1. | SKYLAR - stiles stilinsk...

By filteredthots

"everyone dies. death isn't easy, but the worst kind of death is inside. " More

disclamier
update
cast
1. getting mudered isnt on my bucket list
2. i had a boa once
3. how you define lying
4. little werewolf oven
5. chopped off arm
6. what the hell is a stiles
8. wanna hear it in spanish
9. mr. bear
10. this fork is going in your eye
11. i think i'm feeling a little whiplash
12. would you like me to draw you a picture
13. do you go to school
guess what?
suprise chapter!

7. sour wolf

6.9K 141 104
By filteredthots

skylar and stiles were video chatting while stiles was at the hospital with his dad. he got hit by a car the night of the parent teacher conference.

that same night, chris argent shot a mountain lion that was running around the high school.

"how's your dad doing?" skylar asked.

she was on her bed, she laid flat on her stomach while her feet were in the air. with her laptop sitting in front of her.

"he's okay now, i think. i just get scared when he goes to the hospital, you know?" stiles said with sad eyes.

"he's gonna be okay stiles, your dad is one of the strongest people i know. this won't put him down so don't let it put you down." skylar said, as stiles looked at her and gave her a smile.

-

the next day at school, skylar walked in to class and she was going to sit in her usual spot in front of stiles but then stiles grabbed her arm.

"sit next to me." stiles said, as she looked at him with a confused look.

"i don't want scott to sit next to me, please skye, just do it." stiles begged, and she gave in sitting beside him.

once scott walked in, him and stiles exchanged a look before skylar gave him a frown and he sat behind stiles.

"is he still not talking to me?" scott asked skylar.

"oh no i'm not getting involved in this. you two can figure this out yourself." skylar said, getting her books out of her bag.

scott let out a sigh. "can you at least tell me if your dads okay? i mean it's just a bruise, right? some soft tissue damage? nothing that big? you know i feel really bad about it right?" scott said, as stiles still kept his glare on the board not turning to scott.

"okay. what if i told you that i'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and.. that i went to derek for help?" scott said, then skylar looked at stiles and she knew he was going to break.

"if i was talking to you, i'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. but obviously i'm not talking to you." stiles said.

"he's gonna break." skylar whispered, as stiles glared at her then he did. he broke. he turned around in his chair to look at scott.

"what did he say?" stiles asked.

-

"he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" stiles asked, as they walked out of the classroom.

"yeah." scott replied.

"all right, well, correct me if i'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually skylar or me." stiles said, as skylar tilted her and nodded in agreement.

"i know. that's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. i have to be able to control it." scott replied.

"well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" skylar asked.

"i don't know. i don't think he does either." scott responded.

"okay. when are you seeing him again?" stiles asked.

"just told me not to talk about it. just act normal and get through the day." scott said.

"how inspiring." skylar joked.

"when?" stiles asked, hitting scotts arm.

"he's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." scott said.

stiles looked at skylar, and the look in his eyes made her groan because she knew he had an idea and it involved her.

"after work. all right, well that gives me and skylar to the end of the school day then." stiles said, as skylar let out a 'oh god'

"to do what?" scott asked.

"to teach you ourselves." stiles said.

"i never agreed to this." skylar groaned.

-

"the what of who?" lydia asked allison.

skylar, lydia and allison were all sitting together at lunch as skylar waited for stiles to text her and let her know what his plan was.

since allison became a kind of friend to lydia, skylar decided maybe she could at least try to be civil with lydia.

"the beast of gevaudan. listen." allison said, looking down at her book.

"a quadruped wolf-like monster, prowling the auvergne and south dordogne areas of france during the head 1764 to 1767. la bete killed over 100 people, becoming so infamous that the king louis the fifteenth sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it." allison said, as skylar became intrigued.

"boring." lydia said, as skylar rolled her eyes.

"even the church eventually declared the monster a messenger of satan." allison read.

"hmm. still boring." lydia said.

"cryptozoologists believe it may have been a subspecies of hoofed predator, possibly a mesonychild." allison kept reading.

"slipping into a coma bored." lydia said.

"come on lydia." skylar spoke up. "just listen." she said.

"while others believe it was a powerful sorcerer who could shape-shift into a man-eating monster." allison said.

"any of this have anything to do with your family?" lydia asked.

"this. it is believed that la bete was finally trapped and killed by a renown hunter who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature." allison said, looking up from the book. "his name was argent." she added.

"your ancestors killed a big wolf. so what?" lydia said, as skylar rolled her eyes again.

"not just a big wolf. take a look at this picture." allison said, showing her book to skylar and lydia.

"what does that look like to you?" allison asked.

skylars eyes widened as she saw the picture of a werewolf.

lydia seem to be phased by the picture too as she stared intensely at it.

"lydia? lydia." allison said, as lydia looked up.

"it looks like a big wolf. see you in history." lydia said, getting up from her seat and leaving the cafeteria.

"it looks like me in the morning." skylar joked, making allison laugh.

"here." skylar said, passing allison a small box.

"what's this?" she asked, taking it.

"it's a 'i'm sorry for missing your birthday' present." skylar said, giving her a smile.

"you didn't have to get me anything skylar." allison replied.

"i know. but just open it." skylar said.

inside the box was a small sliver ring and engraved in it was the word friendship.

allison had a smile on her face as she looked up at skylar and hugged her.

"and look." skylar said, showing her a matching ring except hers was gold and said forever.

"hey, um, is something going on with scott? i don't mean to be like those clingy girls it's just he's totally avoided me all day." allison said.

that came as a shock to skylar, since she had no idea why scott would be avoiding allison of all people.

"honestly i'm not sure. but i'll try to ask and see what i can find out." skylar said, with a wink.

"now i don't mean to cut the conversation short but i've got to help stiles with something." skylar said, and then allison grinned.

"you know that boy is head over heels for you." allison said, as skylar let out a laugh.

"he likes lydia." skylar replied.

"you think he likes lydia. skylar, the way he looks at you is as if there's a million stars in the galaxy and you're the only star he sees." allison said, causing a smile to break out on skylars face.

"bye allison." skylar said, as allison chuckled and waved with a smile.

skylar walked over to the table scott and stiles were sitting at, and she saw scott with a book in his face.

"the book couldn't make it anymore obvious considering everyone knowns you don't read." skylar said to scott knocking the book down.

"so, why are you ignoring allison?" skylar asked.

"derek told me i had to till the next full moon." scott replied.

"i'll deal with that later." skylar said, with a sigh then turned to stiles.

"so stilinski you got a plan yet?" skylar asked him.

"i think so." stiles replied, taking a bit out of his apple.

"does that mean you don't hate me now?" scott asked stiles.

"no. but your crap has infiltrated my life, so now i have to do something about it. plus i'm definitely a better yoda than derek." stiles said.

"really, a star wars reference, now?" skylar said, as stiles gave her a look.

"yeah you teach me." scott said.

"yeah, i'll be your yoda." stiles said, trying to make skylar annoyed.

"yeah you be my yoda." scott replied.

"your yoda i will be." stiles said, in a stupid voice making skylar let out a sigh placing her hand on her forehead.

"i said it backwards." stiles said in amusement.

"yeah, i know." scott said not amused.

"all right, you know what? i definitely still hate you. uh huh. oh yeah." stiles said, grabbing all his stuff and dragging skylar with him.

-

"stiles what are we doing?" skylar whined.

he dragged her into the gym supply room.

"i need you to help me find the heart monitors that you guys use." stiles said.

"just because i'm on the track team doesn't mean i know-"

"where are they?" stiles interrupted her, getting impatient.

"top shelf, left side." skylar said, rolling her eyes as stiles grabbed one.

"now we need coachs phone." stiles said.

"coachs- are you out of your mind?!" skylar said.

"i just need you to go in there and get it and i'll stand watch okay?" stiles said.

"what if i get caught?" skylar asked.

"you won't." stiles told her.

"what if i do?" skylar asked again.

"oh, my god skylar, just get the phone." stiles said.

"fine. but if i get caught i'm dragging you down with me stilinski." skylar said.

"i think i'll live through the consequences davis." stiles said, as skylar let out a laugh and then went into coachs office.

she found his phone and then grabbed it slipping it into her pocket and walked back out in the hall.

"did you get it?" stiles asked.

skylar pulled it out of her pocket and showed it to him. "i don't know did i?" skylar said with a smirk.

"this is why we're best friends." stiles said smiling.

-

stiles and skylar went out to the lacrosse field with scott.

stiles dropped the duffle bag he had, and grabbed the monitor out of it, passing it to scott.

"okay. now. put this on." stiles said.

"isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" scott said, looking to skylar considering she was on the track team.

"yeah, i borrowed it." stiles said, as skylar let out a cough muttering the word 'stole'

"stole it." scott answered.

"temporarily misappropriated. coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day." stiles explained, pulling out a phone from his pocket.

"isn't that coaches phone?" scott asked.

"that i stole. since well stiles made me but still i stole it." skylar said with a smirk.

"why?" scott asked.

"well your heart rate goes up when you wolf out right?" skylar asked, as scott nodded.

"when your playing lacrosse, when you're with allison, whenever you get angry." stiles added.

"so maybe learning to control it is learning how to control your heart rate." skylar explained.

"like the incredible hulk." scott said with a smile.

"sure whatever." skylar said.

"kind of like the incredible hulk, yeah." stiles said, looking at skylar.

"no, i'm like the incredible hulk-"

"would you just shut up and put the strap on?" stiles said.

once scott put it on, the plan was finally in motion.

"skye, hand me the duck tape." stiles said, as she passed it to him and he thanked her.

stiles then taped scotts hands together behind his back.

"this isn't exactly how i wanted to spend my free period." scott said.

"this isn't exactly how i wanted to spend mine either." skylar said, with a chuckle.

stiles backed up with the bag and his lacrosse stick in his hand.

"all right. are you ready?" stiles asked scott.

"no." he replied.

"good answer." skylar said, giving him a thumbs up.

"remember, don't get angry." stiles said, passing coach's phone to skylar as she stood next to him.

"i'm starting to think this was a really bad idea." scott admitted.

"i wonder why you think that?" skylar joked.

stiles started to hit scott with lacrosse balls, as skylar winced and watched his heart rate go to 115.

stiles chuckled while hitting him with another ball, this time it hit him in the face.

"feel better now?" skylar asked stiles.

"not yet." stiles said.

"okay, that one kind of hurt." scott told them.

"quiet. remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, all right? about staying clam." stiles said, as he threw another ball but scott dodged it.

"stay clam. staying calm. staying totally calm. there's no balls flying at my face-" scott said, as stiles hit him in the face again.

"you're such a horrible person." skylar said to stiles, while giggling.

"hey you're the one laughing at his pain." stiles said, hitting him again.

"son of a bitch!" scott said, getting hit in the balls.

"now i feel better." stiles said to skylar, as she shock her head at him.

"you know what? i think my aim is actually improving." stiles said.

"wonder why." scott said, as skylar looked at the phone seeing his heart rate go up from 129 to 130.

"ah, buh, buh. don't get angry." stiles told him.

"not getting angry." scott said as stiles, hit him with another ball.

and then he kept hitting him and the phone started beeping.

"stiles." skylar said, showing him as his heart rate kept going up.

"scott?" skylar said, and then he ripped the duct tape off his hands and after a while his heart rate seemed to slow down.

"scott, you started to change." stiles said.

"from anger. but it was more than that. it was like, the angrier i got, the stronger i felt." scott explained.

"then derek's right its anger." skylar said.

"i can't be around allison." scott told them.

"just because she makes you happy?" stiles asked.

"no because she makes me weak." scott said, making skylar frown.

-

"all right so you stay away from her for a few days. you can do that." stiles said to scott.

stiles and scott were in the boys locker room, as skylar waited for them outside.

"but is it a few days, or is it forever?" scott questioned.

"you know this whole women make you weak thing is a little too spartan warrior for me-"

"because of skylar." scott said, as stiles looked down and smiled to himself.

he was head over heels for skylar, he just never had the guts to tell her. scott was the only person who knew, since he figured it out in the 4th grade.

"as i was saying. it's probably just part of the learning process." stiles said.

"yeah, but you've seen derek. i mean, the guys totally alone. what if i can, like, never be around her again?" scott said, stressing out.

"well, if you're not dead, that could be a good thing." stiles told him.

"i'd rather be dead." scott said quietly.

"you're not gonna end up like derek, all right? we'll figure it out." stiles reassured him.

"okay." scott replied.

"come on. let's get out of here skylars probably bored out of her mind." stiles said.

"something smells terrible in here, anyway." scott said, grabbing his backpack.

"really? in a boys locker room? that doesn't make any sense at all." stiles said sarcastically.

"no, it's like something's rotting or dying." scott said, as they walked out to join skylar.

-

the next class skylar, stiles and scott had was economics with coach finnstock.

"let's go sit sit sit. we got a lot to cover today." he said.

"quicker." coach said making everyone find a seat.

"hey, stiles, sit behind me, dude." scott told him, as stiles went to sit there only for it to be taken by allison.

leaving stiles to sit beside skylar.

"i hate this." skylar whispered, catching stiles' attention.

"hate what?" stiles asked her.

"i hate that they're being torn apart. i think they're cute together. this is like romeo and juliet. except hopefully they get to live happily ever after." skylar said, then jumped when coach finnstock slammed a book onto another stack of books.

"let's settle down. let's start with a quick summary of last nights reading." coach said, as people started to raise their hands.

"greenberg, put your hand down. everybody knowns you did the reading. how about, uh... mccall." coach said, causing scott to pay attention.

"what?" scott said, lifting his head up.

"coach finnstock i can totally review the reading for you." skylar said, knowing that scott probably didn't do the reading.

"that's all right davis, i know you did the reading. i asked mccall. now, the reading." he said, turning to scott.

"last nights reading?" scott asked.

"how about the reading of the gettysburg address?" coach joked, making everyone laugh.

"what?" scott said.

"that's sarcasm. you familiar with the term sarcasm, mccall?" coach finnstock asked him.

"very." scott replied, looking back at stiles and skylar as they both smiled at him.

"did you do the reading or not?" coach asked.

"um, i think i forgot." scott told him.

"nice work, mccall. it's not like you're not averaging a D in this class. come on buddy. you know i can't keep you on the team if you have a D. how about you summarize the previous nights reading?" coach asked.

skylar heard coach's phone beep, and she showed stiles. scotts heart rate was rising.

"no? how about the night before that? how about you summarize anything you've ever read in your entire life?" coach said, and scotts heart rate kept rising.

"i-" scott stuttered.

"no? a blog? how about.. how about the back of a cereal box? no? how about the adults-only warning from your favorite website you visit every night? anything? thank you, mccall, thank you. thank you, mccall! thank you for extinguishing any last flicker of hope i have for your generation. you just blew it for everybody. thanks. next practice you can start with suicide runs. unless that's too much reading." coach said.

then the weirdest thing happened. scotts heart rate went down.

"all right. everybody else, settle down." coach said.

skylar looked under allisons desk, to see she was holding scotts hand.

"she calmed him down." skylar whispered, to stiles with a smile as he looked to see what she was talking about.

-

"it's her." stiles and skylar said in unison, as they walked out of class.

"what do you mean?" scott asked, looking around.

"it's allison. remember what you told me the night of the full moon? you were thinking about her, right? about protecting her." stiles said.

"okay." scott said nodding.

"remember the night of the first lacrosse game? you said you could hear her voice out on the field." stiles said.

"yeah, i did." scott replied.

"that's what brought you back so you could finally score. and after the game in the locker room, you didn't kill her. well not like how you were trying to kill me and stiles." skylar said, as scott glared at her.

"she brings you back scott is what we're trying to say." skylar told him.

"no, no, no, but it's not always true, because literally every time i'm kissing her or touching her-"

"no, that's not the same. when you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex, you know?" stiles said, as scott started to grin.

"you're thinking about sex right now aren't you?" stiles asked him.

"yeah. sorry." scott said with a laugh.

"god, scott." skylar said, with a sigh.

"that's fine. look, back in the classroom when she was holding your hand, that was different, okay? i don't think she makes you weak i think she actually gives you control. she's kind of like an anchor." stiles said.

then skylar realized something she had never realized before. stiles was her anchor, he was the only person who could ever pull her back from anything.

"you mean because i love her." scott said.

"exactly." stiles replied.

"aw oh my god!" skylar said, jumping up and down like a little kid.

"did i just say that?" scott asked.

"yes, you did scotty." skylar replied, with a smile.

"i love her." scott said again.

"that's great. now, moving on-"

"no,no,no, really. i think i'm totally in love with her." scott said.

"and that's beautiful. now, before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out, please? because you obviously can't be around her all the time." stiles said.

"oh come on stiles you're just jealous." skylar said, as he rolled his eyes.

"yeah, yeah,yeah. sorry. so what do i do?" scott asked, as stiles let out a sigh.

"i don't know. yet." stiles said, as he began looking around.

"oh no. he's getting an idea isn't he?" scott said, looking to skylar.

"afraid so." skylar replied.

"is this idea gonna get me in trouble?" scott asked.

"maybe." stiles replied.

"is this idea gonna cause me physical pain?" scott asked.

"yeah, definitely. come on." stiles said, dragging his two friends with him.

-

"what are we doing?" scott asked, as they walked in the parking lot.

"you'll see. hold on. okay. stand right there. do you have your keys?" stiles asked, as scott took them out of his pocket.

"perfect. hold em up like so. now whatever happens, just think about allison. try to find her voice like you did at the game. got it?" stiles asked, as scott nodded.

"okay. just keeping holding it right there." stiles said, grabbing his own keys, as he went up to the truck and scratched the side of it.

skylar and scotts mouths opened as they watched their idiotic friend.

"hey,hey,hey, dude! what do you think you're doing to that truck, bro!" stiles said, and then a bunch of guys turned around looking at scott.

"what the hell?" the guy shouted.

skylar left scotts side and ran over to stiles, not wanting to get the blame as well.

scott got a good punch in the face making skylar cringe.

"ow! my god. wow." stiles said.

scott tried to fight back but got punched again, and was knocked to the ground and the guys started beating him.

"stiles." skylar said, seeing his heart rate rise on the screen.

"i know. i know. come on stay clam scott. stay clam. stay clam." stiles said.

they started kicking scott, making skylar feel horrible.

"oh, that's not okay." stiles said.

"do something." skylar shouted.

"just wait. scott. come on, buddy." stiles said, as they watched his heart still rising.

skylar looked over and saw mr. harris, he came running over.

"stop. stop it right now!" mr. harris said, as the guys ran off.

"what do you idiots think you're doing?" mr. harris asked, as stiles held up the phone, showing scotts heart rate was 67.

the smile on stiles face made skylar forget that scott had just been beaten, because she loved seeing a smile on his face.

-

skylar, scott and stiles were now sitting together in detention with mr. harris. skylar was dreading every moment.

"excuse me, sir? i know it's detention and all, but, i'm supposed to be at work, and i don't want to get fired." scott said, but mr. harris didn't care.

"you knew i would heal." scott said, looking at stiles.

"yep." stiles replied.

"so you did that to help me learn?" scott asked.

"yep." stiles replied.

"but partially to punish me." scott stated.

"yeah. well, that ones obvious." stiles replied.

"dude, you're my best friend, and i can't have you being angry with me." scott told him, as skylar smiled knowing they were about to make up.

"i'm not angry anymore. look, you have something scott. okay? whether you want it or not, you can do things that nobody else can do. so that means you don't have a choice anymore. it means you have to do something." stiles said, looking at scott while scott looked back at him.

"i know. and i will." scott replied.

"aw you guys finally made up." skylar teased.

"all right, the three of you, out of here." mr. harris said, as they all got up from their stools.

"thank you." scott said.

-

later that night, the three were back at the school because derek kidnapped scotts boss deaton, because he thought he was the alpha.

"this is a terrible idea." stiles said.

"yeah, i know." scott replied.

"wow such confidence." skylar said, sarcastically.

"but we're still gonna do it?" stiles asked.

"can you think of something better?" scott asked him.

"well personally i'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away." stiles said.

"hey looks like we're on the same page here." skylar said.

"just make sure we can get inside." scott said to stiles and skylar.

stiles grabbed some bolt cutters out of his trunk as a car pulled up.

"he's here." scott said.

"wheres my boss?" scott asked, as derek got out of his car

"he's in the back." derek replied.

they all looked and saw deaton tied up unconscious in the backseat.

"oh, he looks comfortable." stiles said.

"look can you just let him go. i know that the alpha somehow knows my name but i know it's not deaton." skylar spoke up, but derek just glared at her.

"wait, the alpha knows your name?" derek asked her.

"yeah, it looked at me and said 'davis' then left me alone, the alpha wasn't trying to hurt me." skylar explained.

"wait. hey. what are you doing?" derek asked, seeing scott walking closer to the school.

"you said i was linked with the alpha. i'm gonna see if you're right." scott said.

-

the three teens were now in the school, walking around with flashlights.

"okay, one question. what are you gonna do if the alpha doesn't show up?" stiles asked.

"i don't know." scott replied.

"and what are you gonna do if he does show up?" stiles asked.

"i don't know." scott said.

"good plan." stiles replied.

skylar was a quiet since she was a little worried about deaton. she knew that deaton was a friend of her dads, and she didn't want anything to happen to him because he was really the only connection she has to her father, through deaton.

"all right. you said that a wolf howls to signal his position to the rest of the pack, right?" scott said, looking at skylar.

"right, but if you do bring him here, does that automatically make you part of his pack?" skylar asked.

"i hope not." scott replied.

"yeah me too." stiles and skylar said.

stiles placed the microphone on the table and turned the volume up.

"all right. all you." stiles said, as skylar walked over to stand beside him.

when scott let out his howl, it sounded like a dying cat. and it made skylar wanna laugh but she held it back.

"was that okay? i mean, that was a howl? right?" scott questioned.

"yeah, technically." stiles cringed.

"well, what did it sound like to you?" scott asked.

"stiles, just tell him don't sugar coat." skylar said, as he nodded and looked back at scott.

"like a cat being choked to death, scott." stiles replied.

"what do i do? how am i supposed to do this?" scott said stressing.

"hey, hey." stiles said, putting his hands on scotts shoulders.

"listen to me. you're calling the alpha. all right? be a man. be a werewolf, not a teen wolf. be a werewolf. do it." stiles said, patting his arm.

"okay." scott said.

then the next howl sounded like a real werewolf, and it made skylars jaw drop.

-

"i'm gonna kill all three of you! what the hell was that? what are you trying to do attract the entire state to the school?" derek said.

"sorry, i didn't know it'd be that loud." scott said.

"yeah, it was loud. and it was awesome." stiles said.

"shut up." derek deadpanned.

"don't be such a sour wolf." stiles said.

"yeah derek. don't be a sour wolf." skylar said.

"what did you do with him?" scott asked, looking in derek's car.

"what?" derek asked, looking behind him he looked to see deaton was no longer in the backseat.

"w-where's deaton?" skylar asked.

"i didn't do anything." derek said, and then the alpha ran up from behind him and stabbed him in the back making blood drip out of his mouth.

the alpha raised derek in the air and threw him against a wall while skylar, scott and stiles took off running.

they ran into the school and shut the doors behind them.

"oh my god. oh my god." skylar said, as her hands started shaking.

"we're gonna die." skylar muttered.

okay so first i'm so sorry for how long this is and second we got to know a little more about skylars dad, he was friends with deaton which will be more explored!

hope you like this chapter if you did make sure to vote and comment. also if you have questions leave them in the comments i'd be happy to answer anything :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 467 14
❝Damaged people are dangerous, because they know they can survive.❞
15.2K 183 11
It's killing me. It's killing me. It's killing me inside. Help? I need my sister, that's what matters the most. I need her. I need her.
65.9K 3.8K 17
beware all who enter; you won't leave alive
34.1K 1.1K 14
"You're supposed to be dead." "I live to disappoint."