Hear the lion roar | E. Peven...

By cat_potter17

In which a lonely boy meets his match in the brave-hearted girl. (Note all rights go to C.S Lewis and Narnia... More

| 00 |
| CAST |
| Aesthetics |
Prolouge
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 00 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
Competiton! (DO NOT IGNORE!)
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
Alex Competition Finals!!
| 24 |
A/N
1K!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello... It is me...
2k

| 12 |

11.2K 301 3
By cat_potter17

I woke up to cold. Cold wasn't even a low enough temperature to describe how I felt.  Frozen, numb and frosty were probably better ways to describe it. I was sitting in the back of a cart, being thrown around by the bumpy surface I was riding on. In front of me sat a cloaked figure. I went to move but found I couldn't, my feet were chained together, as were my hands. A piece of cloth was covering my mouth.  I struggled, trying to break free, I had to go and tell Peter and Susan and Lucy about Edmund. But seeing as the sun was rising above me, I guessed they already knew. I continued to try and escape but it was no use. My hair was getting windswept into my face and the chains would not undo.

Soon enough my kidnapper noticed I was awake and they stopped the cart. They turned around to look at me, but was hit in the face by a gust of wind. I was angry. "Where are you taking me? Who are you?" I yelled while glaring in the hooded figure's direction. "It does not matter who I am daughter of Eve. And your destination should be obvious." The figure said in a deep voice gesturing to a castle. The white witches castle. "Who are you?" I yelled again. I needed to know who they were, so I could look them in the eyes. "You don't need to know-" The figure stared before I sent another force of wind their way. I had no idea where this was coming from, but I needed answers, I needed to get to Edmund. The wind knocked the hood off, revealing a face with horns. I presumed he was a faun. "You...you are no daughter of eve." He stated. I wasn't really listening though, I was getting very dizzy. "You are her, the one the witch warns us of. The daughter of Narnia" I blinked, feeling myself starting to pass out. Daughter of aslan...Edmund...dancing... Lion...
And then it went black, I really needed to stop doing that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.2K 16
Adelaide Amity. The daughter of Aslan. Peter Pevensie. Son of Adam. When the eldest son of adam, and the daughter of the king Def...
33.7K 756 26
Set during the lion the witch and the wardrobe. Peter and Edmund All Edmund wants is Peter's forgiveness, but can he give it to him?....
6K 57 10
Amelia, sister of Caspian. Amelia a princess who fell in love with the Just King.
80.9K 2K 22
What if the Mr. Pevensie had more of a story that one led on? Was he really off fighting a war? Maybe Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy weren't the fir...