The Girl Time Forgot//k.n

By -beyondthescene-

She was forgotten in time Nothing left But a memory from a boy who cries wolf More

Intro
1
3
4
5
6
7
8

2

1 0 0
By -beyondthescene-

"Namjoon! Wake up you lazy butt!" I groan as I threw my sheets over my head "I'm sick i'm not going to school"

"I know I already talked to your Mom, she said I can stay with you"

I hummed as I closed my eyes trying to fall back to sleep "wake up!"

"I'm sick! I need rest Chae!"

"I don't care I spent all this time making you soup and no way am I letting it get cold cause you won't open your eyes"

I throw the sheets off before sitting up, squinting my eyes so they could adjust to the light. I tap my hand over my nightstand searching for my glasses "Here, your blind as a bat without them" she handed me my glasses before I took them out of her hold "thanks"

"I only did that so you could eat my soup, Four Eyes"

"Again with that!" She giggled before nodding handing me a bowl, of what i'm guessing is her soup 

"Eat up"

I take the bowl out of her hold "Why are you doing this?"

"Can't I just do something nice for my best-"

"No" she glared at me before crossing her arms "fine, we have a test today and I fell asleep over what it's about"

"There is the Kim Chae-young I know and love"

"Yeah yeah, so what do you wanna do today?"

"I'm sick"

"So?" I rolled my eyes before eating some of the soup, before raising my eyebrow "Not bad"

"Why do you act so surprised!!!" I laughed before placing the bowl down on the bed "Do you not remember the last time you made me something?" I raised an eyebrow, causing her to whine falling back onto my bed "It's not my fault the cat litter looked like sugar!"

"It has a labile" She stayed quiet for a second before looking around the room "At least I don't have superman underwear" My cheeks grew a dark shade of red before I pointed to the door "OUT!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.