Girls Don't Cry
Stay Away From My Friends
Together We Are One
Don't Play Games
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pages Between Us
Every You Every Me
I Love The Way You Lie (Part 1)
I Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)
Caraphernelia

Give Me A Chance

540 28 17
By ilovebritishboys1

Alice's POV

..."You!" He shouted back. I remained silent to what I just heard. I was socked, even though Eva had told me that he has a crush on me, I never expected to hear it from him. I looked him in his eyes. That moment was the most uncomfortable of my life.

"I...um...I gotta go, it's...um getting late" I said and I was ready to leave.

"Wait!...Let me walk you to your house, I don't want you to walk alone, it's dangerous" he said.

"I'll be fine and also your motorcycle is there" I found an excuse to keep him away.

"Who cares, let's go" he said and he came next to me as if he was my guardian or something.

"You know, you don't need to" I said.

"I want to make sure that you'll be okay" he said without making eye contact with me because it would be awkward.

"Fine" We started walking but none of us was talking. I didn't know what to say. He kept on coming closer to me and I was trying to keep a distance. I don't know what to do now, I really don't. I want to explain to him how I feel and that I think that we will never work out but a part of me knows that I can't stay away from him. First, because I might have a tiny little crush on him and second, because I'm afraid of him and that if I start avoiding him again he might hurt me in multiple ways. When we were talking before he was really really furious that I thought he might do hit me or something.

"We are here" I said when we arrived at my house.

"Yeah...so I was wondering...do you wanna go out some time?" he nervously asked.

"We better not" I said before I even thought.

"Why?"

"Because I can't-"

"I know you're afraid of me and you think that I'll hurt you, but I'm only trying to protect you" he said with calm voice.

"From what?" I said loudly. First, I don't need any protection because I'm perfectly fine by myself and second why does he even want to protect me? It's not like I live a dangerous life and I want someone to keep me safe.

"Alice, you might don't know this but I'd go out of my way just to make sure that you're okay" he tried to convince me.

"I don't know..."

"Please give me a chance" he begged. "I won't hurt you, I'll try to do my best for you"

"Okay" I sighed, unsure of what that would mean. His eyes lit up in the most charming way.

"Just know that I'm determined to do anything for you" he said and he smiled. "Tomorrow, after school, I'm taking you somewhere, I'll be waiting outside of your school" he said and he left without giving me any chance to reply and tell him that there's no need.

I entered my house and my mother was waiting for me with her hands on her hips.

"We need to talk" she said suspiciously. It's been less than an hour and I've heard this expression two times already.

"What is it?"

"Why you were with Zayn?" she asked and crossed her arms.

"I met him on the way and we walked together since, you know, he lives next door"

"Listen Alice, I know you might like him because he's good looking but he's gonna hurt you, I'm sure"

"Okay whatever" I said and I went to my bedroom. I took my mobile in order to text Eva and I saw I had 2 texts. The first one was from my dad's fiance's son, Niall:

*Hey, I was wondering do you wanna come over to hang out some time?*

I replied *Sure why not, but it's too far". If I go to London I will need someone to drive me. I don't think my mom will, anyway I will find someone.

The second one was from Eva:

*Hey, Harry told me that Zayn was going to talk to you today..what happened?*

*Yeah he did talk to me...I don't know why, but I gave him a chance. I think everyone deserves one* I texted her back.

Zayn's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling relieved. As if a weight had moved from my shoulders. I was happy. For the first time in days I was feeling happy. I hope Alice feels the same way. I know that at that moment she's scared to open up to me but I want to prove to her that I can change. I can be a better person and I'm determined to cross every line for her.

After classes I will go pick her up from school and take her somewhere. I haven't decided yet but I will find something good.

When I reached school I saw Harry. I'm sure he'll find it funny that I want to be with Alice but I don't care. And I don't know why he makes such a big deal out of it. I mean, is that really fucking bad to fall for someone?

"Morning" he said and we high-fived.

"Hey"

"Did you talk to Alice?" he asked but not the way I had expected him to. He was actually serious.

"Yeah" I said, waiting for him to burst into his stupid laughter.

"And?"

"She said she'll give me a chance" Just by saying it everything seems brighter.

"Cool" He casually said.

Then we went to classroom. Every class was boring as fuck but in the meantime, I found somewhere to take Alice.

I took my motorcycle and I started driving as fast as I could, so I wasn't going to be late and leave her wait. When I arrived she was walking down the stairs with Eva and that Louis guy she hangs out with. She was really pretty today. She was laughing but when she saw me her smile disappeared. That moment I felt the worst person in the world, I made her gorgeous smile fade away. They came close to me and I got of the motorcycle.

"Hey Zayn" Eva greeted me with a smile. Louis didn't even look at me, he was only glaring at Alice, probably because she's gonna come with me. I already don't like him.

"Hey" Alice said and I smiled at her.

"So, me and Louis were leaving" Eva grabbed Louis' arm.

"I'm not leaving her with him" he muttered.

"Louis!" Eva and Alice said in unison. Eva started walking and so did he. He's a jerk.

Alice smiled at me and I smiled back. She looked flawless...

"So...where are we going?" she asked and tugged her hair behind her ear.

"We are going somewhere really fun!" I said. "I was planning to go with the motorcycle, but now I remembered that you are afraid, so do you want to walk?" I offered.

"No it's okay" She said. I got on my vehicle and so did she. I put on my helmet but then I remembered that I have only one so I gave it to her. If someone's gonna get hit, I'd rather this one to be me.

"Thanks" she said and she put it on.

"Hold on tight" I told her and she hesitantly put her hands around my waist. She was really nervous I could almost hear her heartbeat.

After some minutes we arrived at our destination which was a "Car Racing Field". I come here with some guys really often. We compete against each other. We usually bet money and I always win. I love speed. But today I have a different plan.

"We are here!" I said and she looked around the place.

"Are we going to drive cars? Because I don't know how and-"

"No don't worry I'm driving. Let's go inside" Normally the front door is on the other side of the place but I have no money so we are going to sneak from the back door and we are gonna take a car without the man who is responsible there noticing us. We went to a place behind a big wall. In front of that wall there was the racing field. The man, whose name is Pete, was also there talking with someone.

"Zayn? Since the front door is over there why did we entered from the small one?" she raised a brow.

"So we don't get noticed"

"By who?" she said a little louder than she should and I covered her mouth.

"Please be quite! By this one" I pointed to Pete.

"I don't understand" she said with a confused face.

"Listen, we would normally go to that guy, pay him and he would lead us to the place where they have the cars, we would choose one and we would drive it" I explained.

"But?" she asked.

"But we are gonna do something else" I said and looked at her as she was impatiently waiting for me to finish. "We are gonna wait for this man to go into his office, and since there is no one else here, we are gonna run to the place they have cars. He always leaves the car keys inside of each car, so we enter one and we drive it!" I finished. She was looking at me with an I-think-you-are-insane face.

"And why don't we just pay?"

"Because I don't have any money"

"Great...so let me get this straight" she said as she repeated the plan inside of her head. For a moment, I thought she would back of, but when I saw a smile appearing on her face I made up my mind. "Okay, I'm in!" she smiled.

"Perfect. Now let's wait for him to leave and when I tell you, you are gonna run fast" I told her and she nodded.

"So...how was your day?" I asked her awkwardly.

"Good...how was yours?"

"Boring" I said and she chuckled.

"Hey look, he isn't there" she pointed at the place that Pete was standing.

"Okay. Run!" I ordered. She started running and I was going behind her. I watched her body as she was running. She has perfect legs and amazing curves. She definitely isn't skinny, but she has the perfect weight for a girl. She's hot.

Before I managed to think of anything inappropriate, her sweet voice tickled my ears.

"What are we doing now?" she asked.

"Choose a car" she looked around until she spotted a gray Audi R8.

"That one!" She pointed to it. She has nice taste in cars.

"Okay. Just open the passenger seat's door and sit" I instructed and she did what I told her.

We entered it and she was watching carefully every move I made. Without any warning I started driving very fast. I thought she would be scared but she seemed to be enjoying it. She was smiling every time the speed was rising.

"Do you like cars?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I used to watch car races with my dad before my parents divorced. You could say I like speed"

"Me too" I said.

"Yeah I see" she smirked.

I was driving really fast and Alice seemed to be enjoying it and that made me relieved. A few minutes later I saw Pete from the corner. When he saw us his eyes widened and he was motioning us to stop.

"Alice, when I stop, you are gonna run very fast. Pete saw us"

"Okay" She said and I stopped as close as possibile to the back entrance but far enough from Pete.

"Run!" I shouted and she started running for the second time today. She probably thinks I'm an idiot and I ruined our "date" or however is called. I'm so stupid. Pete was yelling and shouting at us but it was too late, we were already out.

When we stopped running, after we went outside, she started laughing.

"What?" I asked but she continued laughing. "Listen, I know that this date was crappy but-"

"Crappy? No! It was really fun! It's the first time I do something like that!" she said excited.

"Really?"

"Yeah don't worry I had a nice time!"

"Nice! Do you want to go home?" I asked and she looked her watch.

"My mother will be home at an hour and a half. I still have some time" she said.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little"

"Okay let's go eat something" I said and we got on the motorcycle.

.......

"So...tell me a few things about you" She asked me as the waitress brought our meals. She took a bite from her toast and I ate a french fry from my plate.

"I have an idea. We'll ask each other questions and we'll answer them okay?" I suggested and she nodded.

"Begin" she said.

"How many boyfriends did you have?" I asked but I immediately regretted it.

"Um...well don't make fun of me...only one...what about you?" she said uncomfortably.

"I didn't really have any girlfriends...I used to just take them somewhere and-"

"Okay okay okay I don't wanna know more!" she laughed. "My turn...um...what movies do you like?"

"It doesn't really bother me, as long as I have the girl I love in my arms" I said looking straight into her eyes, letting her now that I meant her. She smiled politely back to me. "What about you?"

"Anything, really" she answered.

"Okay...What is your character like?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I'm not myself. If I were I would dye my hair black, I would make a tattoo and I would listen to loud music. But I'm not allowed to be myself. Do you know how it feels to be judged for your actions every day by the person who brought you to life?"

"It must be really hard. I'm not myself either. Everyone thinks that I'm an asshole, but deep inside I'm not. I care about the others in my own way. It might not be enough, but that's all I have. You know, after you've been hurt, you change a lot." I said while I was looking deeply into her perfect eyes, that were staring at me. "Anyway, your turn" I said to change the subject, I'm not gonna tell her the story of little innocent Zayn that had been betrayed by his father.

"Okay...what's the first thing that you notice on a girl?" she asked me.

"That she isn't you"....

A/N: Hey!!! I hoped you liked that chapter! Anyway, the important thing is, did you watch the You And I video??? IT'S PERFECT!!!!! I hope we break the record this time! So please if you're reading this right now, leave Wattpad instantly and go on YouTube to watch You And I pretty pleaaaasee :) Thanks, and remember REFRESH not REPLAY!!!

Catherine ;)

Continue Reading