Happily

By CalumHoodSister

Things escalated quickly with Emilee and Calum So now Emilee's best friend is coming after Calum And the... More

Happily
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Authors Note
Chapter thirty three

Chapter seven

82 6 1
By CalumHoodSister

This is beautiful, I mean candles were lit, flower pedals were spread alon the ground leaving trails everywhere with lanterns and blossom lights around a table for two. It was so adorable.

Dylan now put me down, as I went to sit down he pushed it in for me!

Dylan: I hope you don't mind scrambled eggs and toast for dinner? I cant cook!

He had this face of guilt as if it was a disappointment, As if he was a disappointment!

Me: Awwww, That is absolutely fine with me!

He soon brought out scrambled eggs and toast, And a little gift box. I am curious on where this is leading, My heart is pounding and im am shaking....

Dylan places the plate down, Gets on his knee, There is humming in the background, sweet beautiful humming with a guitar being strummed. I look over it is 5sos and harry styles They started singing ~Little things (obviously by one direction) and Dylan finally says to me:

Dylan: Emilee, you mean the world to me and always will. You have been in my life for quite a while now and im hoping that "forever" will be the right word to explain what I am going to say to you.... Forever may seem long but When Im with you it seems as if we only have forever. You are the peanut to my butter, The stars in the sky, The ice to the cream, The love of my life. Together we are forever, together we are more than life, That's why I want you, Emilee - Rae Jennifer Mc Kanner To love and to share the rest of your life with me, To spend it with me being my ...

To be continued .....

{ Authors note:

Sorry for uploading heaps, Its because im am sick and I thought I should keep writing being inspired by @gemmaastyless to continue my story....... Any suggestions for this story i'll be happy to hear them, just DM me! :)

P.s - Next update will be in the next 20minutes or so...

Thank you all so very much xxx}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 309 50
Michael thought he was in love with Ashton's girlfriend Lucy, until he meets her best friend Alicia, and everything changes...
9K 148 58
Ashton and Ariana are bestfriends, until they get torn apart by her family moving to London. Will they stay in contact? what will happen?.
138 0 20
After a tragic change in her life, she's gotta find a place where she belongs. Her group of friends try to help her, but one tries more then the othe...
2.5K 305 22
Whitney Brown is starting to have feelings for her best friend Luke. She hopes he will have feelings right back, but she doesn't want to lose his fri...