Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

由 Animefan446

"Death is only the beginning"- Final words of the Hayashi Ancestor, Katsumi Hayashi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... 更多

Character Introductions
The Ancestor's Death And A Descendant's New Chapter
Kano Meets The Sakamaki Brothers
Bonding With Ayato
Bonding With Shu
Bonding With Laito
Bonding With Kanato
Bonding With Subaru
Bonding With Reiji
Two Vampire Hunters At A Ball
Kano Meets The Mukami Brothers And Learns More About Her Ancestor
Bonding With Yuma
Bonding With Kou
Bonding With Azusa
Bonding With Ruki
The New Girl! Louisa Fujimoto!
Showdown! She-Devil Vs Vampire Hunter!
Kano's New Boyfriend?!
Kano's Heart Gets Broken But, Goes For A Fresh Start
School Festival
A Day At The Beach
A Reunion With Some Old Friends
Takeo Attacks and Katsumi's Reunion With Her Family
Kano's Jealously and Katsumi's Sad and Lonely Heart
The Fight Begins
Takeo's Demon Form
Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye
The Anniversary
Goodbye For Now, My Friends
Sequel Coming Soon!
Sequel is now released!

The Two Rivals Kou And Kano

365 8 5
由 Animefan446

KANO'S POV 

A while had passed since I met the Sakamaki brothers, I have to admit for creatures of the night they actually have kind hearts. I was also surprised to learn that they were also my ancestor was their adopted sister. I wasn't expecting that bottom line, I'm glad I met them because I used to feel lonely but I don't feel that loneliness like I used to.

I was on my way to school while reading through my ancestor's journal. I flipped over another page and it got to the last page which was Katsumi's last entry before she died.

'No matter how many times I read this it gets interesting but when it comes to the last page that's it, nothing else, but still, at least it's interesting to learn more about my ancestor and what her life was like especially from the Sakamaki brothers as well,' I smiled to myself as I talked to myself in my head.

I closed the book before putting back in my bag. The driver opened the door for me and I stepped out of the limo. As I walked over to the building, I heard someone say,"Yo Melons!"

I frowned and I glared at the culprit who called out to me and it was Ayato.

"Hello to you as well, Oreo."

I smirked as I called him that name which only made Ayato frown.

"Hey!! I'm not a damn cookie!"

Ayato shouted in annoyance.

I giggled at him,"Hehe, gomen, I can't help but call you that."

Remi came over and said,"Morning, you two, hey Kano, I watched your new music video for your new song, it was really good."

"I'm glad you liked it and all but, sometimes the director who makes my music video says I need more of a gothic look and I don't think he was talking about the costume that I wore for the music video," I said as I remembered what the director said to me from before.

"Yeah I know what he was talking about, it's probably because you're a blonde and that's not really of a gothic punk look you're giving off when you're singing rock like songs," Remi said as she twirled a bit of my hair that wasn't tied back in a ponytail.

"Oi, there's nothing wrong with melons' blonde hair, I think it suits her no matter what kind of songs she sings," Ayato said with a smirk.

I smiled at his comment.

"Thanks, Ayato, but truth be told, I sometimes think I should change my look to impress some of my fans," I said as I ran my fingers through my ponytail.

"Oh please, do you honestly think that changing your look is going make things better for you?" A familiar and annoying voice said.

I frowned at the sound of his stupid comment and Remi sweat dropped at this.

"Uh oh," Remi mumbled.

I looked over my shoulder and I glared my worst rival ever, Kou Mukami.

"It's been a long time, Kou Mukami," I said with a fake smile as my brow twitched in anger.

"I wish I could I'm pleased to see you again, Hayashi, but sadly for you, I'm not happy, you see, I don't talk to my rivals so kindly especially when they're annoying ones like you," Kou said with a frown and a smirk on his face.

"Me annoying? says the guy who has a second personality, oh no wait, I meant to say  two faced freak!" I said with a cocky smirk.

A tick mark appeared on Kou's head and he said,"After two years have passed you're still calling me that, ugly witch!"

I growled under my breath as several tick marks appeared on my head. Sparks flew between us after we insulted each other.

REMI'S POV

Kou: You damn ugly witch!!

Kano: Shut your face two faced freak!!

Ayato and I stood in the background with dumbfounded looks on our faces and we sweat dropped as we watched them insult each other. 

"Oh brother...here we go again," I said as I faced palmed.

"Again? how does Kano know that guy?"

Ayato asked me.

"Isn't it obvious, they're both Idols and that means that they're rivals in the music industry, when Kano first started out, this guy came along, they were friends for a while but now look at them, they're bickering like a pair of dogs," I said as I looked back at the bickering idols.

"Damnit, Kou!! I have just about enough of you!! this school isn't big enough for the two of us!" Kano shouted angrily.

Ayato and I looked at Kou.

"For once we agree on something, how about we prove which one of us is the best?"

Ayato and I looked back at Kano and she was smirking at him.

"Go on, I'm listening."

Kano said as she glared at Kou.

Ayato and I looked back at Kou and he said,"After school, we'll meet in the auditorium and we will have a sing off that way we'll see who is the best Idol, what do you say? unless if you're a chicken."

Ayato and I looked at Kano and she had a bit of frown on her face. 

"Fine, but don't you even think about chickening out on me either, got it?"

Kano held out her hand and Kou shook it. However, Kano gripped tightly on his hand making Kou yelp in pain.

"Call that punishment should you even think about running away from our little bet and if you do decide to run away, I won't be responsible for my actions, got it?"

Kou nodded his head while trying to hold back his pained face because of Kano's tight grip on his hand.

Kano released Kou's hand and she turned on her heel and walked away. I shook my head and said,"Good grief, Kano had to have the last laugh didn't she?"

Ayato nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, melons is kinda scary when she's threatening someone who is annoying the hell out of her."

Ayato said as he watched Kano walk inside the building with Reiji.

"I have a feeling that things are about to get fun around here and also, you and your brothers might get to hear Kano sing as well, that is, if you're sticking around for the bet," I said with a smirk.

Ayato looked at me and he smirked as well.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Ayato said as he heads inside the school building. 

'Oh boy, this is going to be a long night,' I thought to myself as I caught up to Ayato.

TIME SKIP TO THE SING OFF...

KANO'S POV

Kou and I were on stage and some of the students have gathered in the auditorium. Among the audience, some of our fans were there and so were the Sakamaki brothers.

'So they decided to show up after all huh? well I'll be sure to impress them and I'll make sure that they won't forget it,' I thought to myself as I smiled at them.

Remi came over and she stood in between us and said,"All right, remember you two, this will be a fair performance, don't even think about insulting each other when you're singing, got it, Kou?"

Kou scoffed and he then said,"Whatever."

I shrugged my shoulders and said,"I don't that kind of stuff anyway, it's the two-faced freak you should be worried about."

Kou glared at me while some of the students snickered or giggled at him. Kou was about to open his big mouth but Remi said,"Oy! behave you two, before we start, we'll do a coin toss, heads or tails?"

"Heads," Kou said before I said anything. Remi flips the coin in the air and she catches it and places the coin the back of her hand.

Remi moved her hand off the coin and she said,"Kou's going first."

I smirked and said,"I'm not complaining go ahead and give it your best shot, loser." I mumbled that last part.

Kou glared at me and he then shook his head. Remi and I walked away so we were standing to the side of the stage. Kou smiled cheerfully at the audience and some of his fangirls were screaming and cheering for him.

Play video~ 

M Neko-chan, tanoshinjaou ka... ...

("M-kitten, shall we have some fun......?") 

Makka na veruvetto shiitsu (Velvet Sheets)
Boku no ikenai shiroppu (Syrup) o ajiwaitai?
Takadaka to maiagatta COIN de
HEADS OR TAILS risei mo TOSS shichaeba ii

(In the deep red velvet sheets,
Do you want to taste my forbidden syrup?
With a coin at the peak of its flight, will it be heads or tails?
Leave even your reason up to a toss)

Harimegurasareta SPIDER'S NET
Tawawa na BODY o THROW-IN
Amai nebatsuki ni oborete

(Strung up in a spider's net,
Throwing your drooping body to your death
Drowning in this sticky sweetness)

Mou, modorenai (modorenai),
Modorenai (modorenai), modorenai――... ... ... ...

(There's no going back anymore, (no going back,)
No going back, (no going back,) no going back―............ )

Gaman shinaikara ne?... ...

(Since there's no holding back, you know?......)

Kimi no chi wa BEAUTIFUL
Nou de pabutte te SLIPPING
Tokenai POISON o NEED YOU
Sashidashita HALATION
Yasumu himanaku BOOM∞BOOM
Sarashita DESIRE ni WANNABE
Utsukushi sugiru WHISPER
Yabai kuchibiru de (Futari) DEVIL'S SPIRE!!!!

(Your blood is so beautiful
Slipping through my brain like a bullet
An incurable poison, I need you
A blurred halation that's begun to shine
With no spare time to rest, BOOM∞BOOM
A wannabe exposed to this desire
A far too beautiful whisper
With those dangerous lips, (we two)... It's the devil's spire!!!!)

(Sui tsukushi chau... ...)

(I'll suck you dry......)  

Shitto de moeagaru NIGHT
Kare no shiranai te waza de sosonoka sare
Omomuroni shira o kitte
Wain (Wine) o SHE KNOCKS BACK
Chisei wa oi te ke VALLEY

(The night flares up with jealousy
Tempted by a single technique unknown to him
Deliberately feigning ignorance,
She knocks back the wine, leaving her intelligence behind in a ditch)

Kakimidasa rete ku MELTING SPOT (Melting Spot)
Itaike zakarina JUST IN
Sugu ni hoshigaru ne beibyi (Baby)

(Stirring up the melting pot, a completely innocent news flash just in
You want it this instant, don't you, baby?)

Mou, kaerenai (kaerenai),
Kaerenai (kaerenai), kaerenai――... ... ... ...

(There's no return anymore, (no return,)
No return, (no return,) no return―............)

Sore ga, tamannai n deshou? ... ..."

(Well, there's no helping it, you know?......)

Kimi no chi wa DELICIOUS
Fukaku hamare ba AWESOME!
Shiranai MAGIC de HOLD YOU
Ugokidasu SOLUTION
Fui ni kikoe ta BILLIEJEAN
Sashidasu shashin ha REALLY?
Tamerai gachi na MOANING
Kitsu i GRIND (Koko de) DEVIL'S SPIRE!!!!

(Your blood is so delicious
When we get into it deeply, it's awesome!
With a magic you don't know, I'll hold you
The solution's starting to move
A Billie Jean suddenly hearing things
Is the photo you're holding out the real thing?
Your hesitant, honest moaning
This intense grind, (with this)......It's the devil's spire!!!!)

Yoru ha, hajimatta bakari dayo?... ...

(The night has only just begun, you know?......)

Heheh, kimi datte ikenai koto to wakatte iru no?
Demo, kono zokuzoku erun deshou?
Dare ni ichiban suwaretai no ka... ...ittendayo
Moshi sa, ore ni igai no hito da.. ... Yabbai oshioki shichau yo?

(Hehe, even you understand it's no use, don't you?
But, it still makes you shiver like this, right?
Who do you want to be sucked by most? ......Say it.
But you know, if it's anyone other than me...... I'll have to give you an absolutely aw~ful punishment, 'kay?)

Mou, hanasanai (hanasanai),
Hanasanai (hanasanai), hanasanai――... ... ... ...

(I won't let you go anymore, (won't let you go,)
Won't let you go, (won't let you go,) won't let you go―............)

Aishi makkuchau... ...

(I love you like crazy......)

Kimi no chi wa BEAUTIFUL (BEAUTIFUL)
Nou de pabutte te SLIPPING (SLIPPING)
Tokenai POISON o NEED YOU
Sashidashita HALATION
Yasumu himanaku BOOM∞BOOM
Sarashita DESIRE ni WANNABE
Utsukushi sugiru WHISPER
Yabai kuchibiru de (Futari) DEVIL'S SPIRE!!!!

(Your blood is so beautiful
Slipping through my brain like a bullet
An incurable poison, I need you
A blurred halation that's begun to shine
With no spare time to rest, BOOM∞BOOM
A wannabe exposed to this desire
A far too beautiful whisper
With those dangerous lips, (we two)... It's the devil's spire!!!!)  

Haah, saiko dayo... ...?

(Haaah, it's the greatest~......)  

3RD PERSON'S POV

After Kou finished singing, his fangirls were screaming and cheering for him like crazy causing Remi, Kano, Yui, the rest of the Mukami brothers and the Sakamaki brothers to cover their ears.

"Whoa man! I certainly didn't expect Kou to be this popular while I was gone!" Kano shouted due to the loud screams and cheers from the fan girls.

Once the atmosphere calmed down, Kou smirked at Kano and said,"Think you can top that one, Kano?" Remi looked at Kano was thinking about what kind of song to sing.

Kano smirked and she then said,"Oh don't you worry about me, two-faced freak, I've got a song that's about to blow you away for good."

Kou smirked and he stood at the side and said,"Go right ahead the stage is all yours." Kano stood in the centre of the stage and she took a deep breath and she was ready to sing. 

Saihate no STORY daite
Ate mo naku samayoitsuzuketa
Nijinda new world
The game has only just begun
Ima hajimari no EYES

(I embraced the furthest ends of this story
And continued wandering without a destination
Into this dripping new world.
The game has only just begun.
Now is the beginning sign in your eyes.)

This is where tomorrow brings a new game
it's time to learn that pain is gain ready FIGHT

(This is where tomorrow brings a new game.
It's time to learn that pain is gain ready FIGHT!)  

Kako no shitsubou nuritsubusu tame ni
Gisei ni shite kita mirai
Boku no RAIFU ga tsukiru made
Sono sadame buchikowashite iku no sa

(In order to crush the depression from the past,
I've made a sacrifice of the future.
Until my life comes to an end,
I'm going to break down that fate.)

Aa break out and start a revolution
Hitotsu no kotae wo sagashite

(Aa break out and start a revolution
Searching for a single answer.)  

Genkai no RACE ni idonde
Ichidokiri no CHANSU to shitte
Seotta unmei koete iku ndayo
Saihate no STORY daite
Ate mo naku samayoitsuzuketa
Nijinda new world
The game has only just begun
Ima hajimari no EYES

(I challenge the race of limits,
Knowing that this is my only chance,
I'm going to overcome the fate that I carry.
I embraced the furthest ends of this story
And continued wandering without a destination
Into this dripping new world.
The game has only just begun.
Now is the beginning sign in your eyes.)  

Everyone was shocked at Kano's singing voice and the choice of the song she had chosen as well. Even Kou was shocked by her song choice as well.

When you feel you've reached the last dead end
what will you do to save yourself from fate?
Would you take a knife into your heart
or would you rather break the fall and take defeat?

(When you feel you've reached the last dead end what will
you do to save yourself from fate?

Would you take a knife into your heart
or would you rather break the fall and take defeat?)

Aa step out and find your evolution
Hitori no sekai wo utsushite

(Ah, step out and find your evolution.)

Eien no CHASE ni idonde
Ichidokiri no SUTAATO wo kitte
Kurutta tenmei koete iku ndayo
Karehateta IMEEJI daite
Wake mo naku tatakaitsuzuketa
Kasunda true world
The game has only just begun
Ima hajimari no DAYS

(I challenge the eternal chase,
Cutting past the single-time start line,
I'm going to overcome this crazy will of heaven.
I embraced a dried out image,
And continued to fight without a reason
In this hazy true world.
The game has only just begun
The days are only beginning.)

Some of the students were cheering for Kano and they had their fists in the air as they cheered for her. The Sakamaki brothers were shocked by her singing voice and the Mukami brothers were shocked as well as they looked at Kano.

Genjitsu to FAKE no hazama de
Ichido dake RISETTO yurushite
Sukui wa kitto kokoro no naka ni
Saihate no STORY daite
Ate mo naku samayoitsuzuketa
Nijinda new world
The game has only just begun
Ima hajimari no EYES

(In the crack between reality and fake,
There's only one reset allowed.
I'm sure salvation lies in my heart.
I embraced the furthest ends of this story
And continued wandering without a destination
Into this dripping new world.
The game has only just begun.
Now is the beginning sign in your eyes.) 

Once Kano finishes her song, some of the students cheered and screamed for her. Remi clapped her hands and said,"WOO!! Go, Kano!!"

Kou stood on the sidelines with a shocked look on his face with a jaw dropped look on his face.

Yuma came over to Kou and said,"You've gotta be kidding me, you mean to tell me that you lost to a girl who is also an Idol?"

Kou shook his head to snap out of his thoughts.

"I haven't lost yet."

Kou walked back to Kano and Remi stood in the centre.

"Wow, that was one hell of a performance there Kano, I had a feeling you were gonna go for that one."

Kano smirked at Remi's comment when she said this.

"What did you expect? it gets them pumped up every time."

Kou scoffed at her comment.

"Anyway, we will now decide on our winner for the bet, we'll decide by listening to some of the audience's cheers, firstly, who here loved listening to Kou?"

Remi says as she points at Kou. Kou waved and some of his fangirls cheered for him but not much of the other students cheered for him while Kano had her thumbs down making some the students boo at him.

Kou was surprised at this and he was confused. Remi chuckled and she then said,"Secondly, who here loved listening to my best pal Kano?"

Kano smiled and waved at her fans making some the other students scream and cheered for her. Remi and Kou covered their ears at their reaction.

Once they calmed down, Remi uncovered her ears and she said,"Whoa, that was one hell of a cheer, looks like we have a winner and I'm sorry Kou, but, my best pal Kano is the winner!"

Kano smiled and she fist-bumped in the air.

"Yes! thank you!"

Kou crumbled onto his knees in shame and Kano laughed at him.

"Oh well never mind Kou, there's always next time, that is if you've come up with a better song, pfft! hahaha!!"

Kano and Remi laughed as they walked off the stage with their arms around each other's waists leaving a devastated Kou on stage. Remi and Kano made it outside and Remi was still laughing at how devastated Kou was when he lost.

"Oh man, the look on Kou's face was hilarious!! Kano my girl, you smashed it really well!!"

Kano smirked back.

"I know, that'll teach him not to mess a Hayashi!"

Remi nodded her head and she ruffled Kano's hair.

"Idol-chan!!" Laito called out to Kano.

Kano looked over her shoulder and the Sakamaki brothers came running over toward her and Remi.

"Hey boys!"

Kano smiled happily to them.

Ayato grinned and he flung Kano over his shoulder and said,"Ore-sama could kiss you melons!!"

Kano blushed and said,"What the hell for?!"

Ayato chuckled at Kano,"For humiliating that freak Kou!! Ore-sama has never seen him look so disappointed from before."

Laito chuckled. "I don't think I've ever seen Kou look so disappointed in his life, good work Idol-chan~"

KANO'S POV

I scratched the back of my head and said,"Aw, it was nothing, I had to teach that two faced freak a lesson besides, I hated that guy anyway." 

Shu petted my head as a praise. "You sang really well up there, Kano, think you can sing only for me?"

I blushed at Shu's question and the Ayato turned around to that he could face Shu with me still over his shoulder.

"Oi Shu!! don't touch what belongs to Ore-sama!!" Ayato shouted. 

I looked at Remi and Yui and said,"Please help me you two." 

Remi giggled and said,"I think Ayato likes you, melons~" A irk mark appeared on my head when I heard Remi call me that.

"That's not helping at all!!" I shouted angrily. Remi giggled and then Remi's phone started making a familiar tone which spells trouble.

Remi looked at her phone's text message and she looked at me before nodded her head.

"Sorry about this Ayato,"

Remi said as she punched Ayato in the stomach before releasing me. 

"REMI!!" Ayato shouted.

I ran next to Remi and she said,"Sorry Ayato! I'll make it up to you!! see ya!!"

3RD PERSON'S POV

After Remi and Kano ran off, Yui asked the brothers,"What was that about?"

The brothers didn't know either. Kanato hugged his teddy and said,"Teddy, don't you think something odd is going on as well?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the shadows, a hooded man was watching the Sakamaki brothers with a smirk on his face. "So that's the demon king's sons huh? and that woman..."

The hooded man looked at Yui and he sniffed the air and he had a smirk on his face. "So that's Eve? I'm looking forward to this, however, one slight problem."

He looked at Kano and he loses the smirk on his face.

"That girl is different and she's trouble as well, however, I wonder why you're siding with them? especially since you've got those special powers," The hooded man said as he disappears into the shadows without a trace.

TO BE CONTINUED...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
Check out my discord here: https://discord.gg/CgKTK7eFjn Check out the audiobook version here: https://www.youtube.com/@FearTcb In the richly woven t...
78.4K 2.5K 28
Shoto was the heir of the Vampire Kingdom while Katsuki was the only prince of the Werewolf Realm. They were childhood friends that always went to pl...
136K 5.5K 70
All it took was a plane crash, and Kise Ryota was no more. Strangely enough, he didn't feel sadness, only regret. Regret for not checking his engine...
197K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...