Queen (Aro Volturi)

By Gingerpickle203

(No this is not him falling in love with her its fatherly love. ) Eve is a lab experiment. Her creator was lo... More

Ch-1
Ch-2
(A/N)
Ch-4
A/N
ch 5
😥❤FWANK YOU❤🤓
ch-6
ch-7
A/N
Oct15-Oct23
ch-8
Hurricane Michael
ch-9
HELLO
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
I'm making a new story
ch- 13
ch-14
THANK YOU
ch-15
ch-16
Ch-17
ch-18
Eve
ch- 19
ch-20
ch-21

Ch-3

7.9K 155 2
By Gingerpickle203

(Eve) As I leave Aro, im put in to a large room I wonder why i felt even more safe around him then around others. Anyways i look around this beautiful room.

I would change some things to my liking but other then that its perfect. I walk over to the gigantic white bed. 'Its so soft' I thought. My hand touching the beautiful frabic. I was so relaxed. I close my eyes. I then open my eyes to half of the sheets frozen. I gasp and snatch my hand away. Worried they would get mad, I grasp  my hand into a fist over the frozen fabric on the bed you could here the sound of the ice steeming. I frown 'don't get to relaxed, you must control your powers Eve'. I say to my self. I sigh. Maybe if I read I can take my mind of things I look at the book shelf. The books start to levitate circling around me. "Hmmm so many options" after 15mins I decided on the older version of Cinderella. 20sec in I'm already on the 134th page. Almost done with the book I here a very soft nock on my door. "Who is it".

(A/N)
I'd really appreciate it if you guys would comment so I know if yall like the story or not😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 240 33
AMERICAN HORROR STORY meets THE HANDMAID'S TALE with a bit of WESTWORLD weaved in Four women, fresh out of a super secret governmental experiment, ar...
431K 11K 25
Sophia Rose Swan get tangled in her cousins screw up when she decides to take off to Volterra Italy to save her overly emotional ex-boyfriend. She ge...
86K 2K 15
If people were asked to describe Dylan Swan. They would say outgoing, adventurous, sassy and hard-working unlike her sister who tries to get attentio...
135 7 11
Eve Mallory doesn't know who she is. With mysterious scars on her back and tattoos along her arms, she is at a loss of what has happened in her past...