ch- 13

ALICE'S P.O.V

"Do you like this one  Renesmme?" I say trying to find my niece her first prom dress. "No I want a dark blue." She replies. I continue to look through the gowns when suddenly I get pulled into a visison.

                                                                                         -VISION-

I wake up inside the Volturi throne room. Jake in his wolf form frozen solid like a blue statue.  Renesmme is crying next to him. Both Bella and Edward are fighting this child with white hair. The girl is in a icy orb. Aro has Carlisle in a choke hold, cracking his neck. Jasper and Emmett are being absorbed with Alec's black smoke. Rose is on the floor in pain, Jane smiling down at her. I reach my hand desperately  towards Jasper. Suddenly a woman with a shorter pixie cut than mine and blue eyes steps on to my hand breaking it. I scream . she looks down at me with an evil smirk on her face.

                                                                                   -VISION OVER-

" Are you alright Alice?" Renesmme  asks me.  I look at her and then look back down. " Go get your other aunts and uncles and your parents, I need to talk to Carlisle. "
                     EDWARDS P.O.V
Me and Bella are hunting and patrolling the forest. I sit on a stump stump after eating, Bella sitting next to me "for some reason I'm worried." Bella suddenly exclaims I look at her "what do you mean?" I reply questionly "I don't know I just have a bad feeling about something." She looks at him with her now golden eyes. "Don't worry nothing will happen to this family." I reply with a smile on my face "DAD!" I hear Renesmee call out to me. Both me and Bella look at her she is running after us. "Mom, Dad it's Alice!"
                              -SKIP-
                           ARO'S P.O.V
Me, Marcus, Caius, Jane, Alec, Felix, Eve and a few others are on a plane headed to Russia. Eve is sleeping in the seat next to me. I'm reading a book. we have been on the plane for over an hour now. while I'm reading I fill the atmosphere feel colder somehow. I look up from my book and see blue icicles everywhere. I look beside me and see that Eve is surrounded by sharp, pink, blue, and purple icicles. "Master Arrow what is going on." Jane asked. suddenly a red light starts beeping from the plane. I look outside and noticed the turbulence is frozen. We start to fall. We fall faster and faster. than a bright light emits from beside me Eve was now awake and is hovering over the floor. Her eyes are glowing a blue. The plane stops in mid-air. The plane starts to rise. She puts her hand in front of her and grasps. The turbulence slowly unfreezes. We start to fly again. She stops hovering and sits back in her chair. She looks at everyone. "Sorry lost control."