Night and Day

By sheighnyyy

What really happens off cam? How deep is the relationship going behind the fans' knowledge? Are they going to... More

Foreword~♡
Change (MS&WS)
Taste
Hidden Feelings
Hold My Hand Tightly...
Sunrise
Yet She Remembered...
Unclear..
What is real?
Fakes it till she makes it...
Been waiting for this.. For you.
Don't Forget

Why Are You So Greasy?

3.8K 99 11
By sheighnyyy

Chapter 2 

"Solar...  What you said earlier... were they all true?" Moonbyul suddenyl asked without thinking. They were alone in the changing room and Solar was tying her shoes in a corner but she wasn't replying.

"Eonni..." Concerned, she went to where Solar was seating.

"Oh? Oh? You were saying something??" Solar removed her earphones frantically when she saw Byul walking towards her.
Moonbyul stared back.

"Oh? No-nothing. I-I just want you to hurry up... " She felt relieved for a moment... What's up with her? She wasn't the confronting type..

"Ah...  Okay. I'll be outside in a minute." Solar replied with a smile. An awkward one.

Since she was finished, Moonbyul decided to join Whee-in and Hwasa outside. She looked at Solar one last time still with a concerned look on her face, before leaving the room.

Not noticing Solar's cellphone beside the chair she was sitting on earlier.

-------

Once Moonbyul was outside, Solar let out a deep breath.

Good thing she didn't noticed, She thought as she picked up her phone close from where Moonbyul was seating earlier.

She heard her question alright... But just like what she said earlier, she doesn't want to ruin their relationship.

Everything she said were true, and she felt awkward and relieved at the same time when she heard her answer yes.

She knew that maybe even for a little bit, Moonbyul was feeling the same way.

She took another breath before going outside.

"Eonni!! Stoooop~!"

-------

"Eonni!!  Stoooop~!" Red faced Whee-in screamed as Moonbyul tickled her on the sofa.

"Give that first to me! That's mine!"

"Why are you doing this over a hair tie??" Whee-in gave up and lied down, laughing. "neomu isanghae!" (you're so weird!)

"That's because it's mine.."Moonbyul smiled at her as she tied her hair from her face. Sweat trickling down the side of her face from the heat and from her recent wrestling with their other maknae.

"Oh?? Yongseon eonni!! Look at Byul eonni...  This eonni is seriously weird. She's fighting with me for a hai--!"

"Ya! I know I'm childish but I'll kick your ass if you say another word!" Moonbyul clamped her hand on Whee-in's mouth.

Solar just stared at them. Not knowing what to feel.

Whee-in nodded 'Okay'. Her nostrils flaring as she laughed silently behind Moonbyul's hand.

Just then, Hwasa entered.

"Eonni, why are you shooting laser beams out of your eyes?" She went to Solar and patted her head.

"It's okay to be jealous. I'm jealous already and I don't even know what they did."

Moonbyul released her hold on Whee-in and pushed her to Hwasa but Hwasa ignored her.

"Ya~~ Jagiya~" Whee-in called out to her bff in aegyo.

"Now you're calling me sweetie? Let's break up." Hwasa half-jokingly said and pretended she was about to leave but Whee-in held her back.

"Shut up. You know you love me. Let's eat instead."

Hwasa thought for a moment.

"Do I love you? Yes..  Am I hungry? Yes.. Then let's eat tteokbokki. I've been craving that since yesterday." She cooly said.

"Okay! 👌 Let's gow~!" Whee-in exclaimed.

"Annyeong, eonni-deul~" Hwasa let out a sexy meow before she and Whee-in left the room.

-----------

Now it's only the two of them and they were just looking at each other.

"You're really close with Whee-in these days." Solar broked the silence.

Fake smile... I'll know that anywhere, Moonbyul thought as she smiled inside.

"Yeah.. We got along after playing last night." She teased.

Last night? She went to Whee-in's house last night?

"Oh? Really? Where? Her house here or at Jeonju?" She tried to speak in a cool manner but it came off in a curious jealousy tone.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Moonbyul was loving this. She loves teasing Solar whenever she gets the chance.

She sat down the sofa and spread her arms in a cool way while smiling at her.

"Why would I?" Solar knew Moonbyul was teasing her and she decided to play along. She can play harder.

She always lose to her, she admitted. But she wanted to try turning the table this time...

She walked towards Moonbyul who was still smiling at her, and sat down beside her.

"I know you love me more than her..." Solar said in a whisper and a little smile. She faced Moonbyul and raised her eyebrow, as if to challenge her.

"Do I?" Moonbyul asked in a low voice, looking at Solar's lips as she inched closer. Her smile now gone.

They were too close now.

Solar looked at Moonbyul and wondered if she should risk it. Why not? She's pretty sure Moonbyul feels the same for her. But then their friendship...-- or is this even called 'friendship'...

Moonbyul sensed Solar's eyes on her and met them with her own. If only the latter could decipher all the secrets she was pouring out of her eyes.

I really do...

She felt the need to move closer to her but forcefully stopped herself. This is awkward, Moonbyul thought. I need to break this silence or I'll end up doing something I might regret.

She smiled at Solar and saw the question on her face forming.

"What?" For a moment, Solar forgot she was competing with Moonbyul.

She felt Moonbyul's fingers graze her chin.

*cluck*

She clicked her tongue and winked at her in a seductive way.

"Ya!!" Solar backed off laughing. Her face and ears turning bright red.

"Why are you really greasy?? Why am I the only one you're teasing with your greasiness??"

"Why? Is this greasy?" She winked at her eonni again.

"Ya~!! That's so unfair! Why do that?!" Tears ran down her face as she laughed and slapped Moonbyul's arm.

"Because I love your reactions, of course. Why do you react so cutely?" Moonbyul still enjoying Solar's face, said in a seductive voice.

"Oh?? Jinjja! There you go again! You're making me cringe!" laughed Solar.

"Okay okay... I won't do it again. Promise, I won't." Byul held her right hand up, laughing.

"Aigoo.. seriously.. I always lose." She crossed her arms and pouted.

Without warning, Moonbyul touched Solar's lips.

"Stop that." She said in a serious tone.

Solar ears turned bright red--- when suddenly..

"Eonni deul-- Oh.." Whee-in stopped in her tracks.

"Are you guys having FUN?" she air quoted the word FUN, implying another meaning to it.

Hwasa was behind Whee-in and she was holding the tteokbokki.

"What is this... You guys are turning more loving everytime we see you." She half-joked.

"What do you mean? Haha. Me? and Moonbyul? No way.. " Solar faked a laugh. She got up from their close position and went to Hwasa just to grab the food she was holding.

"I'll eat this. Let's get to the van. We're going to practice early tomorrow." She didn't look back as she said those words and left the room in a hurry.

Hwasa and Whee-in looked at each other and turned their gaze to MoonByul.

"What? We have an early practice tomorrow. Annyeong!" Moonbyul smiled and patted their shoulders before following Solar outside.

Besides, how could she let her eat that tteokbokki alone when she's hungry herself. 🍜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 847 21
Warning: This has mature content and have some scenes that could be unadvisable and be uncomfortable to some audience. Please do not report. This is...
21.1K 971 32
Moon Byulyi is a quitter. She gave up on her dream once she felt it was impossible. Tattered and broken, she lives with only seeing darkness until sh...
32.1K 747 17
There's a named Solar who only lived with her mother. After a while her mother started dating a man. The man already had a daughter name Moonbyul. At...
3K 224 16
"You just entered the wrong path Moon Byul yi, You just made a wrong decision, you just made things complicated." In which Byulyi likes two different...