Orange Sky

Od Calypsoscrolls

Aurora Smith's life is slowly slipping downhill. After a wild party and a student is killed, Aurora blames he... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- The last sunrise

Chapter 15

21 1 0
Od Calypsoscrolls

Chapter 15

“Aurora! Aurora wake up! Oh god.” Jason’s voice echo’s.

I panic.

Am I dead? Am I in danger? What if my mother found out I snuck out? My thoughts weren’t in order, everything was messy.

I slowly open my eyes, only to see Hunters face right above mine, waving his hands around.

I became aware that Jason was holding me in his arms on the beach.

He couldn’t see Hunter.

Because Hunter was dead.

Because of me.

“Hunter?” I groan. I could feel Jason’s arms stiffen.

“Oh my god no Aurora oh god” he sobs.

He thought I was dying. I hadn’t even thought about his dam feelings.

“Jason, Jason I’m fine. I just passed out” I say quietly.

His arms stopped shaking.

Then everything went vaguely quiet, the only thing I could hear was the ocean waves, the only thing I could see was Hunter sitting in the sand next to me and the bonfire in the distance.

Dam how far did I run?

How did Jason find me?

 “Jason?”

“I thought you were dead. I really really thought that you died right there in front of me like Hunter. I thought I lost someone else that-“ he stopped.

I look up, his cheeks flaming red.

“That what?”

“Nothing”

“Jason what”

“It’s not important. I’m sorry” he says.

I untangle myself from, his arms and kneel on my knees, staring right at him.

“He lovessss youuuuuu” Hunter sing songs in the background.

I swear I would hit him in the head so hard if everyone could see him.

“Jason, I can take it. I won’t get be offended or anything.”

He looks down and plays with the sand, trying to ignore the question.

Stop pushing him. You’re making him hate you

But I didn’t listen to myself. I wanted to know what the hell he was talking about.

“Can we just move on, please?” was all he said.

My heart sank.

“Yeah. Sure. Of course. I’m sorry” I say.

We stand up, the silence is eerie.

“How did you find me?” I ask.

“I um, wanted to talk to you and I tried to catch you but then, then you just fell. I think you just freaked out over going to unknown territory or a situation” Jason said.

I nod.

“We better head back to the bonfire. You know, before they assume..” Jason trails off.

As Jason and I walk back, I swear I could see Hunter smiling.

I swear. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1K 109 42
Ten years after her sister's suicide, Aurora is forced to go back to her hometown, back to where all of it happened. Aurora never forgave herself and...
663K 16.3K 77
Breanna Thompson has suffered the worst kind of abuse. Whether it'd be verbal, physical, sexual or mental. She has gone through it all. She meets a m...
11.3K 463 22
A homeless teen with a terrible past meets a man that could change her life forever. Will her past destroy her future?
7.4K 197 49
Some people are lucky and have the most perfect lives, but some of us are like Elizabeth "Liz" Meyers. She's been dealing with school, the lost of he...