Wonderwall (Zayn Malik)

By ilovebritishboys1

Love is like an eruption of feelings; affection, infatuation , worry, jealousy, even hate. What feeling out o... More

Introduction
Truth or Dare
You Suddenly Want Me...
Losing My Mind
Get Out Of My Mind
I Hate Everything About You
Just Breath...
The Sound Of Missing You
I Need Your Love
Save Me From The Dark
I've Fallen For Your Eyes
Losing Myself
All I Want For Christmas...
Back To Black
Poison
Give Me A Chance
It's Everything About You
Let's Be Unpredictable
Little White Lies
You Don't Understand
If I Lay Here...
There's More To Discover
Where Did I Go Wrong?
Truly Madly Deeply
Another World
Big Girls Don't Cry
Stay Away From My Friends
Together We Are One
Don't Play Games
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pages Between Us
Every You Every Me
I Love The Way You Lie (Part 1)
I Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)
Caraphernelia

You're My Wonderwall

482 28 15
By ilovebritishboys1

Alice's POV

It's been a month since that incident with Zayn and that Max guy. School has also started after the Christmas vacation, I go to my Tae Kwon Do lessons 3 times a week and I have pretty much returned to my normal routine and everything is usual. Actually everything apart from one thing. Zayn has been calling me every day. More than once a day sometimes. I never answer his calls. He's trouble and I'm scared. He texts me all the time and I've been ignoring his messages. Also I always make sure that he has left his house before I leave for school. Eva told me that he has got into one more fight last week and that he has been banned from the boxing championship due to very violent behavior. I think that's the best for him, a little break from fighting is going to help him a lot.

In a few days the first semester is over and I need to study hard, really hard. Though I'm doing good, really good.

Like everyday, I walked to my meeting point with Eva in order to go to school. When I arrived she was already there. Crap, why am I always so late?

"Goodmorning" we both said and started walking.

"Did he?" she asked. This is what she asks me every morning, it's the sort form of "Did he call you?".

"Yes"

"How many times?"

"Three calls and 5 text messages"

"Oh...you didn't reply, did you?"

"No, of course not...Anyway, to change the subject, I don't want to go to school" I said so we would stop talking about him.

"Who wants to go to school?" she replied sarcastically and I giggled. We arrived at school some minutes later and we found Louis talking to Liam.

"Hey" I told him.

"Goodmorning cupcake" He greeted me and I smiled. I looked to my right to see Eva but she wasn't next to me.

"Where is s-" I said but stopped because I spotted her talking to Liam.

"I think he likes her" Louis told me and I smirked.

"Good. Though they are very different, I mean Eva is crazy and outgoing while Liam is serious and smart"

"Opposites attract, you should have known that!" he winked.

"Right" I said. The picture of me and Zayn kissing came to my mind. We are opposites but I could never be an actual couple with him. First of all, I'm afraid of him and we could never work out. I can't even imagine me and Zayn having any kind of relationship.

After classes I went to Eva's house to watch a movie. But first we had a conversation.

"Do you think Liam and I could date?" she asked when we entered her bedroom.

"Yeah, why not?"

"We don't have many thinks in common" she said disappointed.

"So? You will find things that you are both interested in. Plus, Louis told me that Liam might likes you"

"Really? Yay!" she said and she hugged me. She can be really fun when she's excited.

"Isn't he really really handsome?" she squealed.

"Yes he is!" I said.

"What do you think I should do?" She asked me.

"I don't know, just keep doing what you do now. You should get to know him first, before anything else"

"Yes you are right! What movie do you want to watch?" she changed the subject.

"The hunger games?" I suggested and she agreed.

After we watched the romantic story of Katniss and Peeta, I went home to study. When I finished, I checked what time it was and it was 8 o' clock. I have Tae kwon do in lessons in half an hour and I have to get ready. I put on my uniform and I wore my hair into a ponytail, I quickly grabbed my bag with my equipment and I stormed out of my room.

"I'm leaving, bye" I said to my mom and I was ready to open the door and leave but she called my name.

"Alice wait!"

"What?" I said irritated.

"Nothing I just wanted to tell you to take care" she said with a soothing tone.

"Okay bye" I finally left.

When I arrived there I met my friend, Skyler. Before we begin, we talked a little about our news and after a while we started training. I let out all my tension and all the energy I had.

By, 10 o' clock, when we finished I went to the dressing room to change and take a shower. The water helped me calm the adrenaline rise I had.

"Bye!" I waved to my trainer and I left. But when I went outside I saw someone that I wasn't expecting to see. Zayn...He was onto his motorcycle looking perfect. I instantly felt the temperature of my body rise in a dangerous way. Did he have to be here right now that I look hideous? I mean I was practicing, my hair is in a messy ponytail and I'm wearing those ugly sweatpants.

I pretended that I didn't see him, maybe he was there for someone else, but he yelled my name.

"Alice!" he sounded really angry.What have I done to deserve this?

"What is it?" I turned around to face him. The moon was barely showing by the clouds that were surrounding it but it enlightened his face perfectly.

"We need to talk" He said, still looking as irritated as it can be.

"What do we actually have to discuss?" I went closer so we didn't need to shout at each other and everyone around could hear us.

"Many things actually" he said and crossed his arms.

"Like what?" I asked even though I know that he needs an explanation for my distanced behavior.

"Why don't you answer my calls?" he asked angrily.

"I had been busy and-" I lied but he cut me off.

"That's bullshit" He shouted. "You know it's not that fucking difficult to give me a damn call some time! Now get on the motorcycle, we are going somewhere else" he ordered. The idea of going somewhere with him sounded intriguing but being the coward I am of course I denied it.

"No way, I'm afraid of motorcycles" I lied again.

"Okay then we'll talk there. There's no way you can avoid me now" That sounded more like a threaten to me.

"I'm not avoiding you" I lied for the third time today.

"Of course you don't!" He rolled his eyes.

"No, I don't. And I don't think we have anything to talk about" I put my hands on my waist.

"We have a lot to say actually, and first of all why don't you answer my calls?"

"I told you I was busy" I defended myself.

"And I told you that this is bullshit!" He raised the sound of his flawless voice.

"Why are here anyway? How did you know that I would be here?" I asked him.

"I did my research"

"Are you stalking me or something?" I raised a brow.

"I wouldn't call it that way"

"I would call it exactly that way and now excuse me, I have to go, I'm already late"

"You aren't going anywhere unless you listen to what I have to say" he threatened again.

"Leave me alone" I said and I was ready to start walking but he grabbed my arm with too much power.

"Let go of me, you're hurting me" I winced and he let go of my arm.

"I'm sorry I didn't wanna hurt you" he said.

"Yes but you did"

"You wouldn't fucking listen to me! Now answer me why do you keep igno-"

"What the hell do you want from me?" I shouted.

"You!"....

A/N: Cliffhanger again!!!!! This chapter was intense, wasn't it? I want a favor! I've been reading many Harry fan fics lately and they are really good but I want to read some fan fics with Zayn too, so if you know some can you tell me the titles? Thanks a lot! ALSO, thanks for the nice comments and votes! I love you all so much, you are beautiful,

Catherine x

Continue Reading